Play the games, create the levels

Topic, New Contest Coming!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  @JasperP: Music contest?

I like these contests:
AUTO
DREAM
REMIX
NO-PATH
TUTO
jasperpostema 13 years ago
  DREAM CONTEST
AUTO CONTEST
WARPING CONTEST
MUSIC CONTEST
MIRROR CONTEST
NO-PATH CONTEST
EASTER CONTEST 2010
COLLAB CONTEST
3-D CONTEST
TUTO CONTEST
BACKGROUND CONTEST
REMIX CONTEST

PS: I don't understand you think MIRROR is just copying levels. But you all don't say that about the REMIX contest!
Magic_X 13 years ago
  @Joe45: I would love to have a warping contest! I'm working on Magick 2 and i could enter that and the original Magick! XD

Oh, and i would also like to have an auto contest. It would give me an excuse to make one! :D
  Maybe, but ther are a thousand themes for a contest, so...
Shiro 13 years ago
  I think there shouldn't be any contest for a while now.
Else they wont be special anymore.
  Ok, you're right. Only promote, no mirror contest. But I have a new idea, what about a DREAM CONTEST. I mean you make a Dream Level with a dream theme...
joe45 13 years ago
  How about a "No PATH" contest? You can't use PATHS at all!
  Ok Ferrari, de maat is vol! You make me ill!
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Jasperpostema: It depends on the auto. And I can't say if your level is good or not because I'm rubbish at playing Push. But I have a challenge for you: Make an exiting, mirrored JG2 level, it's not possible. And...........it's still unoriginal D:

Allyally: I like your idea :D

Elizea: I'm one of them
allyally 13 years ago
  OR... (idea), a space contest... There's been quite a few levels made on Space, as (as its space) there are endless possibilities, making a good variation on the levels submitted, IE; a good contest,
SuperDog 13 years ago
  I have a question. Are we having an Easter and/or Christmas contest 2010?

O_o! Maybe a snake contest. Or a highscore fight contest(jk).
  And AUTO CONTEST IS BORING! You Don't do anything, that's just boring. I prove mirror isn't boring! chain chomp mirror (Push)
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I know how to make warps... :/
joe45 13 years ago
  I thought you would say that.
Elizea 13 years ago
  Everyone doesn't how to make warps, and you can't make warps in all of the games.
joe45 13 years ago
  How about a contest that uses warping?

The levels could be like this, Magick (Rolling Turtle) or Penetration (Rolling Turtle).
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I know. Apparently Jasperpostema doesn't think so
gameinsky 13 years ago
  autos are not always boring.
Sometimes they are, but some player achieved to make good auto's (paragon, a world of magic, unlucky hog/turtle chatic rift etc...)
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Jasperpostema: Don't take it personal but I don't want a mirror contest.

And 3 hours ago you posted: "AUTO CONTEST it's a good theme if the auto's are long, beautiful and risky". As I've said before tha auto have to be really good to be fun.

Also, if you think that I think my ideas are much better than everyone elses ideas,you're wrong, actually there's three contest ideas I like better.
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  How about Half-Mirror? It's like Mirror levels,but with a difference.
  Ok, ferrari12 and AllyAlly, if I can see Mirror isn't boring and unoriginal, you vote a MAYBE?

And Auto COntest is boring, you don't do anything!
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  3D contest: Gets my vote
Collab contest: Sounds great.
Music contest: I don't think it'll work that well
Auto contest: Could be, although autos that's not very good can be very boring.
Tuto contest: Don't think this'll work that well either.
Background contest: I think good bg-levels are really facinating, though, as allyally said, it's completly pointless.
Mirror contest: Unfortunately ir's unoriginal and boring
Remix contest: Maybe
Ahroo 13 years ago
  ... = RT falling into space. xP
allyally 13 years ago
  I admit it would be tricky to make, but I think it would be a good theme for a contest, and if music levels are low, then thats because there not made properly. And I still think Mirroring is a rubbish theme,
  No AllyAlly, just wait
Mirroring can also horizontly. SO under is above and above is under. That makes it harder than the original. And music is boring, because THAT'S unoriginal. There are some music levels, low rating and not much music, because it's very hard to make an it's even nt interesting for a few people...
Ahroo 13 years ago
  It's not a severed mind mirroring... It's mirroring an existing level (flipping an existing level backwards)... :/
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Severed mind was a pretty good fully mirrored level thought.
what about 3D contest? that idea was made up a long time ago.
allyally 13 years ago
  I listen to your ideas. and didn't like them honestly. Bg contest wont actually affect any gameplay at all, it would be completely pointless, and Mirror? Your just mirroring a level. boring, unoriginal, makes no actual difference.
  You right, AllyAlly, but mine contest NO, BG contest, not that well, Music contest, maybe
Just listen my idea's, that's better for all. EVryone got a change, except the really bad!
allyally 13 years ago
  well i think it could work, but im unsure about it....

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  There has been a lot of ideas lately for a new competition, but there can only be one going on at a time. Vote for your favorite idea or discuss new ideas for a contest.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg