Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Ringmania 2.5"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gundu 13 years ago
  I don't se anything wrong with your level?

And it's still too early to make an admin in this game
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  If you take a look at this level WIP Four Tails (Ringmania 2.5), the "structure" shakes in a lying 8-shape. What's wrong? I guess it's something I've done wrong in the editor?

Maybe this is what allyally and Brolling is talking about?
SuperMario 13 years ago
  This game should get an admin
gundu 13 years ago
  For allyally problem, It already happens to me too (the Game become verry laggy and rings come over other rings)

I really don't know how it happens but it only happens once in "You fail" with the big red "F"

[edit] The game is released but not on frontpage? I don't get it

[edit 2] I agree there must be another game like RT/JG2, You are really good at making games. Gundu's 1# choice, xP
jp 13 years ago
  @allyally "Also, 1 big glitch to be fixed, the level get really messed up if you accidentally Place 1 ring over another, then you cant get rid of it and it messy up the level around it"
>> how does it happen ? which level ?

@Brolling "one VERY big bug need to be fixed, almost all times when i play a level the rings (of the player) gets totaly (and i mean, TOTALLY) rotated fast, and i cant control it."
>> Don't understand what you mean by "gets totally rotated fast". Is it systematic ? On which level ?
Ahroo 13 years ago
  LOL, I beat all of the best levels and the bar said 'No matching levels'. xD
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Umm, JP, the first post still saya Ringmania 2.1
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Yay! 12th place!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  You have a point... :/
allyally 13 years ago
  A place multiple bubbles tool would be good, (like in push/BB/BB2 ect,), and also a eraser tool would be good to,
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Yaaay!

Moar gamez. :P
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Finally is playable!
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Refrech, Brolling
Treazer 13 years ago
  Also, one VERY big bug need to be fixed, almost all times when i play a level the rings (of the player) gets totaly (and i mean, TOTALLY) rotated fast, and i cant control it.
allyally 13 years ago
  I think there need to be an on screen mute button,

Also, 1 big glitch to be fixed, the level get really messed up if you accidentally Place 1 ring over another, then you cant get rid of it and it messy up the level around it,
davidandersson95 13 years ago
  hey this game is fun! took a while to figiure out how to play this game though
jp 13 years ago
  20 official levels and 20 more approved levels. That's already more than ringmania 2. Thx designers.
SimonM 13 years ago
  hold down+ and - ?
Im 13 years ago
  Ability to hold down + and - would be nice.
SimonM 13 years ago
  Fun game, I completed already all levels till now( but it was difficult)
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Lovely game, I finished all the levels very fast (suprisingly)
And I found it very fun, it also looks like the officials are on a random order. I already made 2 levels where I ask myself why others didn't have the idea yet, so far the random shaking of the player's figure is the only bug I found so far(besides the dissapearing of the arrow when wanting to make a thumbnail), nice game!
[edit]garygoh, I feel honored by your choise, but what about letting JP decide, hmm ?
chris3000 13 years ago
  hey, nice game! hopefully i will get more accepted levels this time.
Garygoh884 13 years ago
  Let's choose gameinsky instead.
Sillius 13 years ago
  And when you keep in mind that Xioniz is coming I think it would be great if that car racing Nitro game was finished :D

(an old topic)
Elizea 13 years ago
  @jp, I agree there are a lot of players that only like puzzle games here, but let's remember that those play mostly only games like BB / BB2, where actual no 'skill' is requires (reflexes etc). For example ML/HP has a different player base because of this. I bet those who like ML/HP will also like this, but still we need a new non-puzzle game like RT/JG2 =]

@Garygoh884, let's not have me this time, ok? I am more than happy to help admins in their work etc, but I don't want to be the only admin (which would mean I would have to evaluate all levels).
Garygoh884 13 years ago
  Great! Let's have Elizea to evaluate levels for this game!
jp 13 years ago
  The game is now public, not yet on front page.
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Really cool thumbnail in this game
Hexicube 13 years ago
  there used to be 'draw' and it was infinite scrolling...
Shiro 13 years ago
  I agree with Gameinsky, we need a new infinity scrolling game :-).

Games forum

Play Game "Ringmania 2.5"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Ringmania 2.5, testers wanted very soon :)
Don't expect too much, it's not a groundbreaking game, it's just an adaptation to BL of an old game of mine.
It is almost the same as Ringmania 2.

Except it implements the BL API with a level editor, so we should get much more levels to play.

Additional features :
- Bachground pixels, the editor provides the possibility to draw your own background for each level.

Next features (maybe) :
- Allow to customize the falling rings, create events (one shot ring, or repeat events), paths ? Bosses (rings formations) ?
- More special items ? Malus items (decrease points?, black ball?).
- Move contraints (fixed stone rings).

I'm waiting feedback about the bugs, the background pixels (for now 16x16, is it too small?), suggestions of new items, new features.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg