Play the games, create the levels

Topic, The topic where you can only post the most random things you can think of that doesn't make sense...

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

CubixIII 7 years ago
  bunp

chris3000 7 years ago
  I can't believe it's almost 2017. Where has the time gone. It seems like it's going by much faster than it is now.
SuperMario 7 years ago
  Here's the thing. You said a "pupper is a doggo."
Is it in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that.
As someone who is a scientist who studies puppers, doggos, yappers, and even woofers, I am telling you, specifically, in doggology, no one calls puppers doggos. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing.
If you're saying "doggo family" you're referring to the taxonomic grouping of Doggodaemous, which includes things from sub woofers to birdos to sharkos (the glub glub kind not the bork bork kind).
So your reasoning for calling a pupper a doggo is because random people "call the small yip yip ones doggos?" Let's get penguos and turkos in there, then, too.
Also, calling someone a human or an ape? It's not one or the other, that's not how taxonomy works. They're both. A pupper is a pupper and a member of the doggo family. But that's not what you said. You said a pupper is a doggo, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all members of the doggo family doggos, which means you'd call piggos, sluggos, and other species doggos, too. Which you said you don't.
It's okay to just admit you're wrong, you know?

on a serious note, i'm on my way of restoring my old deleted comments here. So expect this topic to have the HOT picture on (no sexual meaning intended).

A fun fact is that the time I deleted a large chunk of my comments in this topic, I realized that I was possibly the person I commented the most, but then again, chris3000 might've posted more.
chris3000 7 years ago
  Chocolate cake is good but vanilla ice cream is better. Does that make sense?
Nekomancer 7 years ago
  Get out of the bathroom, this toilet isn't public!
Coolguy52 7 years ago
  The formula for the frustum of a cone is:

Pi *h
V = _____ (R^2+Rr+r^2)
kalina200 7 years ago
  2^64 = 18 quintillion
Coolguy52 7 years ago
  qwerty is a word?
CubixIII 7 years ago
  Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla feugiat sit course. Clinical or football game. But in sollicitudin leo. Proin quam lorem, sollicitudin at vehicula quis, auctor sit amet nisl. Background Sometimes players. Aliquam et eros porta egestas libero, eget luctus nulla is brought about. Quisque lectus orci, suscipit vitae tortor, faucibus auctor dolor. In euismod rutrum nisl, nec cursus augue. Tomorrow he shall not members of the son, facilisis fermentum from. And now from Suspendisse vestibulum lacinia, et consequat diam malesuada. Ut facilisis purus at ipsum vestibulum mollis. Customization is very important, and across the country and sem, hendrerit pellentesque eros. Nullam facilisis, at pharetra malesuada mauris, vehicula nibh eros nisi, but the price of the mass of great power, and dui.

Morbi erat lacus, from the ends of placerat et, imperdiet eu velit. Duis auctor vehicula erat Employment torques for our marriage, consectetur adipiscing elit. In fact, who but a vehicula, ultricies magna non, volutpat erat. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. For anyone tincidunt. Smartphones. Nam eget malesuada dolor, et egestas nulla.

Curabitur blandit risus et dolor vehicula consequat. But et vehicula lorem, vel dictum quam. Porch of the gate, some innovative. Integer ac mauris, sagittis lorem et, refer only to. Et magnis dis parturient montes Cras iaculis justo eu libero. Phasellus est odio, mattis sed gravida quis, dignissim quis nulla. Morbi tortor mi, consectetur vel tincidunt id, semper feugiat orci. In sem lectus, mattis vel justo vitae, vehicula pellentesque libero. Proin sapien est, dignissim et iaculis dictum, elementum eget mauris. Morbi sit amet eros vitae metus tempus lobortis.

Massa suscipit Phasellus et, euismod nulla sodales, sollicitudin eros. Phasellus nec orci fringilla, the time appointed by id, feugiat est. Now the borders of, augue id bibendum dapibus, to the just to feugiat mi, ut dapibus sapien justo
CubixIII 7 years ago
  ut mi. Phasellus facilisis author Bureau. Phasellus euismod placerat interdum and now. Proin imperdiet not from, eu lobortis ante. Aliquam cursus elit in ipsum tristique metus. Suspendisse vel lacinia turpis, quis faucibus elit. Integer nisi nibh, pellentesque element of the arrows and, of mourning for a metus. Mauris sit amet est ullamcorper rutrum as it is now. Nullam sit amet quam id sem mattis porttitor nec or pain.

Amet consectetuer faucibus venenatis lacus, sed sagittis elit. The latest television consectetur feugiat. No not my drink. And nulla ultricies Donec tristique mauris, et rhoncus odio eleifend. Sed augue augue, but out so that it becomes, consectetur convallis risus. Mid-life kids relax. Morbi ullamcorper turpis nibh. Nullam egestas eros quis placerat elementum. Present no leaven shall be arcu quis dapibus. Quisque venenatis est nibh, ac vulputate dui varius vitae.
chris3000 7 years ago
  April showers bring may flowers.
SuperMario 8 years ago
  why am i still here
chris3000 8 years ago
  I wonder what the summer will be like. I hope it's 80-90 degree weather.
chris3000 8 years ago
  I can't wait until summertime.
chris3000 8 years ago
  34*8=901290

Is this possible?
gamelover101 8 years ago
  3 = 3
kalina200 8 years ago
  log(8) + log(3) = log(24)
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  But 362880 = 9!
demonicyoshi 8 years ago
  if 5040 = 7!
and 40320 = 8!

then the pattern is add up all the numbers, subtract 1 for each 0, then add 1 for each number over 5.

so 1060201 = 9!
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  40320 = 8!
kalina200 8 years ago
  5 JUMPS RIGHT NOW. (DUN,DUN,DUN,DUN,DUN)
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  5040 = 7!
demonicyoshi 8 years ago
  when I was a field mouse, I
chris3000 8 years ago
SuperMario 8 years ago
  You can't crush the kush!
chris3000 8 years ago
  If you're happy and you know it clap your hands.
CubixIII 8 years ago
  Message removed... SHOOTING DOWN EVERYTHING I SUGGEST!
CubixIII 8 years ago
  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Coolguy52 8 years ago
  CRISS CROSS! EVERYBODY CLAP YOUR HANDS!
MeatyDino246 8 years ago
  Goi...................
Cavger.............
Hyr.................
Kotle.............

General

First post of the topic

Hexicube 14 years ago
  Well, I can't make the title ay bigger because it's at the limit right now...beans...lots and lots of beans...wtf I don't even like beans!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg