Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Official thread for website features suggestions

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jp 14 years ago
  OK this is in todolist.
tom122333 14 years ago
  i think u need to add a friends button so like say shiro is my friend but i cant add him to tell every body
niimporta 15 years ago
  My sugestions :
My suggestion 1 (Online/Offline
gameinsky 15 years ago
  each time you rate one or 2 you get 'are you sure ? please don't rate it so bad because it's too hard rate it of it's originaly and it's execution'message instand of 'thanks for rating'.
frooby-duck 15 years ago
  i rekon you should make a chat room for bonuslevel bue need to be 12 and older
jp 15 years ago
  Yes I know I need to change the designer rating. Maybe I just need to add a filter to feature only designers with at least 5 levels.
Jac1 15 years ago
  Jp was going to do that.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  And also, I really think you need to change the system that you find the best level designers in games. There are some people who have a better score than me, just because they made one level with a good rating.
Im 15 years ago
  What about a button under each level that says "Official: X" X=number of people that wants it official, When you click on it the number will increase
If someone hava voted for official and click again, the number will decrease And when you have voted for official, the button will be yellow. If you haven't voted for it the button will be same colour as the other buttons

(Hope you understood)
geckojsc 15 years ago
  I think topics called for admins should appear all in a group, because it is still possible to miss them otherwise. Also, how about categories of admin calls, which could be colour coded, so you know what the problem is without reading the topic.

For example, say someone was using bad language, I could call for an admin, then select 'Inappropriate Language' from a menu. The [ ! ] button might then be changed to the colour yellow, and the admin would know how important the problem was, and whether it concerned them or not...
Captain_404 15 years ago
  Sort of, I had imagined just one button with a preset function, but multiple, customizable buttons would surely be better.
jp 15 years ago
  Captain_404 said

What if there was an option to include a button in the BL interface for the editor section that would call a function to bring up an in-game editor.

So, the button would appear alongside the other editor button such as thumbnail, etc, but would call a function to bring up the in-editor menu. This creates an easy button to press that doesn't ever get in the way of editing. No more confusing people with the Home key, and less accidentally selecting an item while you're trying to place a line.

You mean a kind of customizable button (or set of buttons), with a text you can also customize, and that would send a notification (call an API method) on the game/editor swf when one click it? That's a clever idea. I also thought myself to make such a button for "SOUND ON/SOUND OFF" "MUSIC ON/MUSIC OFF".
jp 15 years ago
  Post here all your suggestions for new features on the site.
No suggestions for a specific game, only for general interface/features of the site.

If your suggestion concerns the forum use Suggestions for the forum or if it is about a game idea use BL game ideas

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Post here all your suggestions for new features on the site.
No suggestions for a specific game, only for general interface/features of the site.

If your suggestion concerns the forum use Suggestions for the forum or if it is about a game idea use BL game ideas
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg