Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Captain Dan v Zombie Plan"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  never mind......
mudvayne732 15 years ago
  @jac1, what would the clone zombie do other than multiply itself. It's kind of pointless if it doesn't do anything other than multiply. That poses as no challenge at all it just makes the level take longer.
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  How do i shoot?? I am using a mac
demonicyoshi 15 years ago
  you should be able to run for a limited time, but you cant shoot while you run
MooKings 15 years ago
  What I meant by the sleeping zombie is the zombie sleeps then wakes up if you get spotted by another zombie then the sleeping zombie goes berserk!
Jac1 15 years ago
  A Clone Zombie!

When it sees you, it multiplies itself!
Shiro 15 years ago
  Mabey a magic zombie :D?
It will use spells to slow you and things like that :)
gameinsky 15 years ago
  then a sleeping zombie doesn't makes sense then.
what about when monocle man hits a wall near him or monocle man uses the gun
MooKings 15 years ago
  There should be an extra 2 zombies:
A sleeping zombie - sleeps until you get caught by another zombie

A shooting zombie - stays in one place and shoot you if he sees you.
minmay 15 years ago
  Ah! The one time I decide to take a few days break from BL, and this gets released!
Either way, glad to finally see it :)
ZeldaLink 15 years ago
  cool game :)
jp 15 years ago
  @Captain, ALT seems fine. Nevertheless, maybe there would be the solution to test if the cursor is inside one of the text fields before poping up the menu.
cursor inside textfield
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  if cameras see you can normal zombies come through slanted walls like in Sammich?
gameinsky 15 years ago
  one of those numpads buttons may be ?
Jac1 15 years ago
  Alt is great!
Captain_404 15 years ago
  The problem with most of the keys to replace home with is that they're used when typing in infoboxes, resulting in the menu popping up while you're typing. It's hard to find a key that ISN'T used in typing and is still universal to every computer.

What about changing it to the ALT key, does that work for everyone?
awesomeness 15 years ago
  oops, never mind
Jac1 15 years ago
  I think enter would be a good switch to remplace home.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  @gogos,why create a tutorial ?
the story replaces the tutorial
awesomeness 15 years ago
  how do you get those ninja zombies??
lololol 15 years ago
  what about the SHIFT key or CTRL?
oggologgo 15 years ago
  home is not really a good key for bringing up the menu in the editor. something on the left side or middle of the keyboard is better, since your right hand is on the mouse. and something close to the space button, since space is also used, so you don't have to move your hand around.
jp 15 years ago
  About the score problem, it's on BL side, you certainly right Captain, it's due to an official level removal. anyway it's on BL side, I will look at it.

[edit] After checking, there is 24 challenge levels. So maybe a new challenge level was added while you were playing the game, gundu. And then when you updated the scores tab and see 24 completed levels.
Jac1 15 years ago
  Captain_404, as you can see, I finally found home
But it was just an arrow pointing to the top-left, and there wasn't written Home anywhere, so it wasn't easy to find.
Captain_404 15 years ago
  Gundu, it seems the same glitch occurs with my score.

Perhaps there was an official level that got removed before the game was released to the public and somehow it still appeared on our scores?
gundu 15 years ago
  How you and Gameinsky can have complete 24 challenge level when there are only 23 challenge level ?
Captain_404 15 years ago
  @Jac1 - I didn't think that the HOME button might not exist on some keyboards, is there some other key you'd rather use?

Story mode follows a plotline, challenge mode are levels that aren't really text heavy, and non-canon is a place for user made stories that I think are good enough but don't fit with the regular plotline.

@gundu - sorry, no admins but me right now. I definately won't be adding any until I know I've found someone qualified.

/*note to self: glitches to fix*/
-medic zombies lose trail
-different button from HOME
-different button to pause
-gundu's glitches
gundu 15 years ago
  And now I think you should add some admins
Jac1 15 years ago
  What's the diference between story, challenge, and non-canon?
demonicyoshi 15 years ago
  thers alot of glitches, like a normal zombie passed through me, and everything is too unpredictable

Games forum

Play Game "Captain Dan v Zombie Plan"

First post of the topic

Zakko600 15 years ago
  Can i be a tester in this game?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg