Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Ringmania 2.5"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Garygoh884 13 years ago
  There should be a confirmation dialog upon clicking the clear button.
Treazer 13 years ago
  Martin, click on the ring and move it out of the editor circle, then the ring is deleted.
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  jp, please add a "Remove/Clear ONE ring at a time"-button in the "Create a new level"-menu!
gameinsky 13 years ago
  diffyculty hgighers up the delay between rings coming in, how higher you put it, how more rings at time, 0 makes only bosses appear.
  Thank you!
Anybody knows about the "Difficulty"-bar or bothers to find out?

Oh, and one more thing: If I accidently add 6 green rings after I have spent almost an hour on constructing a really nice image of rings, and I suddenly find out that I only need 5 green rings; is there any way I can remove only one ring or do I have to clear my entire image of rings and start all over again?

If not: jp, please add a "Remove one ring at a time"-button! Please!
Treazer 13 years ago
  1: I dont know
2: Appears To means the boss appears after ??? seconds. And appears frequency means when comes the boss again. Like you set "Appears to" to 3, then the boss comes after 3 seconds. And you set the "Appears frequency" to 6, then the Boss comes 3 seconds after the boss came first and so on.
3: No, but maybe somewhere other.
  I've figured out some of the "Create New Level"-menu, but...:

1) What is getting more difficult if you raise the "Difficulty" bar?
2) What does the numbers in the "Appears TO" and Appears frequency" refer to? Is it the number of falling rings or seconds?
3) I see you can export a level, but can you import one too?
Treazer 13 years ago
  Quoting Submachine from Game "Ringmania 2.5"
Find a glitch
In Limited Mobility (Ringmania 2.5)
When I play to 250
It says I fail

Its because the room is to tight, the walls are too big. The walls get everytime bigger when a ring get out of the screen.
jp 13 years ago
  @Jos, it is because of my previous note :

"Note : Please don't make levels with tight ways bordered by bumpers as the engine doesn't support them right now."

Those levels are rejected now but could be accepted later if the engine can deal with them. But for now I don't have the engine fails.
[edit], actually after trying to beat your level, I realize that with only one color, the engine is OK. The problem is when a ring will stick onto antoher ring.
Elizea 13 years ago
  Jos, the concept of the level isn't good.
Jos 13 years ago
  Which message? There are so many messages. Do you mean that the background is bad?
SimonM 13 years ago
  jos, look in previous message
below here
Jos 13 years ago
  Why is my level A Long Way To Green (Ringmania 2.5) rejected? Don't you believe me it's possible?
  @chris1: If you make a level and send the level-ID in a PM to me, I will give you my opinion in a PM back.
jp 13 years ago
  You can fail a level, what's the problem ?
Submachine 13 years ago
  Find a glitch
In Limited Mobility (Ringmania 2.5)
When I play to 250
It says I fail
Treazer 13 years ago
  @jp

Can you look at my levels: Billiard, Little Rain Cloud,Big Black Bloon, Bumper Under and Oval please?
jp 13 years ago
  121 levels, wow that was fast.

Note : Please don't make levels with tight ways bordered by bumpers as the engine doesn't support them right now.
kirrock 13 years ago
  Oh my God! A new game! I wonder what to do in levels and how to make level.

This game reminds me of some kinda painting and some draving of circles! :O

(5 levels afther) Oh yeah... it's cool.
It has the color of blue, pink, green, teal, red, yellow and orange!
And a Exploder.
niimporta 13 years ago
  they aren't random =) I've put them like this in purpose
MatthijsM 13 years ago
  Niimporta the rings are too random
Treazer 13 years ago
  minimariner,

Capture the thumbnail there where you make the BG (the bitmap editor) and put in the thumbnail ALL of your BG in it, it stands in the bitmap editor in the down left corner. And the rings are just messy placed or? And the title... YOu should find a Title what have to do with the level. And i think too this is too easy, you should place black bubble or dont make the rings touch them, you just need to destroy one ring up and down and all rings disapears. You should play much more official levels, no one is messy, has a bad thumbnail and so on.
niimporta 13 years ago
  It's not to self promoting myself, but what do you think about this?
Thi Isii (Ringmania 2.5)
Any Ideas for a better name?
niimporta 13 years ago
  Yeah, OK.. and btw.. this game is... AWESOME!!!
Treazer 13 years ago
  jp, my level Breakout is done, i made the thumbnail okay, but i cant comment on it, can you please evaulate it again?

@niimporta
Its still in beta test, but he made it public (not on the frontpage). YOu can see why in some comments (pages) before.
niimporta 13 years ago
  @SuperDog: Why can I play then?
jp 13 years ago
  Thx, it's corrected now.

@superdog, actually the last thing to do right now is to solve the physics engine problems with the bumpers. Not sure I can solve this, that means the kind of levels with a straight way border by bumpers would be forbidden. Or maybe I should explode a ring that is stuck into a bumper.
burfy 13 years ago
  Welcome Home! (Ringmania 2.5) impossible now too.
SuperDog 13 years ago
  Yes, niimporta. There is lots of things jp has to work on.
Shiro 13 years ago
  Snowflake (Ringmania 2.5) is glitched.

Games forum

Play Game "Ringmania 2.5"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Ringmania 2.5, testers wanted very soon :)
Don't expect too much, it's not a groundbreaking game, it's just an adaptation to BL of an old game of mine.
It is almost the same as Ringmania 2.

Except it implements the BL API with a level editor, so we should get much more levels to play.

Additional features :
- Bachground pixels, the editor provides the possibility to draw your own background for each level.

Next features (maybe) :
- Allow to customize the falling rings, create events (one shot ring, or repeat events), paths ? Bosses (rings formations) ?
- More special items ? Malus items (decrease points?, black ball?).
- Move contraints (fixed stone rings).

I'm waiting feedback about the bugs, the background pixels (for now 16x16, is it too small?), suggestions of new items, new features.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg