Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperMario 12 years ago
  Sure? My dual guns are still here, and I use them to kill you and I take the spoon.
chris3000 12 years ago
  Sorry but the next person that posts has the spoon. And that person is me.
oldmanrob 12 years ago
  It was one of those late afternoons with a heavy rain falling on the dirty streets of Panama City. I sat on the floor of my office. Someone must have knocked me out. I looked around but there was nobody there; only me and my friend Jack D.

[No spoon!]
MarioIsFireball10 12 years ago
  I amaze you with my pole-dancing skills and take the spoon!
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  not true my magic stuff stole the spoon
MAH SPOON
dingdong 12 years ago
  Nope. I steal the spoon.
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  Me, coz the spoon-o-nator and made it normal again! And I steal the spoon
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  I think there must be an other rule: YOU CANNOT DESTROY THE SPOON
manufan 12 years ago
  Jasper lies, or is untrustworthy and so... voila! There is the spoon, hmmm.... I think I shall take it! I lock it in an electrically guarded safe with an uncrackable code. I spit on it. Now... who wants that?
  I destroyed the spoon, and so is the game!
jeffersonsboy 12 years ago
  i walk up to chuck norris and (1000000000000000 explosions later) SPOON IS MINE ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gamelover101 12 years ago
  I take it. Not the spoon, but Chuck Norris.
chris3000 12 years ago
  I go behind SM and take the spoon from him. Then I hire Chuck Norris to guard me and my spoon.
SuperMario 12 years ago
  I just say DO'H
gamelover101 12 years ago
  You don't make people explode by saying "Quoting SuperMario from steal the spoon from the person below you....
I don't care about that, I use FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
(MIF10 explodes)
MY SPOON AND MY MAGNET (oh btw idc about your magnet)
". That's not biolologically possible.
SuperMario 12 years ago
  I don't care about that, I use FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
(MIF10 explodes)
MY SPOON AND MY MAGNET (oh btw idc about your magnet)
  That's nice, I use my magnet to get the spoon back! *looks for magnet* FUUUUUUUUUUUU *destroys your digestion with a poisoned marsupial pie*
MY MAGNET
AND MY SPOON
SuperMario 12 years ago
  Your spoon-o-nator sounds interesting (steals MIF10's magnet to steal the spoon-o-nator and uses it)
MY SPOON
MatthijsM 12 years ago
  I used my Spoon-o-nator *no idea what it is*
MY SPOON
  I took over SpoonWorld somewhere in SpoonLand and I took the spoon with my Spoon-Spooner
SimonM 12 years ago
  Then I chopped the tree and made a fire with it. After it was burnt down I took the spoon.
chris3000 12 years ago
  I dodged the stick and managed to get the spoon. Then I hide inside a tree.
dingdong 12 years ago
  I throw a stick after you...
  I destroy your digestion with a poisoned marsupial pie. I grabbed the spoon. Then I ran away.
dingdong 12 years ago
  I remove the tape and take the spoon.
BonusLeveLover 12 years ago
  I swipe the spoon, throw it in a "Steal the Spoon" spoon factory, and hide it in a rip in the space-time continuum. Then I patch up the hole with tape. :D
SuperMario 12 years ago
  @tUrtleboy:

SPOILER
tUrtleboy 12 years ago
  I will never steal the spoon again. It is dangerous to have with you. Sometimes it gets stolen by murder.

PS doesn't SuperMario know the difference between a human and a scarecrow? XD
oldmanrob 12 years ago
  I stood in a corner of the Bodeguita del Medio in old Habana and drank a Mojito (what else) as the guy came in. He had a dozend knives in his back and a spoon in his hand. "Keep it, keep it Señor", he mumbled. A spurt of blood shot out of his mouth. "Please Señor bring it out of Cuba." Then he died. I took the spoon and hoped somebody would steal it from me before the secret police of Batista would kill me too.
SuperMario 12 years ago
  I steal the spoon, bye.

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg