Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 13 years ago
  Awesome one rocky!!! :D
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  @AK- Is your group also a division of the BlooDemons like Gamelover's Co. is?
If so you would have to join as a membor of the Bloodemons so i can add it to the list
rocky 13 years ago
  Everyone should know that no one takes people with grammatical errors in their posts seriously. (*cough*azz*cough*)

But anyway, I'm tired of this n00b fighting. (That's everyone not in GL's Co. or BlooDemons.) I use the shoop-da-whoop (which is rightfully ours) and kill azz. Then I use the The Group Ka-Boomer 0.333333333333333 to blow up Deltaleague. Then I take the spoon.

This forum turned into a huge joke (which is a good thing). This forum is WAY more interesting with new groups and stuff! :)
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  I....am.....CAN-E-BALL! (Ke$ha Reference XD) I eatz through azz and tastes him. Ew, you tastes, like, a sweaty hand. (RANDOMNESS!)
azz 13 years ago
  azz eats marioisfireball and now has a bad taste in his mouth you taste like crap mario!
  Frikkin Desert Eagle! *gets desert eagle and shoots azz in the head*
dingdong 13 years ago
  In the try to eat me you get squashed by all the other things ive been eating the last time.
azz 13 years ago
  azz is a zombie now and can eat everything without fear of ridicule *chomp* eats dingdong from the inside.
  *is in Azz and is fishing through pockets* I knew I'd need a hand grenade sometime. *sits on grenade. when it blows up, I fly out and azz dies*
dingdong 13 years ago
  youre not able to eat anything from were you are (my stomach). Oh wait did you just eat my LEGO bricks?
I kill you when you come out of me!
azz 13 years ago
  i like it very much thank you gamelover co's building was very tasty and so were you marioisfireball
dingdong 13 years ago
  Im tired of you two so, I eat ALL the weapons. Doesnt matter who they belong to.

Mah spoon.
  *takes out all of GL's weapons and uses all of their power againest azz* How do ya like THAT?
azz 13 years ago
  gets shoop da whoop (property of deltaleague) and fires his laser at gamelovers hideout and blows it out of exsistance
  Azz, let's see if you've paid attention to what's in gamelover's arnesal. *get LazorMatic 1.1 and fires it at Azz at full charge*
dingdong 13 years ago
  We got the spoon now.

Getting annoyed of everyone throwing the spoon away from this topic i eat all ways out of it, the spoon will stay!!!
azz 13 years ago
  I join deltaleague and we will take back what is rightfully ours (hotel bonus level) Weapon:the gamelover blower upper 2.0
blows up anyone in gamelovers co. (woah was that gamelovers brain *sees tiny lump of matter fly through the air* p.s i throw the spoon into hotel bonuslevel.
rocky 13 years ago
  New Invention For GL's Co!

The Group Ka-Boomer 0.333333333333333
Suddenly every group or organization or rebellious society that is not part of BlooDemons or its subgroups blows up. Yeah, we don't understand it either.
  Ur, why don't you be Vice Leader in Gamelover's Co? I don't really understand the concept of a 'co-group'

Oh, and, what's a Nairobi?
AK 13 years ago
  Sorry, GL101..... I resign. I'm starting my OWN group! If you want, Gamelover's Co. could be a co-group.

My group is DELTALEAGUE!!!

Leader: AK

Bases: High Security Zone, Nairobi Temple, Secret Temple

Anyone want to join?

Members:
Azz
  I cannot die. *THUNK* azz failed and was killed again.

Nice one dingdong. no more BB gun! >:)
dingdong 13 years ago
  I eat the BB gun. Kill you with the spoon and start eating my soup.
jeffersonsboy 13 years ago
  i reloaded my BB gun and shot you and stole the spoon
azz 13 years ago
  I am on rambos team!
AK 13 years ago
  What team are you on, azz?
azz 13 years ago
  Fine...! *THUNK* asteria has a knife in the back of her head *THUNK* AK has a knife in the back of his head!
AK 13 years ago
  Your gun jammed and Asteria ran away with the spoon.
azz 13 years ago
  *BANG* asteria is dead i have the spoon
AK 13 years ago
  XDXDXD ASTERIA GOT IT ASTERIA HAS THE SPOON!!!!
azz 13 years ago
  Do you ot understand...! zzz:O i shot the spoon it is no more!

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg