Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Ringmania 2.5"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ahroo 13 years ago
  Yeah, you have a point there. :/

But it only happened because I had like 4+ bosses. xD

Now I just have 3. :P
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Or rather unlucky ?
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Oh, that happened to me, too. :/

during testing of 'little red spammers' it happened three times. :/

I'M MOAR LUCKY THAN YOU! >xD
SimonM 13 years ago
  lol, the brolling glitch
gundu 13 years ago
  The brolling glitch just happen (I'm a that lucky!?)

When I was starting to test my level all ring where moving doing "8" without I touch anything
jp 13 years ago
  Game engine updated v1.11, a few cases where the rings overlap have been fixed.
Regarding the editor, yes I agree there are bugs but unfortunately I will not have time to correct all of them. The game engine is the priority.
Treazer 13 years ago
  gundu, try: save the level local or upload it, refresh the page and try it again.
gundu 13 years ago
  Another one, I was making my level, I puted a ring in the editor then the ring was not in the game play but it was in the editor and now I can't put a ring over it and I can't erase it... The only thing I can do it restart the whole level

[edit] You can export but not import...?
Hexicube 13 years ago
  uh its still a bug and should be fixed...
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  that happened to me yesterday, but refreshing the page wasnt such a big deal.
gundu 13 years ago
  Ermmm... New glitch, I was making a level. I took the thumbnail then I saved it. When I was going to make another level the Background editor stay here and I can't close it. Save, Discarde nothing works, must refresh.
Treazer 13 years ago
  Done all my levels again jp!
Treazer 13 years ago
  Done all my levels jp!!
jp 13 years ago
  Yes I didn't posted on all your levels because I had already told you in one level.
SimonM 13 years ago
  Maybe the thumbnail: only background in editor
Treazer 13 years ago
  Why are much of my levels pink, and there are no comments? I dont know what i need to fix.
SimonM 13 years ago
  thanks
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Simon, appears to 60---> lower.
Jos 13 years ago
  There is a problem in the editor: you can put rings in the area but sometimes they aren't linked to eachother although they lie next to eachother. Then you can't move these rings and you don't see them in test mode. If you can make explode the other rings (the first ones that are linked to eachother) the game don't stops so it is impossible to complete.

There is also a second problem: I have made a level and the difficulty (in the right corner in the editor) stays 1 although I have increase it to 20.
SimonM 13 years ago
  How do you make bosses?
If if make one, they don't appear
jp 13 years ago
  Ah OK it's a problem in the editor then.
SimonM 13 years ago
  Jp, the thing what brolling said happend to me too, it happend when I click on Boss 1
But if I refresh the page, it's gone
jp 13 years ago
  As usual I start doing the job myself, and then there will be an admin. I don't think we need more on this game.
MatthijsM 13 years ago
  Jp do you gonna be the only admin on the game?
gundu 13 years ago
  @jp, I think it takes some times, In my case it took nearly one minute of pure lag. It was so laggy that's almost scratched my browser

[edit] If you need more I won't be there until tommorow, I got to sleep now. Bye ^^

Hope you'll find what's wrong
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  I don't have a problem with overlapping rings. I can still play the level properly.
jp 13 years ago
  When the laggy problem happears (a ring overlaps another ring) does it correct by itself later or does all the rings starts to overlaps each others ?
  It's suddenly OK now, after I uploaded it! Before the upload the problem occured.
gundu 13 years ago
  I don't se anything wrong with your level?

And it's still too early to make an admin in this game
  If you take a look at this level WIP Four Tails (Ringmania 2.5), the "structure" shakes in a lying 8-shape. What's wrong? I guess it's something I've done wrong in the editor?

Maybe this is what allyally and Brolling is talking about?

Games forum

Play Game "Ringmania 2.5"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Ringmania 2.5, testers wanted very soon :)
Don't expect too much, it's not a groundbreaking game, it's just an adaptation to BL of an old game of mine.
It is almost the same as Ringmania 2.

Except it implements the BL API with a level editor, so we should get much more levels to play.

Additional features :
- Bachground pixels, the editor provides the possibility to draw your own background for each level.

Next features (maybe) :
- Allow to customize the falling rings, create events (one shot ring, or repeat events), paths ? Bosses (rings formations) ?
- More special items ? Malus items (decrease points?, black ball?).
- Move contraints (fixed stone rings).

I'm waiting feedback about the bugs, the background pixels (for now 16x16, is it too small?), suggestions of new items, new features.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg