Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Hog Pop"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Jim674 15 years ago
  Jac1 and Shiro

That music madness is helarios :D
I tried 6 tabs with all 6 games but my computer stuffed up. :(
Garygoh884 15 years ago
  You know that the level Circulatory (Hog Pop) shows the old dead lines in the thumbnail.
guilherme 15 years ago
  sou de brazil
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Probably a family joke, like a joke that nobody else understands...
gameinsky 15 years ago
  i read "edit" here and there was writen
-- switch: stops when the TURTLE reaches the switch (see the Start Type switch for details)
BTW what's a private joke ?
Jac1 15 years ago
  For example: I want to edit a line close to a path, but if I click too close to the path (not on it), I edit the path instead.
Treazer 15 years ago
  why say you ??? jp?
jp 15 years ago
  ???
Jac1 15 years ago
  I think paths are much too sensible.
jp 15 years ago
  The engine has been modified to correct a bug I saw on Newbiland. It has impacted only one autolevel so far, but there might be more (desptie the engine chagne is very very light).
gameinsky 15 years ago
  i find the levels neater now
jp 15 years ago
  Yes, I will update some thumbnails when I can but it's not so important right now. It's not a bug update but I wanted to change these deadly line since a long time as the skull was too big for thin lines.

[edit] I think I've udpated all official thumbnails.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  The update looks great, but won't it be a problem for levels with deadly lines in their thumbnail?
jp 15 years ago
  Game updated.
- Deadly lines look and feel has changed.
- Big levels won't fail anymore to start.
- Hog rotation will not block anymore after rolling for a long time on the same direction
Jac1 15 years ago
  Yay!
I completed evry official level and now I'm 9th!
Jac1 15 years ago
  That's strange!
I edited 3 levels in Hog Pop: one rejected, one accepted, and one official!
MooKings 15 years ago
  Who waiting for NewbieLand in HogPop?
Garygoh884 15 years ago
  Confusion: In the editor, when you add four teleport bubbles, the teleport ring will have the same color. When you are in play mode, the colors are different.
Shiro 15 years ago
  Lol :)

@Jac1 I tried it, now I'll have headache for the whole year :D
Jac1 15 years ago
  Even more craaazy is having Rolling Turtle, Jump Gear 2, Hog Pop and Blockoban in 4 different tabs.
Now excuse me while I take some aspirin...
Shiro 15 years ago
  Whahahahahaha,
If you have 4 tabs with Hog pop open, the music goes craaaaaaazy :D
jp 15 years ago
  ACtually thenumber of bubble to pop appears when you don't set the number of allowed jump to "unlimited". I don't remember why right now but there is certainly a reason :) :)
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Wait... Is it still possible to set how many bubbles you need to pop to beat the level, because I can't see the option any more.
jp 15 years ago
  the code between games are not designed compatible. I stongly suggest not to do this as it would lead to unpredictable results.

I don't plan to do the same for RT :) (for now)
gameinsky 15 years ago
  it gives me an idea...

[edit]dang didn't work , it said :empty track
what if we can copy codes from differrent games ? that would be really fun but yeah... it wil ruin the original games...
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Wow JP! That's great! Now there can be Hog Pop collaborations as well!

Will you do the same for Rolling Turtle?
jp 15 years ago
  Thx, I remember now that the engine had been improved with the latest version used in Jump Gear. That's why there was some differences with some levels.

The game + editor has been updated. You can see now the latest features in the editor (similar to those of jump gear).
doomlord 15 years ago
  Hypnosis also needs to be fixed cause an important bubble dissapeared.
jp 15 years ago
  Oops sorry that must be a consequence of the update 2 days ago, I will look at it right now. Thx burfy for the PM because I had missed all those messages.

Carbon Copy : burfy
doomlord 15 years ago
  Hog Pop apocalypse! random levels are becoming un-playable, My auto part at beggining on bombing range now kills you. Everything is falling apart.

Games forum

Play Game "Hog Pop"

First post of the topic

Asforien 15 years ago
  1) I think the camera should be more zoomed out by default and can zoom further since all the bubbles are so big...

2) Hot hair powerup is a bubble? oO

3) Death bubble and ball don't really look like harmful items... Maybe a skull picture would be better?

4) Allow users to set the minimum number of bubbles to be popped? Might be useful, though there's already maximum jumps.

The game is really very similar to RT... even the music, haha.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg