Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

oldmanrob 12 years ago
  Tonight I sat alone with a bottle of Glenfiddich, an ice bucket and soda-water in my bedsitter and re-enact the famous chass-game from November 1938 between Botwinnik and Capablanca (30th move Bb2-a3!!) as someone knocked at my door. I stood up and opened. The stunning Blonde (who else) stood there. "Do you miss something, shamus?" "Well, I guess someone stole me the spoon." "Thank heaven you have me.", she said and handed the spoon over to me. "Do you like to drink something, Lady?", I ask. "Not tonight, deer-eyes." And she left. I stood there with the spoon in my hand and wonder if I would see her again.
gamelover101 12 years ago
  You took it from a CD? No, the spoon is digitally inside the DVD! Which I have!
chris3000 12 years ago
  And I took it from CD.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  And then I got the spoon somehow.
SimonM 12 years ago
  and then I open the drawers and take the spoon out!!
azz 12 years ago
  Lol my spoon!
chris3000 12 years ago
  I will always find a way to steal the spoon.
  Don't contradict me. OR ELSE. >:3
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @GL it actually means that the fact he has 10000 nukes is irrelevant. :/
  @MARC Don't you know that you'll die in the explosion? And the spoon will be destroyed?

According to the rule, you cannot change the spoon into anything. In this case, the spoon would be changed into a destroyed spoon, or a nuked spoon. That prevents you from bombing anything, because you cannot change it into a spoon which universe it's in is being held hostage by some random cube with 10000 nukes.

Understand?
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  @GL WHAT KIND OF PERSON NEVER TRIPS OR FORGETS THINGS?!?!?!?!?!?! WHY ARE YOU PLAYING BONUSLEVEL, MARKET YOURSELF IN THE REAL WORLD!!!!!!

Of course, I was kidding.....about the quitting BonusLevel part.

Anyways, if you're waiting for the spoon Hexicube....I guess I still have it. :D
Hexicube 12 years ago
  by now I have 10000 nukes...IM HOLDING THE UNIVERSE HOSTAGE UNTIL I GET THE SPOON!!!
you have 3 days...
  I don't forget things.
CamoDragoon 12 years ago
  You forgot the spoon at the restaurant GL, sorry. I found it and picked it up.
  The spoon is mine. I will not give it to you, nor may you steal it from me in any way possible.
chris3000 12 years ago
  And then you decide to give it to me.
dingdong 12 years ago
  3 seconds later i take it back.
SimonM 12 years ago
  For no good reason, just like you gave it to me.
dingdong 12 years ago
  And then you give it to me
chris3000 12 years ago
  No, I take the spoon!
SimonM 12 years ago
  btw, gis, you can't ban, and I take the spoon back AGAIN.
AK 12 years ago
  Camo, the gold spoon wasn't THE SPOON.... it's much more valuable. :D

So you can't steal it. You fell to your death trying to get it.

Meanwhile, my ban was lifted by JP and I steal the spoon back.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  I ban you all permantently and take the spoon.
SimonM 12 years ago
  What's about eating spoons, wtf eats spoons?? anyway I've a spacegun and blasted your stomach out with the spoon in. So I've the spoon.
dingdong 12 years ago
  Sorry but you forgot the alien that is on mars. (me).

*eats simonm and the spoon*
SimonM 12 years ago
  I get a nasa aircraft and fly to Mars and kill the aliens that aren't on Mars and take the spoon.
nachos 12 years ago
  While azz is to busy typing an extremely long, gory, disturbing sentence, I steal the spoon from him and lock it in a safe. I give that safe to NASA and they shoot it up to mars. When the safe with the spoon in it reaches mars an alien eats it.
Ha ha how you gonna get the spoon now.
dingdong 12 years ago
  Wauv... Im glad im not my doupleganger right now, he doesnt look very well.
azz 12 years ago
  I rip out you spleen beat you to death with a tree.You go livid with rage and shoot at me.I dodge the shots with my expertise and slice you throat with a ninja star.After that I get Gameinsky to Mod you to death an AllyAlly to troll you to death.I chuck endless BlockoBan levels that if you can't solve then I Stab you with a pencil until you pop.Afterwards I take your deflated body and put it over a helium canister you blow up until I rip your mouth from the seal and send you flying up to space.I run up the rainbow to get to the moon, slide you down it and you smash into the pointy sticks at the bottom.One of them gouges your eye out and one of them flies straight through your brain, killing you instantly.I rip the spoon from your empty skull and store it in my trophy cabinet.
@Everyone, Now that's the kind of grotesque violence I'm talking about!
dingdong 12 years ago
  Have fun with your gold spoon.

I have The spoon.

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg