Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Captain Dan v Zombie Plan"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 15 years ago
  cause sneakers was just the provisional name
doomlord 15 years ago
  Why is it named captain dan now?
Captain_404 15 years ago
  Added four new story levels. There are only 8 more to go now!
Captain_404 15 years ago
  Go for it Sillius.

I don't care if you guys make the levels out of order, but let me know what level's you're making. And obviously don't make any I've said that I wanted to make :)
Sillius 15 years ago
  I'm probaly going to make the level "Imagine it!" but I don't know if you want me to wait till you made the other story levels
cap404beta 15 years ago
  The Batcave and Wayne Manor have been uploaded. I want to continue the Batman story for one more level. (If the two said levels are accepted.) :)
doomlord 15 years ago
  Made Nuclear Reactor, and now Cardboard
Sillius 15 years ago
  I just came home from vacation so I haven't made anything yet :p
doomlord 15 years ago
  Send me any scripts, I should be able to make something whenever you need it.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  he has enrough ones now :-)
popodelades 15 years ago
  can i be a tester , please?
Captain_404 15 years ago
  @gameinsky - Yes, you have to choose something to hide it.

@zakko - Thanks! I'll put it up once I have enough levels for a decent update.

@doomlord - Yes, I'm sure any level you'll make will be of good quality. Do you want me to send you bits of the script to work in, or would you rather I just added them in my own time?
gameinsky 15 years ago
  wel i mean page down to reveal the options in the editor but i can't hide it
Zakko600 15 years ago
  Yes that is alright. do what you wan't.
doomlord 15 years ago
  I would like to make a story level, and I could definatly.

I don't know which one to put. Between all my levels...
I know you've seen them though.
Captain_404 15 years ago
  I should be more specific.

I will be giving you the script to work with, you won't be providing any dialog. All you need to do is design the level itself.

@zakko - I'd be glad to sue your level, but since I have a very specific plan for the script I'd have to change what Captain Dan says. If that's alright with you I'll include it.

@gameinsky - You're probably right about the shift key.

What do you mean by "the page"? Are you referring to the pause menu?

As I've said, I'll be providing the script for levels, so unless you allowed me to chance the text in zombie anthill I can't use it. Secondly, I feel the gameplay must be up to a certain standard which I don't think your level quite meets. Sorry...

I don't really have a set list for what my standards are except for how fun I think it is to play. I guess if I think it's too messy that might also affect my judgment.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  three things:
you should find another button to scroll the screen cause the shift is used to make good tumbnails.

2: i can bring the page up but how do i hide it by an other way then chose somethings?

three:
i wan to submit my level Zombie anthill (Captain Dan v Zombie Plan) as story
Zakko600 15 years ago
  I wan't to help in the story with my level:

SPOILER
Captain_404 15 years ago
  Hey testers!

I don't know if all of you have been checking the game comments recently or not, but I wanted to let you all know that you have a chance to make some levels that will go into story mode! I've finished the script, but I don't want to have to make all the rest of the levels myself, any help you can give is appreciated.

To sign up:
-post in the game thread saying you want to help
-include a link to what you think the best level you've made so far is
-tell me how many levels you'll be able to or want to make

Once I see this, I'll evaluate whether or not your level making skills are good enough to put in story and I'll let you know if you got in or not.

What you'll be doing:
You will make a level including the bits of script I give you for Captain Dan to say. These can go wherever you feel is best. Your level can take almost any shape as well, think of it like making a challenge level but with a comment or two from Captain Dan that you must include.

So far, it's only Sillius and myself working on this. I hope some of you can give us a hand :)

-Captain_404

NOTE: this is a carbon copy PM, don't respond to me directly, just post your reply in the game thread.

Carbon Copy : gameinsky Jango311 pikachu67 doomlord cooltomer THeNiNJa birjolaxew Zakko600
Captain_404 15 years ago
  The current design is not final, it's just up there until I get something better.

Also, the editor will stay in color.
doomlord 15 years ago
  It's a bit too dark now.
Captain_404 15 years ago
  Looks great, jp! I received the message in my inbox and everything seems to be working! Thanks :)
jp 15 years ago
  Just a little message to test the new CC feature and to notify you that you can now PM all the testers within one message!
The adminsitrators of your game will also be able to use the CC on the forum corresponding to the game.

Carbon Copy : Captain_404
gameinsky 15 years ago
  i see that zombies need a certain number of squares to rotate 180 degrees who makes some of the zombies leave their paths.
not to evil but really anoying

whoa is that me or the whole game changed in black white , about that , you fergot the editor!
doomlord 15 years ago
  You never made sentries and the mausoleum challenge by the way. And I have all official, except for miner, but now that's fixed.
Captain_404 15 years ago
  Ironically, it's broken because I fixed it.

I know how it's broken though, so I'll probably have it fixed in the next few minutes.

EDIT: fixed
gameinsky 15 years ago
  why is the editor broken ?
Captain_404 15 years ago
  I'm not accepting any testers right now.

Thanks, Sillius! How many levels do you think you'll be able to make? I can send you some bits of the script to work in after you tell me this.
popodelades 15 years ago
  Can I Be A Tester?
Sillius 15 years ago
  I want to help you with making the story levels :D I think this is my best level Zombie Mansion (Captain Dan v Zombie Plan) :D

Games forum

Play Game "Captain Dan v Zombie Plan"

First post of the topic

Zakko600 15 years ago
  Can i be a tester in this game?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg