Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

FrogMan 15 years ago
  When i was editing Fair and Square 9, i was moving many curves at the same time, and then everything (except paths, checkpoints, switches, info items and one background line) dissapeared! But when i tested everything was there! And then i pressed local save, then i edited it again and everything was there again! I still could upload it! Can someone tell me what is going on with the editor?
Im 15 years ago
  I think...it's to late t wish him back : (
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  BOO please dont leave us
Yoji 15 years ago
  Will there come new awards?
kolortmadsen 15 years ago
  BOO u better be kidding!!!!!
jakekz 15 years ago
  how u can make moving lines?
Helloskillz99 15 years ago
  nooo!!BOO
dont quit playing jg2!!
gameinsky 15 years ago
  i found a glitch:when you pres up and down arrow at the same time you go backwards!
popodelades 15 years ago
  @Boo : Oh no!
Im 15 years ago
  Bye BOO!
BOO 15 years ago
  Im going to quit playing this jump gear 2.

Bye.
1jase 15 years ago
  i first thought that the higher you rate the more XP you get but i know thats not true but maybe other eople think that.
jp 15 years ago
  @TheNinja, the first ratings are not very representative of the game. Taht's why on many websites they are not displayed ("under judgement" on newgrounds). But here we don't get a lot of ratings for each evel so I don't think I can make something similar. Overall, and after several votes, the ratings looks OK in most levels. Also the rating power has improved things recently (for example your rating power is 3/4 times bigger than a newbie).
jwag12 15 years ago
  this games delicious.
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Okay, it is really starting to annoy me that every new level gets 5 stars, no matter the quality of the level.
Yoji 15 years ago

@Im, Thats because i've played this game for a long time, but never created an account :)
hammy 15 years ago
  dont the best, but good.
Im 15 years ago
  God of Jump Gear on your second day....You rock!
Shiro 15 years ago
  Gratz Yoji :)
Yoji 15 years ago
  Woohoo!

God of JumpGear :D
jp 15 years ago
  @luicc, I'm sorry for this. Did you try to export the level code ?

@FrogMan & Shiro, yes it's maybe a good idea but not sure if we'll get enough votes then.
luicc 15 years ago
  OMG I was almost finishing my best lvl ever and when I clicked in the save button, the level started to keep weird.I can´t anymore upload the lvl i can´t even put lines or copy lines i cant do anything!
FrogMan 15 years ago
  It is an idea, but i don't know if it's good or not...
Shiro 15 years ago
  Mabey it is an idea that you can only rate a level if you finished the level?
gameinsky 15 years ago
  @popodelades
if a level is purple you need to fix it , and clean the messy curves.
if you don't edit it for a certain period the level turn red cause you don't wan to work further on it.
popodelades 15 years ago
  Pourquoi vous mettait mon niveau au violet et après vous le mettait en rouge?
starpower 15 years ago
  lol ^^
gameinsky 15 years ago
  congrats for starpower!
he used al his starpower to be in the top!
AdrianPeterson28 15 years ago
  gratz starpower : D
murtaza64 15 years ago
  alex, they activate paths. edit the path, select path option, and then select the switch.

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg