Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jasperpostema 13 years ago
  I take the spoon! Yes!
'Hahaahahahah!
azz 13 years ago
  God does not exsist and cannot be defeated so i have nothing protecting the spoon but i still have it so haha if kizzadude comments and steals spoon it will self destruct and blow him up.
gamelover101 13 years ago
  OK, WITE HOAL TIEM!
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  Wat. Wherrz duh sp00n? Ina whole? Uh pi? Oh. It's in the fraction? Thanks, random voice. *grabs spoon from 1/1000000000000000000001*
dingdong 13 years ago
  Sorry but there are no more spoons back.

Wait, do you say you fart if you eat spoons. I think its time for everyone to get very far away!!!
LukeTheFunJester 13 years ago
  Spoon Spoons good for your heart, the more you eat, the more you fart. x3
dingdong 13 years ago
  huh.........ive .....huh.........been..........running..........after.........the..........huh.......spoon.........whole........day.

BUT NOW ITS MINE!
AK 13 years ago
  God exists. But let's not get into a religious debate again.

I take the spoon and pass it to MARC, who passes it to Elizea, who passes it to me, who passes it to dingdong, who passes it to me, who passes it to MarioIsFireball10, who passes it to SuperMario, who passes it to Gameinsky, who gives it to Shiro over Skype, who puts it into Maplestory.

GO GET IT.
dingdong 13 years ago
  Well marc is right, god doesn't exist. We're still trapped in the hole.

But bllions and billions of years the hole collapse sending its mass in all directions. I am the only one who fly in the same direction as the spoon.

I got the spoon!!!!
Vasilok97 13 years ago
  kizzadude:
God can't be defeated, so I won.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  im aethiest so niether of those plans work for me...
devil_piez 13 years ago
  i get shoop da whoop jesus and loads of strong people and they beat god you so mine not Bwhahahaha
azz 13 years ago
  Azz gets god to eat the black hole and give the spoon to him so azz is protected by god and no one can get the spoon bwahahahahaha
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  If he doesn't delete the black hole, which nobody can, the game is over and you therefor can't steal the spoon, and I won.
Vasilok97 13 years ago
  Azz can't delete black holes, he isn't God, so I take the spoon.
azz 13 years ago
  Azz deletes the black hole and the game starts over again (takes spoon out of cupboard) now where did i put that butterscotch pudding edit: you cannot change the spoon
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  No I steel the spoon, and concerning the game, it's over right abouty... now!
Vasilok97 13 years ago
  Yay! I've got spoon too xD

[edit] Game is over...
dingdong 13 years ago
  Well, if we're sucked into a black hole, everything is pressed so mush together, that everyone got the spoon.
  Don't. You still got sucked into a black hole.
azz 13 years ago
  Yeh.. .
  Wtf, did you just ignore my comment?
azz 13 years ago
  I find the unknown island of Capoupa and steal the spoon and take it to my shrine to teh spoonyness
  Teh epicness builds up and forms a black hole, sucking all of you in.
chris3000 13 years ago
  I kick ahroo's a$$ which causes him to drop the spoon. Then I put it on an unknown island.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I fire MY lazer at gamelover, causing him to explode from the epicness. >:3
  Safe? Pfft, I get it simply by firing the lazer AT the safe. :_
Coolguy52 13 years ago
  He fires his lazer and i cacth it i put it in my safe remember Dy blew up his teleport
devil_piez 13 years ago
  no i make a new one and shove it in shoop da whoop
azz 13 years ago
  Waaaaah! No spoon (sits in corner and tries to end life)

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg