Play the games, create the levels

Topic, The topic where you can only post the most random things you can think of that doesn't make sense...

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 2 years ago
  Hey guys, I just got back from the Duke ER I' It was a nightmare, i stayed in there a week. They had to give me 5 quarts of blood my case was so severe.
chris3000 3 years ago
  Easter is this Sunday so happy Good Friday everyone!
chris3000 3 years ago
  Yes, in the future but I have to pick an interesting story.
suhangha 3 years ago
  Chris, would you like to make a story here? https://bonuslevel.org/forum/topic_48045.html
chris3000 3 years ago
  Mr. C would be the child and Mr. D would be the dog.
suhangha-2 3 years ago
  You don't have to worry about flash

My work:
If Mr.A doesn't like his wife, he will like Mr.B's wife. Of course, if Mr.B doesn't like his wife, Mr.A either will not like her. Really mismatched sense - Mod plex
chris3000 3 years ago
  Well, guess we can't double post anymore. Nvm, it did it. But you have to wait 6 to 7 hours. Still don't know what to do about the flash situation.
chris3000 3 years ago
  What's up everyone? GIS did you limit everyone to 1 post a day here? If so, why. This is an offtopic forum. But I guess you didn't like us spamming here so much.
Coolguy52 3 years ago
  That's because this forum is very dated, it's a very 2008-2013 sort of thing, at least it feels that way to me. Posting completely random stuff is no longer done on set 'message boards' like this. I post on a topic if I have a take, an opinion or something cool to share, not random stuff - and I think a lot of others do too. I think other platforms like Twitter are where people say random things now (at least some accounts I've seen).
chris3000 3 years ago
  I'm surprised that no one posts here anymore, it's getting bad, i just hope BL can last 20 more years.
chris3000 3 years ago
  Hey me and some friends went to the Golden Corral buffet bar for the first time since 2017, so thrilled we could eat out.
chris3000 3 years ago
  Just thought i'd post here, we need to keep this topic alive, but no Spam!
chris3000 4 years ago
  That's cool, we're going to get my laptop fixed next week.
CubixIII 4 years ago
  i am actually a simulated ai
chris3000 4 years ago
  Wow, this forum is mostly dead nowadays. But i'm busy with life and other things too. I'm thinking about taking an advanced math and science course in the future.
chris3000 4 years ago
  This forum isn't that popular now but it sure was 6-7 years ago.
chris3000 4 years ago
  I've totally lost interest in this topic now. But my life is busy nowadays.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Post Number 2*4001.
chris3000 5 years ago
  Post Number 8001.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Stolen the 8000th post from the hydra which eats cheese!
ThisIsMyUsername 5 years ago
  but is this the topic where i can post things that actually make sense?
chris3000 5 years ago
  No one's posted in the Count to X forum.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Nice. I was never any good at that game.
chris3000 5 years ago
  Wow, I am a Blockoban machine!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I'm doing really well in Jump Gear 2!
chris3000 5 years ago
  I'm doing a little better in Jellify.
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  I’m on a roll in Rolling Turtle! (Not really, only just beaten my 100th official)
chris3000 5 years ago
  I'm on a roll in Blockoban!
Coolguy52 5 years ago
  Good luck!
kalina200 5 years ago
  Mine are get 8M on JG2
Beat CG

General

First post of the topic

Hexicube 14 years ago
  Well, I can't make the title ay bigger because it's at the limit right now...beans...lots and lots of beans...wtf I don't even like beans!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg