Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Ringmania 2.5"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jp 13 years ago
  What is this noticable anoying bug ?
Hexicube 13 years ago
  well ok but im just saying that having a game with a very noticable and annoying bug on the front-page can discourage people from joining, especially if they play it first
jp 13 years ago
  Why not one day, but we are not in a hurry. You know these are free games, and I have to work on paid projects too.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  well at least remove the stop-restart bug, it could get very annoying...
jp 13 years ago
  @MARC bug free doesn't exist. The bugs in the editor are very anoying, but the editor is not the main stream. The level designers usually can cope with a few bugs in the editor.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  push has 5 varieties of glitches wich makes a count to abuot 15.
Every game has glitches, no game can be 100% glitchfree.
You should know that as game author.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  JP why is this on the frontpage if people found bugs in it? surely frontpage games must be bug-free...I think it needs to be fixed or removed from front-page, but thats just me
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  OK, I trust you gis. I tried with 368, and then the boss came back when there was 68 points left.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  put it on "0", that will do the trick.
  Put the "Appears Frequency" as high as possible.
SuperDog 13 years ago
  How do you make the boss appear once so like if I put one blue in Boss 1, only one blue appears throughout the whole level
  @PureTheLion: In the down, left corner of the editor it says Layer "Player". If you press the + button, Boss 1 comes up. Press Boss 1, then hearts and stuff show up. The shape you design as Boss 1 will show up with the rings when you play. If you just want the Boss to show up, select difficulty 0 in the upper right corner.
You can make Boss 1, Boss 2 and so on and so on...
Comprende?
PureTheLion 13 years ago
  plz help i do not understand
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Out of rings. :P

There's two different grids for a reason. you'll figure it out. xP
PureTheLion 13 years ago
  How do you make hearts, buzzsaws, ect...?
joe45 13 years ago
  Oh, I just found it fun to do the same as allyally.
Jos 13 years ago
  I know, I know. Just found it fun to do the same as joe.
SimonM 13 years ago
  Jos and Joe, why would you do that? Just don't do that and it won't happen anymore.
meltycheese 13 years ago
  Why does the puzzle fly to the top right?
Jos 13 years ago
  ANOTHER GLITCH!: When you are playing, pause te game and click on restart and: nothing except the background on the screen.
joe45 13 years ago
  ANOTHER GLITCH!: When you are in the editor, click any ring twice, than do the same for the other rings, but don't repeat a ring(you can include sticky and bump rings). When you do it, press 'test' and see what happens.
Jos 13 years ago
  Completed all official levels! And now I am on the 4th place.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Okay, I just realized that it's because there aren't any rings on the player... THAT'S what they morph to! :/
  @allyally: The "?"-area is empty untill there's a green ring there.

@Ahroo: You're wrong, they're normally perfectly visible.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Allyally, IDK if it's a glitch... the "?" ring is ALWAYS invisible, no matter where you put it... :/
allyally 13 years ago
  Another Glitch! Put a black ring a the 'player' and nothing else, then add a boss which has a green ring then a few '?' ring then another green, all in a row. then set difficulty to zero then play. see what i mean?
  The rings get totally stuck in the editor some times. If one gets stuck, and I move another one, that one gets stuck too. I have tried to save and open it again, but it doesn't solve the problem. Any one knows what the problem is?
chris3000 13 years ago
  Yes, wb! And i kinda suck at the level making.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Welcome back, Jac1! :D
Jac1 13 years ago
  Yay, a new game!

Yes, I know, I'm a bit late...

Games forum

Play Game "Ringmania 2.5"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Ringmania 2.5, testers wanted very soon :)
Don't expect too much, it's not a groundbreaking game, it's just an adaptation to BL of an old game of mine.
It is almost the same as Ringmania 2.

Except it implements the BL API with a level editor, so we should get much more levels to play.

Additional features :
- Bachground pixels, the editor provides the possibility to draw your own background for each level.

Next features (maybe) :
- Allow to customize the falling rings, create events (one shot ring, or repeat events), paths ? Bosses (rings formations) ?
- More special items ? Malus items (decrease points?, black ball?).
- Move contraints (fixed stone rings).

I'm waiting feedback about the bugs, the background pixels (for now 16x16, is it too small?), suggestions of new items, new features.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg