Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "BLockoban 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ahroo 14 years ago
  I just decided to make the most evil (and most crowded) Level yet. xD
Im 14 years ago
  I've taken some of my not so valuable time to make a correction of the edit tab.
SPOILER
Ahroo 14 years ago
  LOOKS interesting?! If you're not a tester, the only thing you should be seeing is the 'this game is in the test phase' page. xD
murtaza64 14 years ago
  Looks Interesting. Can I please be a Tester?
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  i think the ice blocks should continue moving until they hit a wall.
gundu 14 years ago
  Maybe it should be a group of 3 block excepted of 2

And maybe we can switch the position of two block (only if there are coast to coast, Don't work vertically)
Elizea 14 years ago
  Reversed gravity tile would be nice (if any block is on the tile, the gravity comes reversed. this block would also work like sticky tile as the block would fall up instantly after it and create never-ending loop)
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Well, this game is actually quite good. :/

I would've liked reversible gravity, but I don't think the game really needs it.

However, it needs an in-game MUTE BUTTON! Not only one on the title screen, but during the level. :/
Im 14 years ago
  allyally, pretty much everything.
Instead of getting the blocks to an area, you match 2 (or more) blocks of the same colour. The blocks fall down and you can only move to left/right.

[edit] Or what gameinsky said. :\
gameinsky 14 years ago
  It's a vexed like game
allyally 14 years ago
  WOW, BB2! sounds great, but whats new?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  When you place a block on bubbles it will fall down
Gamemaster 14 years ago
  Can I please be a tester?
Im 14 years ago
  When you restart, it's possible that you can't move the blocks. You have to move the cursor away from the game and back to the game to fix it. I'm not really sure what causes it, so this is all I can say for now.

[edit] I like the star. :P
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I found a bug in the editor (I think)...

I completed all of the officials and clicked 'create' in the window that popped up, and there's a star from RT in the background!

... I'm pretty sure that's not normal. D:

EDIT: another one!

If you move wall blocks while the level is saying 'level complete!' the 'level complete!' message lags!
Asforien 14 years ago
  I think the wall colour is too bright / too similar to the pink block

Bugs so far:
When a block explodes after you have already clicked on it
When a square block falls down on a circle block that is being suspended

I was thinking about gravity changing, either player-controlled or by touching switches on the level, but the second option is prone to creating infinite loops.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I like the colours, very cool!

But may I ask you why there is a star in the editor ?
[edit]
The select tool shall also be able to delete all the blocks inside them.

[edit again] new music ? cool!
But I don't think it fits this kind of game...
I reemmber playing a game like that, it had bomb blocks (block fall on it = boom)
teleporter blocks (self explanatory)
elevator blocks (transports blocks)
lava & water (blocks can only fall in water, walls can fall in both)
Sticky tile ( when a block is on it it can't move anymore)
sign (oneway traffic)

You could maybe use a few of them ?
Sillius 14 years ago
  I think it should be an option you can enable or disable as it is good enough for starters (and me) xD

But I think it can be a little annoying for skilled BLockoban designers xD
Elizea 14 years ago
  I don't like the way the playarea is bordered.

IMO designer should make it himself, or then make it possible to remove blocks by getting them away from screen too.
jp 14 years ago
  Ah OK I get it.
I just added a new kind of block, the "wall block". You can move it like a normal colored ball, but they don't explode.
Sillius 14 years ago
  They shouldn't all move like they do in BLockoban... It should just be an option, something you can add to a block, like the bolts and the rainbow-connectors xD
jp 14 years ago
  Actually, a block that is stuck on the "bubbles", will fall on the next turn, whatever you do. But I do'nt know how to make this obvious. The bubbles are actually a kind of sticky tile.

I'm not sure that making the blocks move like in blockoban would make as many levels as you can make here.
Sillius 14 years ago
  Now I've made my 1st level and I think I've already encountered a minor glitch xD
If a block is floating on the bubbles and you move it against a wall it falls :D
I don't know if this was made on purpose, but now you're aware that it is there xD

Oooh and I like the design xD

And an idea just appeared in my mind :D
What if you made an option for the blocks to move as they do in BLockoban? and then fall if there's a hole underneath it xD
Jim674 14 years ago
  Oh, this looks fun.
Are the rules the same as the first one?
jp 14 years ago
  Dear testers :
Before designing too much levels, please add your comments about things that could change the look&feel of the thumbnails.
Read the "Edit" tab. I think we can make small and challenging levels. Kids is for SUPER EASY levels (kids levels on blockoban were too difficult for some of them).

Games forum

Play Game "BLockoban 2"

First post of the topic

jp 14 years ago
  Dear testers :
Before designing too much levels, please add your comments about things that could change the look&feel of the thumbnails.
Read the "Edit" tab. I think we can make small and challenging levels. Kids is for SUPER EASY levels (kids levels on blockoban were too difficult for some of them).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg