Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

dingdong 13 years ago
  Not anymore. sorry, but youre waiters were to slow. I was hungry and ate the whole restaurant.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  "It doesn't work as well. :_"
you said it does nothing, fail...
besides, I have my own metal-plasma shield...
gamelover101 13 years ago
  I didn't give you a SuperShield, MARC. ':_

Nor will I ever.

So, you took a fake SuperShield. It doesn't work as well. :_
Hexicube 13 years ago
  DY the law of the forums back me up on this...you lost...
[edit] just noticed:
"And multiple freuquencies dont matter all frequences are interopted and distorted that pass through the range of the devices."
its a forum game, we dont need to be corrent about stuff...as if its even possible to make a supershield or build a base on the sun anyways...
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  Marc, your weapons have to fire acrost space...
therefore the weapons dont comunicate through wires.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  you never mentioned them, so by the forum law they did NOT exist...
also, no I do not use wires, im on the sun...they would melt...
DD ask the waiter...
dingdong 13 years ago
  Hey thats my spoon, no the spoon. Hexicube can i get a new spoon.

And the spoon its not here its somewere in the indian ocean.
  MARC you have wires running acrost space? Wow! thats amazing, *uses scissors to cut them*

The devices were made before your computers were made, as my gang is older then yours.
jasperpostema 13 years ago
  Take the spoon and spit on it so nobody will ever steal it again!
Hexicube 13 years ago
  DY they were detected before you even finished making them...fail...
also, cant reprogram the computers, no interface...its all hardwired :P
  ya I know, I edited that once i realized that.
dingdong 13 years ago
  DY: dont blow up restaurant now. Im eating.
  you cant blow up the disrupters because you cant detect them.

None of your facilities can comunicate with eachother, so the drones/whatever you used that you sent to find them could not send any signal out to comunicate the posision of the devices. And although you cant detect it, your weapons were reprogramed to hit your weapons factories, and your drones/whatever you used were destroyed.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  no, I said the supercomputer MICROMANAGES it, it does not control it. the computer onboard does. the supercomputer just takes priority in order to defend against big weapons and stuff...besides, it also blew up the facilities producing the distrupters...
  Wrong again

"its called dynamic dampening, the supercomputer I installed on the sun micromanages it all whilst computing any threats and canceling them out before they occur...for example, if you were to fire a planetary cannon, the supercomputer would spot the high activity and prepare itself to fire a laser at the shell that may come out if it heads for any place it considers important."

You contradict yourself.
And multiple freuquencies dont matter all frequences are interopted and distorted that pass through the range of the devices.
dingdong 13 years ago
  Thete are no carrots...
...anymore.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  wrong again, all main buildings have their own computers that are capable of defending their building...it just means an elaborate plot *might* be able to blow my stuff up if...never mind, my supercomputer just blew up the interference devices...
DD, try some carrot XP
[edit] forgot to mention that the supercomputer uses multiple frequencies, very specific frequencies are only detectable by anything tuned into it
  I did not interfere with your super computer, i set up devices that block the computers comunication signals acrost space.

So your supercomputer on the sun cannot control the activation of missiles or thrusers in the resuraunt or detect weapons because the signals that travel acrost space are interupted.
dingdong 13 years ago
  Do you have anything until then?
Hexicube 13 years ago
  dont worry, theyre just about to harvest the vegetables and meat...
[edit] btw, DD, would you like to join my league?
dingdong 13 years ago
  Well im already at the restautant, but theyre running out of food.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  DY you cant interfere with my supercomputer, is has my metal-plasma shield around it which negates radio-waves of any kind...
and for god sake REMOVE ME FROM BLOODEMONS!!!
GL101 its the SuperShield you gave me when I was in BlooDemons to protect my base...
dingdong, feel free to visit anytime! just get on your nearest space-port and fly up!
also, there are DNA scanners at entrances, so dont be trying to sneak onboard GL101! :P
SPOILER
  Ah well, he must've stole the fake SuperShield prototype! It doesn't shield anything, you know!

Gotta go now!
dingdong 13 years ago
  You know...
I dont think he cares.
  He can't steal it! It's proprietary, copyrighted!!!

Anyways, gtg!
dingdong 13 years ago
  Hopefully not supershields are hard to eat.
  I beleive he said it was a supersheild.
  It's not a SuperShield, is it?!

Because if it is, I'd sue MARC!
dingdong 13 years ago
  Well... I could.

But just now im eating snacks, theres still a few back.
  Ask Hexicube, he would be the guy to put a sheild around a resturaunt.

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg