Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "BLockoban 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Treazer 10 years ago
  Indeed! :)
SimonM 10 years ago
  Nice to see someone dedicated to it. :)
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  thank you very much. i will use my new powers for the benefit of mankind. :)
oldmtnguy 10 years ago
  Yes! You are now a trusted member.
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  if you make me trusted member will i have the power to update the pack? if the answer is yes i would like to be.
kiethy342 10 years ago
  We want it!
SuperMario 10 years ago
  same as below! :p
Treazer 10 years ago
  We want it! :D
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  if you guys have need for it, i can do a all-levels pack. the one we have hasn't been updated for 2 years. if i hear at least three "we want it" i will do it. :)
svartgryning 10 years ago
  Sorry no new series at the moment. Only four new levels in the "till death" series.
SuperMario 10 years ago
  svart, i can't wait for your new series :)
SimonM 10 years ago
  Awesome job, I'll try to make a level. It's been a while though.
oldmtnguy 10 years ago
  Greetings to all the Blockoban 2 players out there. Just a note to let you know that all the submitted levels have now been evaluated. There is now no backlog and so if you want some more to play, then sharpen up the design skills and get going on some new one's.
  I have some more in the series planed. Hope thay also gives a good experience.
ThisIsMyUsername 10 years ago
  Till death series are all in the best levels, congrats!
SuperMario 10 years ago
  "It depends on the rating power."

Exactly!
Treazer 10 years ago
  It depends on the rating power.
If someone rated a level 4 with the rating power 20 and I'll rate it 5, the level rating will be 4.8 or something.
SuperMario 10 years ago
  Total rating scores decrease because there were 2 raters at the 4.[numbers] rated levels, and when a third person rate, the score gets introduced on the list, making it get lower or higher. in this case, it only would decrease.

there is something about if you rate a 4.345 (example) level 5 (for another example, it gets to 4.487). this is the only one i don't know. :/
Treazer 10 years ago
  Congrats omg, you're doing your job very well! :)

edit: Holy shit, svart... :O
Nobody has ever got 5/5 in the designer rating, nice job!

edit2: I just played your levels and rated a level 5/5 (it already had a 5/5 rating from other people) and your designer rating decreased >.< Why??

edit3: I played some more levels, also gave a 5/5 rating and your designer rating decreased again :( Maybe other people played your levels too and rated them 4?
  I also want to thank you oldmtnguy for taking the admin position. Good luck :)

Thank you, Im glad the levels are liked.
SuperMario 10 years ago
  svartgryning, first to get the perfect score at any designers list of any game. congratz to him too! :P
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  instead of congratulations i want to express my gratidude that you saddle yourself with the admin job. may you do well.
SuperMario 10 years ago
  congratulations oldmtnguy! i hope you do a good work! :)
oldmtnguy 10 years ago
  Thanks to all for the kind words and support. Elizea did a great job on starting to get the backlog of levels evaluated. There are still quite a few that are marked to be edited that still need to be taken care of. I will work at it as quickly as I can, but there is something that you feel needs to be addressed immediately please PM me and I'll be happy to help. In the meantime, please have a little patience while I get up to speed.
demonicyoshi 10 years ago
  Congrats oldmtnguy!
  Indeed, though bonuslevel not dead, but the users who is still online are mostly old users.
I once invited 2 friends, but after 1 day, they seems forgot this site.
Garygoh884 10 years ago
  We should do something to maintain BonusLevel.org alive.
SimonM 10 years ago
  Congratulations OMG, taking over both BLockobans? I'm sure you'll do a great job, like you do in BLockoban! :)
  Congrats oldmtnguy :D

Games forum

Play Game "BLockoban 2"

First post of the topic

jp 14 years ago
  Dear testers :
Before designing too much levels, please add your comments about things that could change the look&feel of the thumbnails.
Read the "Edit" tab. I think we can make small and challenging levels. Kids is for SUPER EASY levels (kids levels on blockoban were too difficult for some of them).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg