Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Hog Pop"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  What the-?
My avatar randomly changed to what I wanted before, just now. O_o
gamelover101 13 years ago
  I've told you already, I don't care!
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I've told you all already, CoBaCoLi is dying WORSE than this. :p
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Lol plz wait for me! My new member limitation gets off on the 24th. I have many levels to send, but my apocalypse is in upload. :)
chris3000 13 years ago
  i hope so, i need 23,000 points
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  Thanx for all the graet levels! This game has made a fast recovery in the last few days. Maybe Jp can start adding more oficials now!
AK 13 years ago
  Sorry, i'll try to make my next level more fun, but you know because of school I can only make short levels.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Split the items delay along the path
warnng, this will erase all your delays settings
allyally 13 years ago
  Congratz,
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  15k Award!
gameinsky 13 years ago
  AK, it's a nice level but very boring :(
  Aw man, I had a tetris idea! And yes, more BG would be nice :p

edit: W00t, highscore!
AK 13 years ago
  Admins, is this level good enough to be accepted, or does it need more BG?
Tetris (Hog Pop)
Daft_Punk 13 years ago
  Created my first level today! It's an auto!
AK 13 years ago
  Yeah, I got stuck there too. It is actually a matter of where you land after jumping past the moving lethal line. The key is to try to land as close to the edge of the starting platform as possible so you have a straight diagonal shot.
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I really can't find the right speed for the blue teleporterbubble. I can get past the lethal lines, but I just bounce of the line and die. That's the problem for now.
AK 13 years ago
  LOL, that is the hardest one.....

Stuck where? I could give you some tips...
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  My only official level left is Are You Dead Yet? I completed half of it once, but got tired of trying and went to play JG2
AK 13 years ago
  @Ahroo: No, they do trust me, or I wouldn't be trusted on JG2. I just haven't created enough levels to be worthy of being trusted.

@Ferrari: What official level do you have left?
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I think military duties are in principle mandatory in Norway as well, but it seems very easy to make sure you don't have to.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Yeah, he said that a while ago, it's mandatory for him to serve in the military in his country. :/
  Offtopic: Asforien is on da army?
Ahroo 13 years ago
  I'm trusted... probably by Elizea and/or you. :p
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  I dont even know who the trusted people are. I could check it out and add a few more people. But not today.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  @CD: You're only trusted if the admins can trust you... apparently, neither DY, Asforien (isn't here, he's on military duties...) NOR Elizea trusts AK. ':_
  @AK
it isnt only for HP. Theres a topic called Behind the Scenes levels. You should Check it
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  AK, the dedicated, shall I say, HPaniac, is not trusted?
Wow, I never really noticed that.
chris3000 13 years ago
  there, 6 officials left to play
AK 13 years ago
  Um..... what is this about a collab?

Oh, only for trusted members.... nvm....
  Made the topic now!

Games forum

Play Game "Hog Pop"

First post of the topic

Asforien 15 years ago
  1) I think the camera should be more zoomed out by default and can zoom further since all the bubbles are so big...

2) Hot hair powerup is a bubble? oO

3) Death bubble and ball don't really look like harmful items... Maybe a skull picture would be better?

4) Allow users to set the minimum number of bubbles to be popped? Might be useful, though there's already maximum jumps.

The game is really very similar to RT... even the music, haha.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg