Play the games, create the levels

Topic, New Contest Coming!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

ThisIsMyUsername 10 years ago
  Mythology contest:
Make a level based on mythologies from anywhere, no matter it's Norse, Greek, or Chinese.
alanliu12121 10 years ago
  Nice idea demonicyoshi
demonicyoshi 10 years ago
  We have not done a Christmas contest in a while.
But I don't want another generic holiday contest so...
How about a "Present Contest"?
You must make a level in which a present is received or given. What this "present" will be is open for interpretation as well as how it is received or given.
Elizea 10 years ago
  Eh personally I had planned to keep Story Contest next, but seeing that Obscurity is not out yet, I guess some other contest could be held before that one.

Leave ideas here, I'll contact JP about the contest at some point.
lololol 10 years ago
  I like the "Changing world" idea. Also, what about having a christmas contest again? could be fun
Treazer 10 years ago
  I have a few ideas (some already suggested)

- Puzzle contest
- Block puzzle contest (make 3 levels, one for each block game: BB, BB2, PI)
- Story contest
- Two worlds contest (make a level involving two world, like Euphoria (Rolling Turtle))
- Changing world contest (make a level of a small world, which repeats itself but always changes in an original way)
- Atmospheric contest (make a level with much design and where you have many possibilities to interact with your environment)
ThisIsMyUsername 10 years ago
  Yeah, it's been almost one year since last contest.
demonicyoshi 10 years ago
  I think its approaching time for a new contest.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Ferrari: What I were talking about was about this:

kiethy342 11 years ago
  How about an originality contest?

You have to make a level that's different from other levels. It could be a new trick or an original storyline, but the level would be judged more on the originality than the quality of the level itself.
totallyepicdude321 11 years ago
  I know how to fix the no main bonuslevel game character can fly thing,INVISIBLE LINES p.s. were invisible lines made on purpose?
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Edited. My english is f***ing bad, sorry.
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  That I did not understand.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Countdown Contest?
dingdong 11 years ago
  Light ?
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  Since this is the year of the snake, maybe a snake contest?
SimonM 11 years ago
  Well it has no use suggesting stuff here, because Elizea probably just choose something he wants.
demonicyoshi 11 years ago
  i don't want a puzzle contest, i already made all the puzzles and riddles i can think of...
SimonM 11 years ago
  I think puzzle contest is perfect, as you can certainly make puzzle levels in RT and JG2!
gundu 11 years ago
  My TV show idea is still valid :P

I Can't think of anything else that could be interesting

Also... 6h00 A.M! I must go, my bed needs me!
neoseanner 11 years ago
  i know something ! ART CONTEST
you need to make a painting / design level with a good scenery or else

next idea : super trap contest ( only for rt / jg / hp ) you will know what i mean for this
next idea : switch mania contest ( p4m / rt / hp ) interactive ultimate switchers ( i think JG is too hard for this theme )
Elizea 11 years ago
  We could have a new contest... I'll make a topic about it later today.

For theme, I'd prefer to have a theme that allows both RT/JG2 and BB/BB2/PI/P4M levels. Puzzle contest tho would allow basically any level from the puzzle games, so I don't think it's that good idea.

Please keep ideas coming tho, as I'll say I'll make the topic later today.
  If you're talking about the pink guy, then it MIGHT be hard to get something to fly lol.
totallyepicdude321 11 years ago
  i have an idea,the Kirby contest,the person who makes the best Kirby level wins!
SimonM 11 years ago
  Of course gundu, I just want that you are able to create a level in any game you want.
And 3 puzzle levels sounds ok to me, but for the people that choose for RT or JG would have a hard job to make 3 levels. :p
Ferrari12 11 years ago
  Judging by the title of the contest, CBCL shoudn't count, but I actually think it wouldn't be all too bad to allow CBCL-levels to enter. That could provide some new levels to an otherwise abandoned game.
neoseanner 11 years ago
  nope , cobacoli isn't a puzzle
gundu 11 years ago
  But if this contest is the one we choose, I think we should make more than just one level, maybe 3? 5?

Also, If P4M counts, Does CBCL count too?
neoseanner 11 years ago
  I AM VERY VERY AGREE
  I also agree.

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 15 years ago
  There has been a lot of ideas lately for a new competition, but there can only be one going on at a time. Vote for your favorite idea or discuss new ideas for a contest.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg