Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Hog Pop"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 13 years ago
  If it was demonicyoshi, knowing a little of what he doesn't like, it was probably too small. Even I think it was too small. It looked bigger in the editor, but when I played it...... Well, rejected....
pauloalex 13 years ago
  i dont know why. I like it...
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I'm pretty sure DY would have a better reason to reject it rather than BG quality... probably the lack of real challenge. :/
pauloalex 13 years ago
  not was Elizea.
Logs

* demonicyoshi. Evaluated level. Red, rejected. 1 day ago
* AK. Updated level. 5 days ago
* AK. Created level. 5 days ago
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Elizea Norris didn't like the BG. xP
pauloalex 13 years ago
  yeah, very good. I dont know how it was rejected.
AK 13 years ago
  Did you like it? I'll make a forum.
AK 13 years ago
  Okay, for the people who want to play my rejected level, it's id # is 17307.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Meh, if you fly by them fast enough, they'll all turn white according to light studies... :/

My circuitry here in HP is nothing compared to my circuitpunk scaffolds in Possible Failure (Rolling Turtle)... :/
AK 13 years ago
  But that looks AWESOME!!! My rainbow colors only look good on racing games, when you fly by them at high speed....
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Meh, he's okay with my monotone circuitry... O_o
AK 13 years ago
  Really? Sorry, i'm on DSi, maybe ask rejector. I'm guessing Elizea, since she hates my rainbow levels. I know why, I think, it's better to have no background then a colorful background. XD

Nah, Elizea just likes backgrounds like plants and trees, not just repeditive colors. I respect that, so I will stop creating rainbow levels for all of my games.
pauloalex 13 years ago
  @AK, what is the lvlid? I would like to play it.
AK 13 years ago
  Got my first rejected level in this game... It was bound to happen eventually...

Lol Ahroo, you're just that kind of guy!

@Admins, when I have a rejected level, will you please tell me what was wrong with it? Thanks!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  TY, DY. :D

I FINALLY made a sentence with only acronyms! 8D
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  ohh, I didnt notice elizea was back.

Lol, i already evaluated them.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Oh, and Elizea... since you're back, I believe that you have some... some... *coughlevelstoevaluatecough* here in HP. O_o
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I wonder why people trust me so much... xP
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I got my [G] in CoBaCoLi whilst I had 2 accepted levels and one rejected level there.
lol
chris3000 13 years ago
  It matters to me some.
Elizea 13 years ago
  It doesn't really matter how many levels you have made. It's enough that admins think you are enough for the green "I am famous" mark =].

I got my [G] before I had any accepted levels here.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Wait, I just realized that I'm a trusted member in this game, despite only having made 6 accepted levels. O_o
AK 13 years ago
  So bored bored bored bored bored bored I really need to make a lot of levels to keep myself happy.......
AK 13 years ago
  Nah, it's my second favorite game, this is the one I started playing when I first got an account.
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  I thought your fav game was JG2.
AK 13 years ago
  Nope. My levels have never become purple. Except for Pretty Auto, and that was to just change the name.

I will make a lot more, as this is my favorite game (and the one i'm best at :))
gamelover101 13 years ago
  No, it's grey for me too!

And AK, I think you should make more. Also, do your levels become purple before they're accepted? If yes, there's a good chance you still have to improve, as your levels still need checking
AK 13 years ago
  Octagonal, Rainbow Colors, Building 429, Pretty Auto, and Bumpers & Bombs, that's 5, and with my new level 6 (if accepted).

And demonicyoshi, is it just my DSi or did your admin suddenly go from red and white to grey and white?
gamelover101 13 years ago
  U only made 4 lvls, AK. I think you need more

Games forum

Play Game "Hog Pop"

First post of the topic

Asforien 15 years ago
  1) I think the camera should be more zoomed out by default and can zoom further since all the bubbles are so big...

2) Hot hair powerup is a bubble? oO

3) Death bubble and ball don't really look like harmful items... Maybe a skull picture would be better?

4) Allow users to set the minimum number of bubbles to be popped? Might be useful, though there's already maximum jumps.

The game is really very similar to RT... even the music, haha.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg