Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "BLockoban 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

nelson90 1 year ago
  @John: I have accepted all your levels. Nice work, and plenty of room for optimization.
john96 1 year ago
  Hi, I have submitted some new levels this morning. @Nelson: can you take a look at them whenever you get online. Thank you, and let me know if I need to correct anything.
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  Thanks very much, and well done! although I have included good levels without rate
nelson90 1 year ago
  No need for excuses suhangha, I only asked you to help me solve these levels because I had no idea how to start. Now, I have solved AltverZ 7.M (BLockoban 2) after many attempts, it is a really fantastic level with many tricks and possibilities to be stuck. Indeed a great 5/5!
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  @Nelson: I'll solve them but excuse
(7.m is not so hard)
nelson90 1 year ago
  @suhangha: 6.M and 7.M seem to be very hard, it will probably take me some time to resolve them. The same for 5.M (is it finished?). Could you please score on them to prove that they are possible?
Btw is level 5.9 ready for evaluation?
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  6.M 7.M successfully done

The solution 6.M is to consider the order in which the color blocks fall in layers with use the top, so beautifully difficult (huge temple)
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  finished up to 6.9, 7.9

please note : "AltverZ #.#" (basics) can have many grids (difficult during zoomout, it's minimal), but I want set to big-map for only .M (massive attack) levels
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  @Nelson: I took thumbnails but still loading database, please wait
nelson90 1 year ago
  @suhangha: I would be happy to accept levels AltverZ 6.5 (BLockoban 2) and AltverZ 7.5 (BLockoban 2), but they need a thumbnail. Please update.
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  @Nelson: both 4 to 6 done

note: I took action another level for 6.4
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  Message removed...
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  Lost City & Frostbite Caves Time!

bush levels 6.1~3 and cold levels 7.1~3, these are ready!

as you guys know, thanks to: marcogardaland AK SuperMario Elizea

SPOILER

SPOILER
Dynamo 1 year ago
  All sorted, thanks nelson! I've got a few more ideas brewing, so hopefully there will more to come. :P
nelson90 1 year ago
  @Dynamo, thanks for the information. Your level Wasting Away (BLockoban 2) seems to be extremely hard, I haven’t found the solution yet. I have deleted your score. Please solve your level again so I can accept it.
chris3000 1 year ago
  Can't wait to try your level, I am confident that it will be clever/fun to solve. It might take me a long time to get this chaining thing. I did manage to solve Simon's first "Mini Chain" level because it was short and really didn't take that long to eliminate my possibilities.

in "To the Power of 14", I cannot figure out a method of how to break the red and blue in threes all at once. I feel like I'm missing something important here.
Dynamo 1 year ago
  @Nelson, just thought I'd let you know when you come to evaluate my new level, unless you can match it or beat it, my score of 42 is no longer possible so will need to be removed. I might've completely missed a better solution, who knows. :D
chris3000 1 year ago
  Excellent work on the new levels John, I had a lot of fun solving them!

@Nelson: I removed the double border in "Icebox", and I added a lot of links in the "Ketchup Bottle" level to make it more confusing/trickier to solve. Is the Big Maps category appropriate or should I change it to medium?

@CG: had fun solving your newest kids level. Ingenious is trickier as I have to set up the blocks so that they break in threes.
nelson90 1 year ago
  @John: thanks for fixing your levels, they are now accepted. No need to apologize, personal things are indeed much more important than games.

I would be happy to send you a PM, but as already said your inbox doesn't accept any message (the same annoying bug that affects the newly created levels, no comment is possible).

I have evaluated and accepted your new levels. Good work, John!
john96 1 year ago
  @nelson90: Hi, I fixed my "Blue Facility" level by making the thumbnail more clear. Sorry it took me so long but I've been busy with helping my family/relatives and with other life/important things. I also fixed "Icy Pink", and made it a little smaller and more compact/trickier.

I created and uploaded some new levels today, let me know how they are by sending me a PM or posting here. Thank you for helping us by evaluating our levels on a daily basis. Take care.

Could you guys give me some tips on how to make really good compact levels. I saw some great ones by pudel,Simon,gundu,Elizea, Jos, allyally and more. One example is "Red Frog" by Simon. It is small, compact and tricky meaning each block can help each other out.
Coolguy52 1 year ago
  I think the best way to get better at it is just to play a lot of chaining levels. I think the 'Mini chain' levels are very useful as they're small levels with one or two tricks.
chris3000 1 year ago
  Chaining is important to master some of the very hard ones from svart, Gary and pudel. Can you guys teach me too. If you don't mind mind, i'd like to make more brain-busters as well!
SimonM 1 year ago
  These were also very fun to make, but I am at no means an expert: I have only solved a few of Gary chaining levels.
Coolguy52 1 year ago
  @Simon: Thank you! The first three have been very useful so far, and I’m sure when I figure out the last one it will be very helpful too in order to solve some of the trickier chaining levels! All 5/5s from me!
Dynamo 1 year ago
  I'm pretty stumped when it comes to chaining, but these BB2 tricks fascinate me and it's refreshing to start enjoying another puzzle game as much as Jellify, so I'm gonna keep trying until I get it! Thanks for Mini chain (BLockoban 2) Simon, I had just the other day wished for some kind of training level for the trick and today this miracle occurred, you're a true hero! :D
SimonM 1 year ago
  @Coolguy: I have made some chain "training" levels.
nelson90 1 year ago
  Chris, your level Icebox (BLockoban 2) is indeed very nice and there is plenty of room for optimization. A big 5/5 for sure.
Regarding the double border, I must say that I didn't remark them. Since a border is added automatically, the admins usually ask the designer to remove it. Was it really intentional Chris? Otherwise, I will mark the level to be edited.
Coolguy52 1 year ago
  In that case, Icebox (BLockoban 2) is also very nice, not a fan of the double border design choice but I guess it makes sense for the name.

For Four to the Floor (BLockoban 2):
SPOILER

I'm still new to learning how to make effective chains - and I'm looking to try to make one that works in with five breaks but it's a lot trickier than I would have guessed. I'm entirely unsure how Gary managed to make levels with lengths of chains as high as fifty-two! Some of Simon's like Simple Chain (BLockoban 2) are also really clever - still completely stumped on that one...
SimonM 1 year ago
  @Coolguy: recheck Green-Pink (BLockoban 2) and Icebox (BLockoban 2).
chris3000 1 year ago
  Thank you CG. I find a few of suhangha's AltverZ levels to be hard/complex. I like your recent level "Four to the Fllor", it's complex and tricky. Haven't solved it yet. I might need a small hint to get an idea of where to start.

Games forum

Play Game "BLockoban 2"

First post of the topic

jp 14 years ago
  Dear testers :
Before designing too much levels, please add your comments about things that could change the look&feel of the thumbnails.
Read the "Edit" tab. I think we can make small and challenging levels. Kids is for SUPER EASY levels (kids levels on blockoban were too difficult for some of them).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg