Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  Well, now someone has (it's me).

Mah spewn.
AK 12 years ago
  DY, I have a NEW temple! It's Spoon Temple.

Description: This temple is full of many traps and puzzles... There are 4 spoons that remain here, and if all are collected, they reveal the ancient gold spoon. But no one has yet survived the temple to collect the gold spoon...
gamelover101 12 years ago
  I hire a wrestler to steal the spoon. Your father fails ignorantly. Har har har.
chris3000 12 years ago
  I let my dad steal the spoon this time. He's strong so if you try to take it, he'll punch you.
  You know what, player classes won't work. This isn't a graphical rpg, you know.
azz 12 years ago
  You add it right at the bottom of the list...
Xp
  You will give me the spoon. Or else I will make sure you won't eat anything ever again.
dingdong 12 years ago

*steals spoon*
  WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHERE ON THE LIST DO I ADD IT?
azz 12 years ago
  Player class:
Azz's class:
Primary weapon:NTW20 sniper rifle
Secondary weapon:Glock 19
Perk 1:Barbarian(Can silently stalk prey)
Perk 2:Mentalist(Can control thinks with mind)
Perk 3:Statuesque(Cannot be seen or heard)
Lethal projectile:Ninja star
Tactical projectile:Tear gas
Hat:Police hat
Top:White vest
Bottom:Khaki shorts

Thats what I wanted you to add to Gamelovers co.
demonicyoshi 12 years ago
  I havent been to this topic in a while. I should totally STEAL THE SPOON!

BlooDemons-
SPOILER
  What is a player class? I can't copy/paste cuz I don't know where to put it.
azz 12 years ago
  Player classes.
I inboxed you mine.
All you need to do is copy and paste.
  I think this is the newest list:

SPOILER

Azz, I have no idea what you want me to add.
chris3000 12 years ago
  I'm sorry OMR, but time is up. My spoon.
oldmanrob 12 years ago
  I wake up and the stunning Blonde sit close to my bed. She drench a spoon-full medicine im my mouth. "Good" I say. "Does it hurt?" she ask. "Only if I laugh" I replay. "Jester! Be greatful that I steel the spoon."
azz 12 years ago
  My rage is now set on you oldmanrob!
I take the fly, ram it down your throat make you crap it out and eat it again... and again and again and again.Afterwards I rip out your gizzard make you use the spoon to eat it.I rip out you spine and beat you into unconsciousness with it.I pick up my sniper and snipe both of your hands off.I feed your hands to you and force you to watch Disney channel re-runs.I grab a broom and stab it up your nose until it comes out of the top of your head.I send the German Nazi's after you and summon the ghost of Osama Bin Laden to snap your legs in half and do things that would make the people at the German sex party cry to you.A day later I falcon punch you into the wall and nail your head there with a power drill I then rip the spoon from your brain and take my prize home.
oldmanrob 12 years ago
  If you enter the building at 15 Bogart Street and take the elevator up to the 5th floor you can walk down the fusty, bad-lighted hallway till you see a pebbled glass door: oldmanrob priviat investigations. The door is closed but behind the door there is me, the spoon and a big bluebottle fly. I need the spoon to kill the fly when she sit down. So please wait a moment before you steal the spoon from me.

Please don't ask how I got the spoon from azz. The only think I can say is that this morning a stunning Blonde entered my office and said: "Keep it!"
azz 12 years ago
  In the morning chris...
In the morning...
I will rip out your spleen and many other things
chris3000 12 years ago
  I took the spoon and then hid it in my secret home which nobody can find.
azz 12 years ago
  Come on people...
Lets have some long descriptive and grotesque messages of how you steal the spoon!
chris3000 12 years ago
  Actually I took it from you.
nachos 12 years ago
  Ha...... No one can get the spoon from me !!!! :D
nachos 12 years ago
  After I get eaten by keithy, I find that keithy accidentally ate the spoon... I grab the spoon and eat It to survive.
kiethy342 12 years ago
  While chris is in the level, I put the fish that I hypnotised in chris' fish tank. When he gets home, I make the fish eat one of his other fish. While this is happening, I sneak in and take the spoon. On the way back to my house, I met nachos. He tried to get the spoon of me, so I ate him!
chris3000 12 years ago
  I go into the level and find the missing spoon.
AK 12 years ago
  Whoops! I had the real spoon all along! I blew up a fake and nachos took it!

I hide the spoon in my Sauerbraten level.
SuperDog 12 years ago
  I call a friend in Australia to go to New Zealand and take the spoon and blacksmith another spoon, which is fake. Then swap the spoons and give the REAL spoon to MEHZ

(he sent it with Air Mail)
loulou465 12 years ago
  while he is relaxing, I steal the spoon from him and replace it with a bomb. the bomb explodes while I'm running to my car to go to new Zeland were I get a job as a blacksmith!
azz 12 years ago
  I tie chris to a chair, ram a Javelin up his ass until it comes out of the top of his head.I then get pedobear to rape you so badly that it would make Micheal Jackson cringe.I take my UMP45 and blast your toes off.After that I take a rusty hammer and smash your skull.After I have finished smashing your skull i kidnal your mum and cut of her hands with a golden saw which I then use to sever your legs from the kneecaps.I put a necromorph in your stomach It proceeds to rip your stomach out and gives it to me.I then feed your stomach to your mum and send the swedish mafia after you.They get thier tommyguns and blast your ears off so you can't hear your mum screaming when i set a german pedo Jackson on her.It does things that would make pedobear(deceased) cringe I then pull the spoon out of your skull and relax.

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 14 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg