Play the games, create the levels

Topic, steal the spoon from the person below you....

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 12 years ago
  Then I steal the spoon again.
kiethy342 12 years ago
  But suddenly, chriss3000 realized that I had just posted my first comment on this topic, so he came to congratulate me. While he was there, I took the spoon from him and put a fork in it's place!
chris3000 12 years ago
  And OMR wasn't looking, so I snatched the spoon from him.
oldmanrob 12 years ago
  Far away west of the sun OMR opens a tuna can and finds the spoon inside. He get angry because he is hungry and can't eat the spoon. Or can he?
kiethy342 12 years ago
  I learn how to hypnotise deep sea fish to get it for me, but the fish swallowed it!
nachos 12 years ago
  Yesss.... AK has defeated the spoon!!!!! But wait..... Is that what I think it is... Its the spoon.... It survived !! I pick up the spoon and hide it at the bottom of the ocean.
:D
AK 12 years ago
  The spoon...

It's just sitting on the table...

Been there for 9 days....

I want to take it, but then everyone will come after me...

I shoot the spoon with the Goliath Tank.

The spoon shatters into millions of bright, shiny pieces.

This forum game is completed.

GAME OVER.
lololol 12 years ago
  I tie myself to a train track...
In confusion i steal the spoon
azz 12 years ago
  I tie your mom to a train track and then...
While you wait for something to happen i steal the spoon.
lololol 12 years ago
  In case Of fire Brake this Wall
In confusion i steal the spoon
azz 12 years ago
  My spoon lol!
lololol 12 years ago
  I take your mom, tie her to the floor and let her get raped by 66 elephants.

I tie you to the floor and make a tree rape you. Then i slice your eyes open, I take my trollface on, and put a forever alone face on you. I kick you so hard in the balls that you scream like the little girl you are. I take off with my helicopter and take you with me. I fly over Germany only to throw you down at sex party. Those Germans starts doing nasty stuff to you that would even make Pedobear turn in his grave. I fly back down and slice you with my propeller. We fly back to you mom only to find her crushed. I cut her eye and make you eat it. I kick her to consciousness again, and then i decapitate her with a pillow. I fill you stomach with piranhas and flesh-eating worms. I then put a rocket on you back and send it to space. In the vaccum of space your brain starts flowing out your ears, to my surprise off course. I then cremate you and throw your ashes over Manchester.
Dead Discussion. You will not win, cuz i will not lose.

You can keep the spoon, in you filthy mind, mwahahahahahaha. *Explodes*

Edit: i don't log in to windows, so this has never happened.
azz 12 years ago
  A Microsoft error appears and tells you the system could not log on due to repeated smashing.You also forgot that the laptop was invented by me and your laptop grew arms and legs and started punching your face with it's knuckledusters on.I then decided to go save my mum.When i arrive in noob land I decide to go to your house.(The one with "I IZ TROLLZORZ" written on it)I blow the roof of with a napalm strike and breach the walls.I then walk in with a riot shield and beat down your mom.While she is on the floor I tie her up and started kicking her.After that i sliced her throat and stuck a car key in her eye.You start grieving over your mum's dead body, i kick you in the face and set the troll face on you.The troll face proceeds to troll your live to crap.Then you realise that it's not only your life with crap in it! It's your pants too.I bludgeon you to unconsciousness with a rotting banana which i then ram up your ass.Defying the laws of pyshics I grab your body and falcon punch it through the ground, after that I run round to the other side of the world and laugh at your head being used at a beauty parlour.(Do you really want to look like this?) After my rampage i resurrect pedobear and let him stick his finger up your ass and sample the taste!I then steal the spoon save my mom and go home to rest.
lololol 12 years ago
  Oh, and umm, i umm steal the spoon, kinda. yeah..
lololol 12 years ago
  You forgot that the armchair was invented by me. I added spikes into it and now you ass is stuck to the chair. I can now freely move around you and do whatever i want because you're stuck. I take off with my plane and arrive at my secret base. I build up an army of assbeat and approach your current position which is the home of your mom. I blow the roof off and i kidnap your mom. She is glad that she wont have to live with you anymore. I then plug out your teeth one by one. I cut of excess limbs from the hunt before, and i fill your ass with explosives. I cut my initials in your forehead and watch you cry like a baby. Terrified of what may happen to you next, you shit yourself. I pull out a bazooka and shoot you in the face. The i turn around i show you the hidden cameras. It was all just a joke. Still, you are lying completely still, with bombs in your intestines and a big headache. you thank god that it was all just a game, and try to get up from the chair. I turn around again and tell the joke is a joke, and slap you in the face until your leg falls off. I take my laptop and smashes it in your head until the roof "above" us falls down. I then take a football and put it down your throat, now you can't even eat shit. Ha Ha. I start torturing you and i only stop when the internet tells me to do so..
azz 12 years ago
  I grab my trusty six-gun and start flipping out, in the resulting calamity I shoot your ear off.I put on a banana suit and fend Pedo-ninjas off with a kayak paddle.I then proceed to torture your family, cutting off their limbs one by one with a rusty knife.I decided to then give chase to you;I whip out my deranged lunatic knife-o-plenty and throw it at you.it slices your jaw causing the botttom of your face to fall off.After that i reach into your intestines, take out the spoon and relax in my armchair.
lololol 12 years ago
  I pull out my gun and shoot pedobear right in the ass. I cut of his head with my katana and paint myself in his blood. I find a piece of clothing that you forgot and i catch the scent of you not so long away from my position. I take my predator suit on and take my ghetto-blaster with me. I find you and cut off your road, then i turn on spooky music and to make it all worse i blow up the sun for instant night. I crawl up the tree and throw you some night goggles. Just so we're even. I tie pedobears head to a rope and throw it right in front of you. You look up in the trees and catches the sight of me running behind some branches. You take your gun out and start shooting. Blood squirts everywhere from the dead body. As you go over to check if i'm dead you find out that you killed your best friend that i kidnapped the night before. The spooky music gets louder. I feel a powerful smell in the air. It's the scent of Pee. You have just pee'd yourself. Ha Ha. I sneak up behind you, pulls the spoon out of your ass, and a cut your fingers off with it. I take my AK47 and shoot you in the legs, now you can't walk. I start stabbing you with a toy knife, and blood is all over the forest floor. I place your head on the rock and pull out a sledgehammer and crush your shoulders with it. I lift up the sledgehammer, way above my head. Prepare yourself Azz. I crush your skull like the elephant i crushed with my bare hands. You're dead, but you can consider yourself lucky.

I steal the spoon.
azz 12 years ago
  I send pedobear after you,
He brutally molests you
and leaves you to the mercy of the spike-o-matic
which is over the ceiling.
I took the spoon.
lololol 12 years ago
  But without you knowing i follow you then stab you in a forest and leave you on the forest floor only to get raped by 3 bears. And so i steal the spoon and hide in my Batcave which is NOT in Gotham.
chris3000 12 years ago
  Then I sneak behind you and steal the spoon and take it to my secret hideout.
BonusLeveLover 12 years ago
  Then I dash into your house, grab the spoon, and,...whoops, that's the remote.
azz 12 years ago
  Caves... really?
I explore deep into the cave find the spoon and get chased out by a huge boulder.
After my epic adventure i accidentally lose the spoon behind my couch.
nachos 12 years ago
  I trip you, and then I run away and hide the spoon in a cave.
chris3000 12 years ago
  I found your empty bowl and collected the spoon.
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  I stole the spoon and I hid it in my bowl with milk and Kellogs :P
azz 12 years ago
  Due to layers i delete the spoon causing the world to implode.
chris3000 12 years ago
  I hide the spoon behind one of the P4M tiles.
jeti100 12 years ago
  My spoon!
Jasper th spoon hasnt been stoen that many times.
Thats jus the amont of comments.
jasperpostema 12 years ago
  I fished the spoon out of the sand because azz told me where it is! BTW spoon is broken after being stolen 6000 times!
azz 12 years ago
  I hid the spoon at the bottom of beneath the desert.
Anyone who has completed it feel free to take the spoon!

General

First post of the topic

Jster95 15 years ago
  just a little game to play when your bored that doesn't involve turtles, zombies, cars, or any of the other stuff. Simply steal the spoon from the person below you. Since no one is below me (pulls spoon out of cupboard) I'll start it off. Now where did I put that butterscotch pudding.

Edit: You cannot change the spoon into anything The spoon is the spoon not a fork, a spork, or a monkey.

winners: 1000th post Gecko!!!
2000 post Niimporta !!!
3000th post:BlooDemons.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg