Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ratman 14 years ago
  I agree with Hi ab lm he has a point i just made a level this morning and i know someone else on this sight who took 2 days!!!
HI_AB_LM 14 years ago
  i purpose two new admins, and i vote for:
Shiro
Elizea
they are active and great designers! and if gundu isn't here nobody isn't here for evaluate levels!?!?!?!
HI_AB_LM 14 years ago
  jp please test the levels on JG2, i did 2 levels this morning! 2 words: more admins
Treazer 14 years ago
  @jp
No problem :)
jp 14 years ago
  Thx Brolling, corrected now.
Treazer 14 years ago
  @ jp
In The Play Instructions Stands:
"---- Controls
* [LEFT] & [DOWN] to flip

_________
You Mean:

"---- Controls
* [LEFT] & [RIGHT] to flip
Elizea 14 years ago
  ''yup, 3 admins are too many..!''
Shiro 14 years ago
  No, there are actually too much Administrators since Ninja is back.
HI_AB_LM 14 years ago
  me too....and we need more admins....if you want to be an admin, i vote for you!!! ;D
Shiro 14 years ago
  Well, it's just getting bored since Jp does not have any free time he can't make levels official, that's the biggest reason I'm quiting.
HI_AB_LM 14 years ago
  i dencent in the designers list since my desappeared but i continue creating. i haven't ideas, but do lines without idea and you'll have an idea, my levels:

are done by the tecnichal that i told....
and i have 4'329 in designers list, and i am very happy, the last numbers are my day of birthday!!!! be happy shiro!
Im 14 years ago
  Well....I only have 2 highscores (Yes, I counted them all xD) and I don't care......And about the designer List, I have only have 4,032 points! It's a shame, really...
Shiro 14 years ago
  It's just that, I've lost all my Highscores, I went from first to third in the Player List, from first to sixth in the Designer list, people hate my levels because they are hard to do in time and I have 0 inspiration for new levels.
HI_AB_LM 14 years ago
  shiro, i told, that i did 5 highscores at officials in a day. I was very very very very very very very happy. In the same day, all of them, disappeared! and one or two by you! but i continue playing without dramatism, and you now are making exed of dramatism......
Elizea 14 years ago
  well then dont think anyone couldnt do them faster than you
Shiro 14 years ago
  Well, actually, they come...

I just play a level and then it is, hey, Highsore yay \o/
Elizea 14 years ago
  what should you do then if you want more highscores, they wont come for you just like that you know
Shiro 14 years ago
  Lol, don't tell me I have to train -_-'
Elizea 14 years ago
  i have a tip for you...

training,
training,
and training.
Shiro 14 years ago
  It's just that, I went from 51 Highscores (yes, I once had 51 Highscores, counted them all) to 2, so that's really dissapointing : /
Treazer 14 years ago
  Quoting Kirby from Game "Jump Gear 2"
wohoooooooooo! second place!!!

I HATE THIS MESSAGE!!! I HATE KIRBY!!!
KIRBY HAVE POSTED A MESSAGE SO SHIRO LEAVE BL.ORG!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
HI_AB_LM 14 years ago
  shiro, i did 5 highscores at official, in less in a day, a lost all..... but i continue playing and desing

CAN AN ADMIN EVALUATE MY NEW LEVELS PLEASE?
Shiro 14 years ago
  Well, that's it, because I can't get any score improvement it is not fun anymore : /
HI_AB_LM 14 years ago
  i was saying a message very similar than the elizea
Elizea 14 years ago
  Shiro, you cant think you should be 1st in JG2, and too play other games and be in top 15 in them too. Those who are before you in JG2 dont play so much other of these games, or create levels as much... that is just ridiculous that you think you could be best in everything... you can play this game for fun too you know?
Im 14 years ago
  Sh....Sh....Shir!~ *I die...<3*
gameinsky 14 years ago
  We hate you kirby -_-
Shiro 14 years ago
  Okay, now it's sure, I'll quit -_-'
Im 14 years ago
  @Kirby, You don't really help Shiro now...-.-
Kirby 14 years ago
  wohoooooooooo! second place!!!

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg