Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Hog Pop"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Shiro 14 years ago
  Now probably not long xP!
SuperDog 14 years ago
  He asked how long you have to wait for a level to be accepted(Or official)
jp 14 years ago
  @gameinsky, I don't unsertand your question ?
Shiro 14 years ago
  Gratz!!!!!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Gratz Elizea!
@ Jp , how many time you need to wait til the level lit is avaleable ?
MooKings 14 years ago
  Yay! Elizea!
Submarine95 14 years ago
  go Elizea! go Elizea! go Elizea! :P! [Gratulations!]
jp 14 years ago
  Elizea is our new admin for HogPop. Thanks for your help.
Shiro 14 years ago
  Omfg, how can you do that T_T

There are some levels where I can beat my score with 200 points, but I don't know how to do that XD
Im 14 years ago
  Yes....How? 19002 is good...but 19000.....That's awesome!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  19002 now , how he could have broke a such good score ? why ? why 'd ?
Im 14 years ago
  Wow...pauloalex got 19000 points!
pauloalex 14 years ago
  The Level Easy accuracy not have solution...
Shiro 14 years ago
  Ah, sorry, I missunderstand you, Uhmm, maybe, save the level code, copy it to another 'create level' tab and try if you can upload it?

if no, try the next day...

(I actually had that too with a level, but the next day I could upload it)
Friend 14 years ago
  How can he evaluate a level I haven't uploaded?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Jp waits for a bunch of levels then uploads them
Shiro 14 years ago
  Well, Jp WILL evaluate them, but he is busy.
Friend 14 years ago
  My level won't upload, save, or test. :(
ost000101 14 years ago
  From level 1 to level 17, all clear sign on the first day, but 18 was a very difficult level. After 50 times, so as a result of the attempt and success, and the level 19, but level 28 is easy again. Again is difficult. And 31. Is very difficult. Get a high score, but 32 is easy himdeuna clear. After the 33 easy to think that the moment level 36 jineundeut. Intimidated took a lot of time. Then again, and then level 45 jineundeut easy. 4 direction of the arrow to the intersection of 4 and was repeated. More difficult here, but since the level 46,47,48, getting to know it was not easy. However, Level 53, 4 meeting was easy to jump clear in jehansu. But I am clear, and easy, is growing again after 54, level 58. A current I is clear. However, it was very difficult. 58 steps to the right side, push the arrow 33, and 5 was not limited to jump. Clear 60 steps and then leave the hint. And 61, but level 62 is not hard for a bit, it was clear. After a clear hint to leave the level 63, level 64, but a little difficult, not difficult to clear the level 65,66 were possible level. Clear the game and also I now end the score is going to increase.
Jac1 14 years ago
  Ost000101, that is so true.
Treazer 14 years ago
  @Submarine95
Ok Thank You Very Much :) Now I Know More :)
ost000101 14 years ago
  From Level 1 to Level 17, sign up on the first day out after two days, but level 18 is too difficult to attempt to clear beonhan with 55, and 19 from the back but the easy, level 31. Where 1 is the time easy, but then again, Level 45, the level was getting hard again. And Level 46, 47, 48, 49 Level 50 Level 51 level again back in the easy or difficult level, 55,56 and she wanted and she finally starting to level 58, currently is not clear, about 35 times during the attempt. 31, two arrow to the right is pushed back and forth between the two bound and Normal
Submarine95 14 years ago
  the ''Bounce+ line'' makes you bounce higher than the ''bounce line''
Treazer 14 years ago
  What is the Difference from "Bounce Line" and "Bounce+ Line"?
Treazer 14 years ago
  Quoting pokemaster78 from Game "Hog Pop"
zxm xc zxwegtutfuiqwegtrweuijkjk xejfjdfjfjxcfnk fxcxcnjfjvfdzjdfmkl xmk fdkdfmkxcmkokofdmkomkl xkxckxdvjkosmvdfmjdvmjdmsmfjsdfdmjdfjdjodfklklklklmklgkmkdfm,,dmklgkldfkldkdkdfdm,c c c c c c, cm,c,cm,cmc,m,ckckckm,cmcmfjzxcnjkjkjkkkggvffbkh gvihjdrhgjkhbmsdnvjdjkhmklgf jkfawdbSfsdjljvfhsnadmngbffdnbgfwdj,sddn i hate this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid!
Friend 14 years ago
  You're absolutely right.

(I'm assuming...)
pokemaster78 14 years ago
  zxm xc zxwegtutfuiqwegtrweuijkjk xejfjdfjfjxcfnk fxcxcnjfjvfdzjdfmkl xmk fdkdfmkxcmkokofdmkomkl xkxckxdvjkosmvdfmjdvmjdmsmfjsdfdmjdfjdjodfklklklklmklgkmkdfm,,dmklgkldfkldkdkdfdm,c c c c c c, cm,c,cm,cmc,m,ckckckm,cmcmfjzxcnjkjkjkkkggvffbkh gvihjdrhgjkhbmsdnvjdjkhmklgf jkfawdbSfsdjljvfhsnadmngbffdnbgfwdj,sddn i hate this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SuperMario 14 years ago
  Yeah! I completed all the official levels!
SuperDog 14 years ago
  It's in my favourites
Friend 14 years ago
  How do you do them so they only go in one direction, and go in that direction forever? That's not possible, is it?

Games forum

Play Game "Hog Pop"

First post of the topic

Asforien 15 years ago
  1) I think the camera should be more zoomed out by default and can zoom further since all the bubbles are so big...

2) Hot hair powerup is a bubble? oO

3) Death bubble and ball don't really look like harmful items... Maybe a skull picture would be better?

4) Allow users to set the minimum number of bubbles to be popped? Might be useful, though there's already maximum jumps.

The game is really very similar to RT... even the music, haha.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg