Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Ringmania 2.5"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SimonM 13 years ago
  There are also no dark green bosses, so it makes the level now impossible
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  @jp: Tetris is quite hard now, if not impossible. I've been playing to 45 points now, and it seems the problem is that there are no orange bosses (and perhaps no yellow ones).
jp 13 years ago
  Game updated v1.12
- Added a text in the background editor to explain the thumbnail must be captured here
- Now, when the difficulty level is zero (0), the automatic falling rings are stopped, all is managed by the bosses (if you made a level with difficulty 0, please let me know as the behhaviour could be very different now). Example : Tetris (Ringmania 2.5)

@Brolling, thx for the screenshot, can you get the bug systematically, do you know how to reproduce it ? [edit] OK I can reproduce it systematically too, thx a lot for this bug.
Treazer 13 years ago
  @jp is there an cheat for the overlapping glitch too?

Because its very laggy then, i have a screenshot too:

edit: The graphic when i make a screenshot is crazy (in the screenoshot) but it has nothing to do with the bug.
SimonM 13 years ago
  yah, I'm in the designers list
AK 13 years ago
  Yes, I am very late, I haven't really played any other games, and it doesn't list this one in the games section.
Treazer 13 years ago
  Jos, click on the + button in the editor (its under the text Layer, in the down left corner) then there stands BOSS 1, click on it and then you can create it.
Jos 13 years ago
  How is it possible to make bosses?
gamelover101 13 years ago
  Why isn't this game on the front page?
SuperDog 13 years ago
  I wish there was a wall block(like the gray bounce block, but without the bounciness
MatthijsM 13 years ago
  wow Ak that was late
AK 13 years ago
  New game that works!!! Yay!
Treazer 13 years ago
  I know, but jp want delete it.
SimonM 13 years ago
  there is: space bar
Treazer 13 years ago
  I think a pause button is needed.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  LOL, the cheats really do what cheats do... glitch games! xD
Im 13 years ago
  You can find the save button by zooming in....:\
SimonM 13 years ago
  Ya I think hand draw shows the skill of the creator, otherwise he just take something of the internet
jp 13 years ago
  Right now no. Maybe later but I'm not sure if it's a good idea. The hand drawn backgrounds is part of the style of the game.
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  Someone asked earlier if you could import a picture to the editor, but I couldn't find any answer. Can you?
jp 13 years ago
  OMG, I just realize that what you were talking about is a cheat I've added in the game to help solving the collision problems.
If you press A you toggle on/off the automatic mode (the "8")
If you press spacebar, yuo pause the game
If you press "F", you make a step forward
If you press "I" after "F" you will veiw the inner steps.

I will remmove them I think :)
Im 13 years ago
  You should put the save button above the level instead of below it. :P
You can save without beating a level.
Im 13 years ago
  Omg, try to press "I" in a level! Multiple times.

So... We can just press A to stop the 8-figure movement. xD

Press F to play 1 frame at the time. xD
Elizea 13 years ago
  Pressing "A" when just before starting the level will cause the "auto moving" bug test mode, where the rings start to move in a 8-figure (to make it easier to spot bugs, find a bug in a level that works in the "A" mode and it will be easier to JP to fix it (as he can himself experience the bug).
gamelover101 13 years ago
  tis game is fun!!! :D
SimonM 13 years ago
  Gundu, refresh page, it stops, it works by me
Ahroo 13 years ago
  It's like the red ring of death for Ringmania 2.5! xD
gundu 13 years ago
  Now rings become crazy each time I play, Them make "8" in my screen
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Happened to me too, I actually found out those rings don't exist.
hence you can't move them.
Im 13 years ago
  When I edit a level I can only move a ring once. After that I can't move it, delete it or do anything with it.
It only happens to a few though.

Games forum

Play Game "Ringmania 2.5"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Ringmania 2.5, testers wanted very soon :)
Don't expect too much, it's not a groundbreaking game, it's just an adaptation to BL of an old game of mine.
It is almost the same as Ringmania 2.

Except it implements the BL API with a level editor, so we should get much more levels to play.

Additional features :
- Bachground pixels, the editor provides the possibility to draw your own background for each level.

Next features (maybe) :
- Allow to customize the falling rings, create events (one shot ring, or repeat events), paths ? Bosses (rings formations) ?
- More special items ? Malus items (decrease points?, black ball?).
- Move contraints (fixed stone rings).

I'm waiting feedback about the bugs, the background pixels (for now 16x16, is it too small?), suggestions of new items, new features.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg