Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Official thread for website features suggestions

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

granate07 14 years ago
  But website has to do with games,too
Im 14 years ago
  gameinsky, I thought this was for website features suggestions.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  That's what i just said >:-D
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  And the you should be able to type in a delay too.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Gundu , i actualy find it better when you can see your score compared to the high score...
Sometimes you want to have a high score.
And with that you can also see if you have the highscore!

But , what about mine idea ?
Type a value in the box instand of using the arrows?

Type in box
gundu 14 years ago
  I have a suggestion

When we have the highscore or the same score as the one who have the best score, maybe a gold border appear to show that you have the highest score so far.
When someone else beat your score tthe gold border disappear

Like this, we have a better view of wich levels we can improve our scores and to see globaly if you still have the highscore of this level instead of clicking on the level and wait until it finished to load and check the score, find your name... It's a bit annoying

Here the example:

Ps: Maybe another color because we can't see the rating of the level :s
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Maybe:
PLAY THE GAMES, CREATE THE LEVELS, ENJOY THIS SITE
gameinsky 14 years ago
  i stil think you should be able to type in how fast the line moves or how big it is ect...
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Now THAT would be cool...XD!
For the BL image at the top, you could use this font for the 'play the games, create the levels' bit!
(don't know if I got the link right)
Ellemennt75 14 years ago
  I think being able to type in the speed for paths would be godly.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Lol, like youtube :D
geckojsc 14 years ago
  I have a good idea! How about a way to subscribe to your favourite people's levels, so if I like somebody's levels, I could subscribe to them and I would be notified whenever they made a new level. This would appear at the top near the log-in/out buttons (like the favourite games notification).
There could also be a way to find out how many subscribers you've got, and see who your subscribers are. There could be an acheivement for having a certain number of subscribers.
Im 14 years ago
  Maybe a "To be edited/rejected OFF/ON" Button?
bwac2012 14 years ago
  If a level has been given a purple square and an admin comments on it, it apears in the 'newly commented levels' section so anyone can play it.
Its annoying that people can see and play your unfinished levels. Is there any way to prevent this.
Treazer 14 years ago
  and....
@jp
When...When...?
When You Put The Tab "Not Scored" In The Games...?
When...When...?
lololol 14 years ago
  i got a idea to a little Update: what about the Updated levels should have the "NEW" Sign, like others? (Levels that have been rejected, editable, and the accepted doesn't have the "NEW" sign like newly created does.) people can then see a level is new, or accepted?
jp 14 years ago
  There is already a "I forgot my password" menu when you try to log in and fail (on the right side).

@Brolling, yes it would be great but it's not in top of my priorities right now.
Treazer 14 years ago
  @ jp
When you anwser my question
Quoting Treazer from Official thread for website features suggestions
I Have An Idea:
When You Look On Logs (Or Messages) Stand:
Logs:
Played Jump Gear 2. 15 minutes ago.
Played Hog Pop. 4 hours ago.
Played Rolling Turtle. 1 day ago.
New:Played Blockoban. 2 weeks ago.
Played CoBaCoLi. 3 months ago.
Played Captain Dan vs Zombie Plan. 1 year ago.
Is this a good idea with the weeks?
?
Submarine95 14 years ago
  maybe add a ''forgot your password?'' button where you can recover your password if you got hacked? (an e-mail adress should be required)

(sorry if it's bad spelled!)

edit: lol never noticed it...
SuperDog 14 years ago
  It sometimes happens to me! Try deleting some of the last objects you just made
Treazer 14 years ago
  I have create a level and this was very very very laggy and i have clicked the UPLOAD button and i cant upload it because its too laggy!
Sillius 14 years ago
  This has been said so many times... JP won't make because he's afraid that it will cause the editor and Rolling Turtle to lag and maybe crash completely :p
HI_AB_LM 14 years ago
  I have an idea!!!!
Paths which can make rotate like you want things, and move too! How about my idea??
jp 14 years ago
  Thx for the suggestion.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  i tryed a short time ago and found out that the maximum thick of a line is 301
Shiro 14 years ago
  Even better :D!

But with a maximum of 400...? (to type)
gameinsky 14 years ago
  @ shiro , that would be nice but it would be better if you can type the number
SuperDog 14 years ago
  I was also thinking about that
Treazer 14 years ago
  I Have An Idea:
When You Look On Logs (Or Messages) Stand:
Logs:
Played Jump Gear 2. 15 minutes ago.
Played Hog Pop. 4 hours ago.
Played Rolling Turtle. 1 day ago.
New:Played Blockoban. 2 weeks ago.
Played CoBaCoLi. 3 months ago.
Played Captain Dan vs Zombie Plan. 1 year ago.
Is this a good idea with the weeks?
Shiro 14 years ago
  I think that there should be a faster way to make lines thick, like in Captain Dan v Zombie Plan, if you want to make the field bigger you can hold the Shift key and it will increase/decrease by 10, I think that should also be able with the thickness of lines.

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  Post here all your suggestions for new features on the site.
No suggestions for a specific game, only for general interface/features of the site.

If your suggestion concerns the forum use Suggestions for the forum or if it is about a game idea use BL game ideas
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg