Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Official thread for website features suggestions

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 14 years ago
  You can already see wich person made wich game
Hexicube 14 years ago
  No, because you'll never know who made them and game forums for unfinished games that they don't want to be seen by others will be there...
Gameinspace 14 years ago
  I have an idea, on the members profile, it should show the persons topics that they made. If you know that someone made a topic, but you can't seem to find it. It should be right under the log.

good idea?
niimporta 14 years ago
  Good Idea, Shiro!
Treazer 14 years ago
  I like gundus highscore idea!
Im 14 years ago
  "If your suggestion concerns the forum use Suggestions for the forum"

Oh...
Lol...
He said it after my suggestion... xD
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  i think jp already is trying to make forum admins, i remember reading something about potential forum asdmins before.
pop12 14 years ago
  Thats a good idea shiro incase they swear
Shiro 14 years ago
  Maybe Forum Administrators?
bwac2012 14 years ago
  I mean a custimisable page, like a web page.
(click on my homepage)

ps. its got nothing of any importance on it and if a hacker changes my pass and locks me out then ill just get my pass word reset at school.

pps. if a haker finds a way to take down any part of the schools website then im not fussed.

(thanks any way)
Asforien 14 years ago
  Every user already has their own page. Now the question is, what would you like to see on your user page?

This is your page.

By the way you might want to remove your login and pass info. We already have a few people whose bonuslevel accounts have been hacked, I'm sure you don't want your school account to be hacked too.
bwac2012 14 years ago
  Im not sure how hard this would be but why dont you try giving each user their own home page.
My schools website gives each user a page editor and a html box.

login: 07bcurw
pass: 987654321
Im 14 years ago
  What about a place you can compare yourself to other users?
Like if I type in: "Compare Im to gundu in the game Push" it will compare my scores in Push for all official levels and the total score with gundu's.
(I got this idea a long time ago...)
Hexicube 14 years ago
  My password has always been misspelled, but i'v been used to it since before I was on BL...
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Do a sentence like 'my favourite pet is a cat'
then the password wil be
mfpiac
Elizea 14 years ago
  Jim674, that takes more memory from the server. And if you keep your password safe and so that no one can guess it, you dont need long. =)
Jim674 14 years ago
  Password length limit: 30 characters, I have a 26 character password I like using
Im 14 years ago
  Really?
I mean... It was a bit to get rid of the ads too.. :P
gameinsky 14 years ago
  That's a good idea!
Im 14 years ago
  What about a Donate button on the front page?
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  Maybe you can have a customizable background for the forums and stuff, like instead of white, you can have black, blue, green, (ect.) or maybe, Rt themed, Moonlights themed or push themed.
Jster95 14 years ago
  yeah and then the headhog is the moon. thats actually a good idea.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Nopt that inportend but can lead much peoples here:
and animation switching from game to game in one of other way with the music changin with the game changing.

I thought about blockoban -> blockoban white round block changes into the CoBaCoLi cue it touches a green ball --> it changes into RT , he jumps of an hedgehog , i start to have eyes and jumps around , then it gater a madhog power up , the screen zooms in and then the hedgehog changes into the grear from JG and it zooms back out , passing monocled man , zoom in again and zoom out , now you see the captain dan world , he shoots a bit , and goes into a teleporter , the guy from push apears in his world and in some or other way it changes tothe world of Moonlights.
Asforien 14 years ago
  Different skins for the front page + forums! Not useful at all, but at least it should look pretty :D There could be like, a theme for each game and the bonuslevel logo could change to represent the game.
Im 14 years ago
  Yes! :D

That would be fun!

granate, that idea is for interface/features of the games!
SuperDog 14 years ago
  What about that thingy on youtube - &flip=1
We could add that too
granate07 14 years ago
  Interface/features
Im 14 years ago
  "only for general interface/features of the site."
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Yes so My suggestion is not wrng here , thank you Im
Im 14 years ago
  Quoting jp from Official thread for website features suggestions
Post here all your suggestions for new features on the site.
No suggestions for a specific game, only for general interface/features of the site.

If your suggestion concerns the forum use Suggestions for the forum or if it is about a game idea use BL game ideas

See?

Duh.

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Post here all your suggestions for new features on the site.
No suggestions for a specific game, only for general interface/features of the site.

If your suggestion concerns the forum use Suggestions for the forum or if it is about a game idea use BL game ideas
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg