Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Captain Dan v Zombie Plan"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 15 years ago
  The recent level of story is hard!

My favorite categorie is challenge
Petroski 15 years ago
  when there is a zombie in a box whithout corner walls the zombie can get out.
lololol 15 years ago
  i was thinking about another kind of the ''TV'' like, when you win the level, a text would come up? like if you defeat a boss you can't read a text, because the boss is always the last one. so a text would come up and it will say: ''You defeated me this time, but i will come again''. or whatever you write in the box..
Petroski 15 years ago
  why are there red c's and black c's next to the levels?
PaulWalrus 15 years ago
  No it does not lag if you do that.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Jac1: There's only one way to find out! (^_^)
Jac1 15 years ago
  Will there be lag if I put 9 zombies in a 3x3 box?
chocochunks 15 years ago
  Hey guys how do you like Kiddy Play?
jp 15 years ago
  @Mookings, this has already been discussed here, look back in the pages.
MooKings 15 years ago
  It would be great if there was checkpoints!
Shiro 15 years ago
  Ah, okay, Thanks :)
Captain_404 15 years ago
  Yes, once I find the time.

Recently I've been up to my ears in schoolwork and the sponsor version of Push is nearing completion. Once Push comes out I'll probably have more time to work on this.
Shiro 15 years ago
  Captain_404, are you planning to make Awards for CDvZP?
Captain_404 15 years ago
  How would you see a copy tool working?

Also, gameinsky, mainly because I was too lazy to program that in at the time.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  yup but i would liked that...
and why can't you add extra nodes on zombies' path ?
Shiro 15 years ago
  There isn't a Copy Tool right?
monkey66 15 years ago
  This game is fun, but I think it desperately need a line of sight indicator for the zombies.
jp 15 years ago
  Hey congrats for the review on JIG : http://jayisgames.com/archives/2009/04/captain_dan_vs_zombie_plan.php
jp 15 years ago
  @minimariner, yes you're right.
Shiro 15 years ago
  I think you should be able to zoom in/out.

In levels like Switch Avoider! (Captain Dan v Zombie Plan) zooming in will be very helpfull.
minimariner 15 years ago
  hey jp, wouldn't it be 'score under X for one level' because the more score you have, the least better you are
jp 15 years ago
  Here are the kind of achievement available so far :

Complete X official levels
Complete X levels
Global score over X
Score over X for one level

@gameinsky this kind of achievment you suggest is not yet doable but it's planned to support this later. But anyway this would require to make new developements in the game.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  story levels , therewil never be more
Jac1 15 years ago
  Not good, more and more levels will add, and it will start to get very difficult, if not impossible.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  what about:
complete story under 350 seconds. (=inter zomby-killer)
Captain_404 15 years ago
  Hey everyone, I'm now able to add achievements to this game so I'd love to hear any opinions or ideas for what I should add!
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  Well, what do I know? As long as its here, I'm playing it! :)
Jac1 15 years ago
  I don't thing HP should be so less popular. It should be linked to many sites.
iamstormtrooper 15 years ago
  Ok. But that was just for fun. Even though I know there are a lot of members, they just don't seem to be switching between games. For all that I know, the most popular are JG2 and RT. The others just fall behind. So, it was just for fun, but I guess it did have meaning. :) I was kinda bored.... :D sorry.
jp 15 years ago
  Yes most of the traffic on RT and JG2 comes from external portals who host the standalone versions of those games. Nowadays, very few portals/websites will link to another site directly. I'm sure the game will find its players as soon as it's released on other portals.
It can happen that a game get linked be many sites without providing a free version on portals, but it's very rare. It happens if your game has something very new and attractive inside. Like Push, for example that should be spontaneously linked by many sites IMO.

Games forum

Play Game "Captain Dan v Zombie Plan"

First post of the topic

Zakko600 15 years ago
  Can i be a tester in this game?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg