Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Ringmania 2.5"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 10 years ago
  That's true Magic_X, we already discussed about it 9 months ago and suggested kiethy and Daft_Punk, like you did. But I also think you would make a great admin.

My vote goes to kiethy342, because he seems to be the most active.
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Why not me too? :P
Magic_X 10 years ago
  This game could use a new admin, like maybe kiethy342 or Daft_Punk. I've been making a lot of levels here lately.
thefantastichat 10 years ago
  this is cool
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Poor for GIS. Don't say that. xP
Treazer 10 years ago
  Gis should be an admin in every game...
SuperMario 10 years ago
  145 levels left, or less.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  He always does that, so there's no need to tell us, I think :/
kiethy342 11 years ago
  I think jasperpostema has gone again. And he didn't evaluate all of the levels made
chris3000 11 years ago
  Hey keithy, congratz to all the levels you have made in the past 2 weeks.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  I must say that me neither :/
jasperpostema 11 years ago
  Not sure if lol or not
SuperMario 11 years ago
  I think you will not or... whatever.
  Both =3
I think I will rejoin BL again :)
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Will you come back to the level work jasper? Or you will check the RM levels only?
kiethy342 11 years ago
  Great :)
I'll keep on making levels then!
  Hey guys, Iam very sorry about my inactivity. In the lst half year there have been some private problems and there is a lot of homework. From now on I will be activ agai on BL and check levels every day :)
kiethy342 11 years ago
  I've created the pack, as there wasn't any responses
Please pm me if you have any levels to be evaluated :)
kiethy342 11 years ago
  I've had an idea.

As levels aren't being evaluated, I know a way we can play finished ones. But we need to decide on a kind of temporary admin first.

My idea is that the temporary admin makes a pack where all the levels that deserve to be accepted are kept. Whenever you make a knew level, you contact the temporary admin with the link to the level. This way we can play new levels, until we either get a new admin, or one of the admins we have now become more active. When that happens, the pack can just be changed.

Please share thoughts about this. :)
kiethy342 11 years ago
  Yes, that too. But you don't need to be amazing, just good enough to complete most levels. :)
SuperMario 11 years ago
  That includes being really good at this game.
kiethy342 11 years ago
I really appreciate that you think I would be able to keep the game going. I am also starting to really get into get into making levels again, as you might have seen recently, so if we do get a new admin, I have a LOT of levels that need to be evaluated, and many more to come!
I think the main problem we have with getting a new admin is that most of the players on this game who have the potential to be an admin have started to go inactive, as quite a few top members seemed to have started to recently. This kind of narrows the choices really.

So I'd say Daft_Punk. :)
gameinsky 11 years ago
  I agree fully with the suggestions by treazer.
Treazer 11 years ago
  I think kiethy would be a good admin for this game :) Daft_Punk maybe too :)
kiethy342 11 years ago
  Maybe, if we do end up having another admin, more people might get a say in who it could be.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  It was a bad idea putting jasper as an admin, he evaluated levels just one time.
kiethy342 11 years ago
  We might need another admin here. It's getting pretty inactive.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Just... play the game and you will understand Sher.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  -_-||| Yes.
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  The face of confusion???

Games forum

Play Game "Ringmania 2.5"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Ringmania 2.5, testers wanted very soon :)
Don't expect too much, it's not a groundbreaking game, it's just an adaptation to BL of an old game of mine.
It is almost the same as Ringmania 2.

Except it implements the BL API with a level editor, so we should get much more levels to play.

Additional features :
- Bachground pixels, the editor provides the possibility to draw your own background for each level.

Next features (maybe) :
- Allow to customize the falling rings, create events (one shot ring, or repeat events), paths ? Bosses (rings formations) ?
- More special items ? Malus items (decrease points?, black ball?).
- Move contraints (fixed stone rings).

I'm waiting feedback about the bugs, the background pixels (for now 16x16, is it too small?), suggestions of new items, new features.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg