Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Pomodorosan 15 years ago
  How can I see the highscores for a level?
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  Ok. Thanks Jp.
-
Uh, plus you spelled my name wrong!
Its i am storm... not im a storm...
-
I thought it was funny :)
faebrisingr 15 years ago
  My computer freezes everytime I load up blockworld so I can't get any further on official levels... it really sucks...

and pomodorosan go to your profile page, click edit profile and there is a box where you can type in the name of the picture you want as your icon.
jp 15 years ago
  @imastormtrooper, this happen on very loaded levels. it's a kind of bug on the game, but I don't have time to correct it right now. so the only solution is to cut some curves in your level.
BlaketheBlake 15 years ago
  I was thinking and i thought we should have a hinge tool to go along with the path and the switch tool it would make levels more interesting
OGOR234567 15 years ago
  I won't let me play Mario Gear Legit 1-1 for some reason
gameinsky 15 years ago
  congrats jenso
BOO 15 years ago
  gratz
jenso97 15 years ago
  yeah i got god of jump gear! =P
gameinsky 15 years ago
  people before posting a message please read the text up to it.it says that promotion of your own levels is not allowed
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  Ok, JP, anyone else, here's a problem. On one of my games some people complain that they can't play it, or their computer freezes up. Can some one test and see if they have the same problem? The game is my ideas tutorial. Im not going to put a link because I'm not supposed to.
jubjab 15 years ago
  what the level is alright needs more length
nabeo436 15 years ago
  oh thx
gundu 15 years ago
  You have to wait for an update of the site web : )
nabeo436 15 years ago
  um I got a level that was approved by the monitors, but I didn't get a award for it the levels name is: What?!?!?!?!
gundu 15 years ago
  Calling an administrator can be used for :

- Make a suggestion on a level which could become official

- If you need to edit your level

- When you have finish to edit your level

I hope it will help you :)
faebrisingr 15 years ago
  ok just to clarify, calling an administator is asking them to evaluate your level to become official, right?
Yoshi 15 years ago
  I agree Shiro should be an admin, he makes very good levels (not all official but they are still great)
Like HI_AB_LM said he's active and friendly.
MooKings 15 years ago
  I think Shiro should be an admin.
HI_AB_LM 15 years ago
  yeah shiro can help you:
·Great player
·Great designer
·Active

and i want to be a little admin please...but this week i will not very active: exams...
Shiro 15 years ago
  @Jp, I love to help and because lots of people think the evaluation is going slow I would like to help ^^
And like you said to Gundu, I can test the levels when I'm sure of they're good (or bad!) and leave the ones I don't know to the other Administrators.
gundu 15 years ago
  You can only upload 1 level per day because you are on BL with less than 1 month old
Calebthecool22 15 years ago
  I dont know how to make things move on my level a bunch of random stuff i dont understand appears when i try to make things move
BlaketheBlake 15 years ago
  Hey how do u make lines invisible i cant figure it out
faebrisingr 15 years ago
  ok thanks a lot!
pkb123 15 years ago
  faebrisingr, go to your local levels, select what you want to delete, where it says play and edit there is a small button with a 'D' on it, click that and it will remove it.
faebrisingr 15 years ago
  Is it possible to delete partly finished tracks that we are not going to complete? (I left my prfile logged in and my brother made some tracks that I would never upload... or even play myself) If someone could help me out it would be much appreciated.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  happy 901st comment jump gear!
stunt 15 years ago
  hi I'm new here
jp 15 years ago
  Shiro not right now but as I told, I've less and less remarks to post about your levels so it's going the right way. As faebrisingr tells, there shouldn't be such a quest to be an admin as it's mainly hard and boring work.
Ok I will add you gundu. As i know you have some difficulty with english (I'm not sure anymore about this??) try to be very careful with the info items and to let another admin evaluate them when you are not sure.

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg