Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

niimporta 14 years ago
  4,060,629 Points For Me

P.S :@Brolling : 2.229.792 Million = 2,229,792,000,000.
[edit: Don't Put 2.229.792.000.000 Million , put 2.229.792 Points
[edit2 : Delete 2.229.792.000.000...
ost000101 14 years ago
  1.4 million.
sabs546 14 years ago
  yeh i found out now
OliAli 14 years ago
  In down pannel is a small "D". Click on it and the level will be deleted:D!
sabs546 14 years ago
  how do you delete a local saved level
Submarine95 14 years ago
  welcome to bonuslevel :)
Y_TU_QUE_MIRAS 14 years ago
  hello i am new!!!!! i don't understand english very well and, try my new level pleaseª!

Written by: Y_tu_que_miras with colaboration of HI_AB_LM we are friends at real life.... :D
TTT-_- 14 years ago
  In your oppinion what is your favorite level? or Hardest? This is just a general question about jumpgear don't care who answers, im just curious.
ginty 14 years ago
  why is everybody apparently spamming i dont get spamming who invented the word spam and yes im proberly spamming right now
gameinsky 14 years ago
  stop posting those!
niimporta 14 years ago
  2000th PosT!!! (Again)
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  2000th post!

Oh so spamming!
Oxideee 14 years ago
  spamming does annoy me, but i choose to ignore it, this messege is pretty much spamming now so im going to say something relevant to JG2.

IM SOOOOO CLOSE GOD OF JG
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  I don't really get why everybody is that rude against newcomers that spams... They don't even know what "spam" means!
Oxideee 14 years ago
  Aww lucky niimporta, im going to be JG2's 1150000 play =]
ginty 14 years ago
  can i turn over a new leaf i wont use this jg2 forom any more maybe i wont get into trouble
hey niimporta what does that mean?
Shiro 14 years ago
  Kirby, did he asked permission...?
Kirby 14 years ago
  hey! Monkeyman got the same picture as me !!!!!

btw: shiro, sorry i didn't know you were gonna quit ^^
Shiro 14 years ago
  Well, we do like newcomers, but not when they are spammers T_T
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  Well... You are actually spamming a little bit... Because theres another place where it is more related to.
birjolaxew 14 years ago
  Ginty plz write that in a PM to niimporta, or on a specific level.

[Edit] When you are playing on a level, you will in the right side of the screen see a box like the one you use to write comments in here. Its a bit lower then the actually game screen. Here you can post your comment.
Oxideee 14 years ago
  Jp, in the 'something you must know about level edition' warning when you upload a new level there is a spelling error, its lose instead of loose!
Shiro 14 years ago
  Almost played 1350 JG 2 levels ;)!

I know, I know, delete this message xD
Elizea 14 years ago
  i think an admin has deleted them. and to chance your picture, go to your page from the TTT-_- near logout button. there is tab Profile, where is information of you, press edit profile there and then upload an avatar to yourself from your computer
TTT-_- 14 years ago
  Random question, but how do you change your picture in the top corner of your messages? Oh, and why are there so many deleted messages on this page?
Elizea 14 years ago
  an admin is someone who can evaluate levels (when you upload a level, admin tries it and makes it accepted, or not. admin can also delete your messages and edit them, and edit all accepted levels.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  accept levels ect.
Shiro 14 years ago
  I think almost everyone want to be one, but accept it if you won't become one.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  I wish I was an admin
metakirby22 14 years ago
  in the screen where it has the tabs, one of the tabs is "create". click there then hit the button it has up. for more help, read the "edit" tab in the game comment area place

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg