Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Hog Pop"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

neoseanner 12 years ago
  no , not that level for the achievement!

hope you like this -_-
neoseanner 12 years ago
  i like this game :) i need the achievement
AK 12 years ago
  Sorry DY, I'm gone...
gamelover101 12 years ago
  kay... so it worked once.
AK 12 years ago
  Um... read the post 10 below... that explains it.
  So.. what was the problem?
AK 12 years ago
  BL Rooms has been rid of the problem actually. I don't think there is any need to explore it.

Oh, and Brick Mania (Hog Pop) has the glitch too.
gameinsky 12 years ago
  Teleport roads (Hog Pop) experiences the problem.
demonicyoshi 12 years ago
  I shall investigate this, can you please post a link to the levels experiencing this problem? I'm keeping the call up so i don't forget.

And nachos, im sorry for the delay, I will evaluate your level and the other ones as soon as possable this weekend.
AK 12 years ago
  That was why I called for the admins. They will check if that is what the glitch is.
  You seem to be jumping to conclusions. It MAY be only a coincidence, just saying...
AK 12 years ago
  Weird... I found the source of the glitch in our HP collab... GL101, you had a path in the break lines of your room that was connected to nothing and had absolutely no purpose... I deleted that and the glitch went away...

8D

That's the cause of the restart glitch! It's caused by a path that has no connections! Woohoo! So the levels that currently have this glitch are my Brick Hog and Bonus Level. Admins, edit those levels, and see if you can find a path that seems to have no purpose. Delete it and test it, and if the glitch is gone, we'll finally have beaten the HP glitch! :D
  Collabing on a game is the same for all the games, add editors in the more section of the level.
psychomaster 12 years ago
  how do you collab on hogpop??
manufan 12 years ago
  And now 100 Levels completed, 200 to go!
  Congratz.....
manufan 12 years ago
  WooHoo! I've achieved Hog Pop 15K, at last! :D
SuperMario 12 years ago
  At least I tried to find a solution to that problem. :P
  But... aww... that'll kill the challenge of mine.
SuperMario 12 years ago
  I think you have to delete all the lethal lines of that collab, I think. :S
AK 12 years ago
  Tried that GL101, it doesn't work. It's one of the paths that's the problem. I'm pretty sure it's either yours or sleathpilot's but hold on...

EDIT: No, deleted all the paths, and it still didn't work... looks like you're screwed if you die :C

Don't worry, it'll be me who gets the bad ratings anyways, and those are sure to come.

EDIT2: Possibly explanation for the glitch found. The glitch may be caused by an info block and a path in close proximity. Both Brick Hog (Hog Pop) and the collab have that, and I think Bonus Level (Hog Pop), which also has the glitch, has it too.
SuperMario 12 years ago
  79 levels left. Good!
  Oh dear, that is a big problem. Try reimporting level.
AK 12 years ago
  Crap, our collab has the glitch were if you die, you get sent back to the very beginning... D8
  How do you get to the 2nd room?
AK 12 years ago
  I can get to the very end, but I always miss 3 of the bubbles. It's the last 3 in the line of bubbles.

As for the collab, Gamelover is next, then Loulou, then Dynamo, then Magic_X at last.

EDIT: >:D

Teehee...
kiethy342 12 years ago
  @AK: The part I can get to are the rebirth bubbles
dingdong 12 years ago
  @AK: Spinel27 completed it after the last edit. It seems impossible to me too, but somehow it must be possible.... i think

Games forum

Play Game "Hog Pop"

First post of the topic

Asforien 15 years ago
  1) I think the camera should be more zoomed out by default and can zoom further since all the bubbles are so big...

2) Hot hair powerup is a bubble? oO

3) Death bubble and ball don't really look like harmful items... Maybe a skull picture would be better?

4) Allow users to set the minimum number of bubbles to be popped? Might be useful, though there's already maximum jumps.

The game is really very similar to RT... even the music, haha.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg