Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Hog Pop"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 13 years ago
  Ferrari12 is right, IMO...
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Lolz......an admin edited my comment to talk to someone else........
DY, how could you just use me like this?!?!
SHAME! :P

New levels look good btw guys. (at least from thumbnails)
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  My point was that many of them is that they post useless comments, make useless topics, create awful levels, pointless games and so on, and that's very annoying. I didn't mean it literally :/

My comment makes even less sense if GIS's comment was deleted when you red mine.

I'm not really in the mood now either, and therefor I might post some useless comments.

Ahroo: Can you actually explain what my stereotype ment, I didn't quite understand it.
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  @AK 2nd previous comment, that's because I can't play BL anymore, my only chances to edit levels are to sneak it on my brother's computer w/o my parents seeing, but that's not easy if they ask me what I'm doing and my bro doesn't like to let me play. (the profiles have passwords)
Actually, my bro doesn't even care much for BL anymore (although he does have broken keyboard where you can't press 3 buttons at once and the spacebar sometimes lags).
Expect him to get a profile under the name Dinorush tho.
All I get time for these days is to occasionally jump on one of my collabs I'm in and try to add a bit, and I can read/comment off my IPhone.

I have a level close to completion, but I still need to make 2 tricky, grid off paths. I hate this BL ban. :(

@Ferrari, CENSORED BY ADMIN
LukeTheFunJester 13 years ago
  I think ill make a Total Wipeout related level.
Gamemaster 13 years ago
  witold, please construct clear and comprehensive messages that have a purpose that is relevant to the topic.
SuperDog 13 years ago
  Look at the scores!

Alice01 20000 (76 lvls)
AK 13 years ago
  Heh heh heh.....

You'll love my beautiful new level, I think....
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  No one made any acceptablke levels in 10 days...
AK 13 years ago
  OK, this just won't work. This game hasn't had levels for about 10 days. I WON'T ACCEPT THAT!!!!!
jeffersonsboy 13 years ago
  hog pop is my favrit game
  Congratulations!
rocky 13 years ago
  Hurray! 15K points!
  Lol so?
SuperDog 13 years ago
  Woot I am 17th!
  Seen what? A game without new lvls?
chris3000 13 years ago
  I've seen it millions of times, lol
Ahroo 13 years ago
  You haven't seen that yet? :p
  How can BL be shutting down?
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  None of mine are finished........been playing other games, I'll try to send some.
And I agree, less than 40 names still left......if that........

"Names" meaning people who have an icon (and stay a play actively)
(DOesn't count for blockoban people, of course. Lolz, womder if they (murat, TM, OMG, etc.), even notice the situation of some of these games. :(
AK 13 years ago
  More levels!!!!!!!!!! I think BL is shutting down.....
  Quoting CamoDragoon from Game "Hog Pop"
Well, if I said "gl101 wants you to accept my level" it sounds a bit more pushy. :)

EDIT: More post edits, less posts gl101. (and me) :)
*See below removed messages for more details.*:)

And DY, you're doing a great job with accepting my levels quick ATM, at any rate. :)

WTF? You can't tell me what to do!
chris3000 13 years ago
  1000th comment here!
joe45 13 years ago
  This is comment 999!
AK 13 years ago
  LOL, 999 players! Quick, someone make it 1000!!!
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  wait what???
  Oh wow. I don't care if it gets accepted, really.
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  Well, if I said "gl101 wants you to accept my level" it sounds a bit more pushy. :)

EDIT: More post edits, less posts gl101. (and me) :)
*See below removed messages for more details.*:)

And DY, you're doing a great job with accepting my levels quick ATM, at any rate. :)
  I didn't say anything about PREFER.
CamoDragoon 13 years ago
  DY, GL101 would PREFER it if you could accept mah level, if nothin is wrong with it. (so I can submit a level for that behind-the-scenes thing)

Games forum

Play Game "Hog Pop"

First post of the topic

Asforien 15 years ago
  1) I think the camera should be more zoomed out by default and can zoom further since all the bubbles are so big...

2) Hot hair powerup is a bubble? oO

3) Death bubble and ball don't really look like harmful items... Maybe a skull picture would be better?

4) Allow users to set the minimum number of bubbles to be popped? Might be useful, though there's already maximum jumps.

The game is really very similar to RT... even the music, haha.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg