Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Jump Gear 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jp 15 years ago
  Strange, does it happen after you play manby levels ? Or maybe after you edit some levels ?
lololol 15 years ago
  with me, it goes fast for a second, then it lags for second. over, and over again.. Thats very annoying!
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Suddenly this game is running a lot faster than normal. It looks laggy, but actually the seconds are counting down a bit faster and the faster speed makes the car harder to control...

Maybe it's because I've got too many windows open...

[edit] Actually, it must be, because the same thing just happened on Rolling Turtle.
Shiro 15 years ago
  Haha :)
burfy 15 years ago
  THeNiNJa: thanks, I will :P
Shiro: that will take some time, you are too good :)
gameinsky 15 years ago
  just keep the old ones ;-) they wil get beaten easly but that wil be worth the fun!
geckojsc 15 years ago
  It's a good idea, but the problem is that this would affect all of the scores.
gameinsky 15 years ago
  could we have more tricks?
like that suggestion of birjolaxew(Can you also make a manual (Where you stand on the back/front wheel for a longer time) a trick?)
(thos are both called wheelie(stand on back wheel) and endo (stand on front wheel))

could that be cool ?

ps:that is actualy an old idea of birjolaxew
Shiro 15 years ago
  Gogo Burfy beat me again :D
Shiro 15 years ago
  Yep, Burfy I noticed that too, annoying isn't it >=O!

(edit)Is it an idea to make the save automatic?

(edit again -.-) Now...
Who will be third with 3mill points :O?
THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Congrats Burfy and Shiro,
greet your dog from me, Burfy!
burfy 15 years ago
  Shiro, that was fast! :) ... I love this game

There is one annoying thing though, maybe some of you noticed it too, sometimes the info bubble of the ghost rider (with name and points) is blocking the view and one cannot tell the position of the car, especially when jumping and rotating. Would be great if this info bubble could be put on the background, or a possibility to turn the ghost rider on/off would do too...
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Shiro would be, but Burfy wouldn't, and they could easily make up for it by beating the level that got replaced!
Shiro 15 years ago
  JP, DON'T REPLACE ''DON'T ROLL''!!!! ;_;
gameinsky 15 years ago
  wow you are a master!
and also kongratz to shiro (-:

[edit]
did you hear that ?
if Jp replace 'don't roll' by an other autoplay level burfy and shiro wil be back under the 3millions!
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Nice one!
Shiro 15 years ago
  GJ Burfy :) 3 million points ^^
Im 15 years ago
  Congratulations burfy!
burfy 15 years ago
  @gameinsky: got it... :)
gameinsky 15 years ago
  who wil be the first to have 3 milion points ?
4696 points left for burfy!
n00bscillz 15 years ago
  im making an elevator but i can't get it go up only down
gameinsky 15 years ago
  right now i'm experimenting with merge option , idk but may be you get great results , that's the surprise!

bugs:path not awlays work properly
if you local save it craches the last level yu enterred,and if it's yet uploaded you can't share you merged track
geckojsc 15 years ago
  That's strange...
gameinsky 15 years ago
  how could jus have a creator highscore of 0.999 ?
Im 15 years ago
  I discovered it when making Don't move! Plz (Jump Gear 2)
gundu 15 years ago
  @Im , yeah i've got the same thing when i've make my level Don't Roll (Jump Gear 2)
geckojsc 15 years ago
  OMG! This is really wierd!
I was playing this game and I hade both the Jump Gear music and the music in this game playing at the same time. I muted the music in the tower bloxx game and the Jump Gear music also muted!
jp 15 years ago
  I noticed weird things also. I think it's maybe since I have introduced the CTRL navigation over checkpoints in TEST mode. I usggest that you make regular local save when making a new level.
Im 15 years ago
  Well, I have a glitch too (I really don't know if it is a glitch...)
When I made a level with paths I tested it, made some changes much later in the level and the path changed and also how the car acted :(
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Here are a few glitches I know of:

Sometimes when I am making a level and I test it out the I press escape and the game crashes. I was making a jump gear version of 'The Pipe' and this glitch crashed my browser.

Also sometimes when I am editing and my level contains a path (travelling with a global speed of 100 and three nodes, the first with a speed of 100, the second with a speed of 100 and the third two spaces away from the second and with a speed of 0), after a while of editing the test mode freezes a few seconds after you start driving and you have to make a small edit to the third node of the path to correct this.

Games forum

Play Game "Jump Gear 2"

First post of the topic

THeNiNJa 15 years ago
  Discovery! A new game!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg