Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Ringmania 2.5"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  I'm done now! Quite tired. Going to bed soon. Enjoy!
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Yay! Martin's accepting tons of levels!!! :D
  No worries! Just for your information.
MatthijsM 13 years ago
  sorry martin it wont happen anymore
  If people make a level containg the word "Test", they will have to notify me if they want the level evaluated! I don't evaluate levels containg words like the ones in my previous message.

And I really suggest that designers read and practice the technique of gradients / anti-alias when drawing curves, as you can read about on this page: READ THIS IF YOU WANNA BECOME A BETTER DESIGNER!
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Martin, go on his profile, you will see all levels you are admin in.
  @Matthijs: I'm not sure which level that is, because I don't find any levels older than 7 days, which are not called "WIP", "Unfinished", "Not Done", "not fin" or "bad Test". And levels containing words like that will not be evaluated.
MatthijsM 13 years ago
  I have a level and I'm waiting 1 month
gameinsky 13 years ago
  it really doesn't change much when a pack is accepted ot not evaluated yet.
  I'm not sure I understand what you mean, gis. Can you explain?
gameinsky 13 years ago
  you can, but i don't see any necesairy mean other than have it on the pacfkpage
  I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to evaluate packs. If jp tells me it's OK, I will do it.
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Some were mine too, and I still have one. Canonball (Ringmania 2.5) I've also got a pack: Global Tournament RM 2.5 (Ringmania 2.5)
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Ya, some of those were probably mine! xD
  Sorry, I thought I was only 4 days behind, but suddenly I found some older levels that were 9, 10 and 11 (!) days old at the bottom of the list. I'm working on it.
Jos 13 years ago
  And I have also 2 levels (created 8 days ago). But thanks to evaluate my BB2 level.
jasperpostema 13 years ago
  I'm the 8000th player!!
Elizea 13 years ago
  Martin, even I might not be the best pixel art designer, could you speed up evaluation of my level. I've been waiting 9 days =].
chris3000 13 years ago
  i got 7 officials left: hurry up!, numbers, wasted time, more of the trouble, the magnet, tie, and agility. I want to beat them so bad.
pauloalex 13 years ago
  Jos: 1st place in 2 games. Congratz for 1st place in Ringmania!
Jos 13 years ago
  I'm back from vacation. And... Martin has more than 1000 points less??? Come on, it's not funny if nobody tries to beat me.
Gamemaster 13 years ago
  Okay, I didn't know that. But my other point ("There is no need to ask for an admin to check your levels") is still valid.
Im 13 years ago
  When it's been more than 1 hours it's ok to post again.
Gamemaster 13 years ago
  That depends on your definition of "spam". Spam to me includes unrelated messages, nonsense, and posting the same thing twice (or more) in a row. I should have added at the end of my comment that you should edit your previous post if you need to make two posts in a row.
SuperMario 13 years ago
  He made double post, but he didn't spammed
Gamemaster 13 years ago
  Magic_X, the admins are doing their best, they will get around to your levels eventually. There is no need to ask for an admin to check your levels, and please don't double post.
lololol 13 years ago
  I just found out you were admin here to, martin. congrats :D
  I'm going to an Iron Maiden concert and will probably be absent for a couple of days. More evaluating on thursday. The evaluating isn't going fast in the beginning because I'm in a starting phase, but will eventually speed up when I get more confident. Have patience.
  Thanks for trying, Im!
Im 13 years ago
  I tried searching "Anti-aliasing" in the Forum's Google search and couldn't find it.

Games forum

Play Game "Ringmania 2.5"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Ringmania 2.5, testers wanted very soon :)
Don't expect too much, it's not a groundbreaking game, it's just an adaptation to BL of an old game of mine.
It is almost the same as Ringmania 2.

Except it implements the BL API with a level editor, so we should get much more levels to play.

Additional features :
- Bachground pixels, the editor provides the possibility to draw your own background for each level.

Next features (maybe) :
- Allow to customize the falling rings, create events (one shot ring, or repeat events), paths ? Bosses (rings formations) ?
- More special items ? Malus items (decrease points?, black ball?).
- Move contraints (fixed stone rings).

I'm waiting feedback about the bugs, the background pixels (for now 16x16, is it too small?), suggestions of new items, new features.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg