Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Hog Pop"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ferrari12 8 years ago
  Well done, SuperDog!

And better late than never: Congratulations AK on becoming number 1 :)
SuperDog 8 years ago
  Top 5, getting there.

[edit] Oh, how could I have forgotten. Congrats, AK!
AK 9 years ago
  After five years, I'm finally #1 in Hog Pop! :DDD
SuperDog 9 years ago
  I'm coming for you then AK, just you wait ;)

(1000 points ezpz)
AK 9 years ago
  I'm finally in the top 3! I'll be pushing for #1 this week!
kiethy342 9 years ago
  It happens automatically. When you place the first two, the next two you place will be a different colour and so on. Every 2 teleporters you place will be a different colour. I hope I've explained that clearly :)
drstereos 9 years ago
  just a question
how do you make different colored teleporters in your levels?
CubixIII 9 years ago
  Webpage not available because it can't connect to the DNS server... How do I see the glitch?
Treazer 9 years ago
  This is really interesting, Gary!
gamelover101 9 years ago
  eugh... i can't even scroll to select text in a spoiler! wtf?

edit: Interesting conclusion Garygoh! (thanks, view source); it seems this is done so arrows completely remove skull bubbles (including the skull)
Garygoh884 9 years ago
  Looks like I found a glitch in this game...

SPOILER

Note: Triple-click the spoiler text to select everything in the code.
gamelover101 10 years ago
  Me too :D

In fact, just yesterday!
psychomaster 10 years ago
  I completed all the officials after 2 or so years. Half of that time was from the last official.. But heck, I did it. ^_^
demonicyoshi 10 years ago
  If your level isn't evaluated within a week (7 days) you should post to let me know. I was busy with work and forgot to check, I apologize for the wait.
jake20056 10 years ago
  someone evaluate make your way up (Hog Pop)
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  sorry Cg i can't help you. i remember to have solved this after many many tries. but i can't rembember how and seem unable to solve it again. *sigh*
Coolguy52 10 years ago
  Chain Reaction OMR...
gameinsky 10 years ago
  Didn't notice that Jonas guy, i limited him in comments for if he ever returns.
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  keep cool cg. what level are you stuck? maybe i can give you a hint.
Coolguy52 10 years ago
  Help! I'm stuck in levels in HP an I wondered if anyone out there had one...
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  i think jonas is a spammer. so no welcome from my side.
  Welcome to Bonuslevel! Hope you enjoy your time here =)
jonasmilan 10 years ago
  I am new to this site, and interestingly I have found good games that is perfect to play. Me and my kids enjoyed games that we played here. Hopefully some of the games here will have its mobile version to be playable on iOS devices. Anyway, credits to my friend from http://www.kekacase.com/design-your-own.html who made effort in sharing this site to me via email.
tu 10 years ago
  The Three W's of BonusLevel: Who, Where and Why. Thanks demonicyoshi! :)
Treazer 10 years ago
  Very well done DY, good job! :)
I hope the newbies will read this.
  Hey guys, I just wanted to give some advice to making 5 star levels. This advice applies to most games here, although I am going to put it in terms of Hog Pop.

When you make a really good level it should answer as many of these 3 questions as possible:

1- Where: The most important question to answer. Instead of your level taking place somewhere floating in the sky, try adding background and architecture to make the level look like its somewhere interesting.
When an admin says a level "needs more design" we actually are asking you to answer this question.
Example- The Strange Cave (Hog Pop), Colored Cliffs (Hog Pop), or Train-Troubles (Hog Pop)

2- Why: Why must the goal be reached or the bubbles be popped? Sometimes the "where" also answers this question, since if your in a volcano you obviously are trying to escape and not die.

Example- In Islander (Hog Pop) you are stranded on an island and must escape. In Caved In (Hog Pop) you are attempting to escape a cave.

3- Who: This is usually answered by the game itself, (In Rolling Turtle- "The Turtle"). Although if you want to make a level that tells a story you may have to answer this question. In Hog Pop we usually do not want story levels, but sometimes if made well enough we accept them.
Example- In Christmas Adventure (Hog Pop) you are the homeowner. In 3 from Push (Hog Pop) you are Push's guest in his world.

Now that you know this, I challenge The Hog pop designers to make a level that answers as many of these questions WITHOUT info bubbles.
AK 10 years ago
  Don't worry, I'll be trying to bring more people to this site. Hopefully it'll bring this game more interest.
Treazer 10 years ago
  Yep, that's true, but all time doesn't really count :p
Ferrari12 10 years ago
  JG2, RT and BB are the most popular games of all time. Currently BB and PI are the most active games. P4M follows thereafter, and then JG2, BB2, RM2.5, RT, Push, HP, CDvZP and CBCL. At least that's how I think it is. I have no statistics on the subject.
bombermanx0 10 years ago
  too hard :(

Games forum

Play Game "Hog Pop"

First post of the topic

Asforien 15 years ago
  1) I think the camera should be more zoomed out by default and can zoom further since all the bubbles are so big...

2) Hot hair powerup is a bubble? oO

3) Death bubble and ball don't really look like harmful items... Maybe a skull picture would be better?

4) Allow users to set the minimum number of bubbles to be popped? Might be useful, though there's already maximum jumps.

The game is really very similar to RT... even the music, haha.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg