Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "BLockoban 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SimonM 14 years ago
  aaaargh, i can't complete falling sky
Elizea 14 years ago
  haha olivier xP
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Quoting Garygoh884 from Game "BLockoban 2"
That's not the way to ask like that...

Quoting Garygoh884 from Game "BLockoban 2"
Probably Asforien or me...

*wisthle*
Elizea 14 years ago
  He didn't say Vasilok couldn't become an admin. He said that Vasilok's way isn't the way to ask it.
SimonM 14 years ago
  gary, you don't decide that
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  That's not the way to ask like that...
Vasilok97 14 years ago
  I want to become a Blockoban 2 admin!
Elizea 14 years ago
  He can make one of course, but I don't think he will make one as he wants to control the official levels himself (which is a good thing).
MarioLuigi2009 14 years ago
  to be on the highscore list, you have to complete 1 level with less than 8 moves!

@ gamelover101, yes, or whoever makes the game
gamelover101 14 years ago
  Can't jp make someone admin lvl2
oldmanrob 14 years ago
  Invisible blocks would be fun. Or colour changing blocks.
Friend 14 years ago
  I hope someone else is given the power to evaluate my level.
MartinfraKongsberg 14 years ago
  It's nice with an easier version of Blockoban. The only two levels I by now would call hard are A Staired Day (BLockoban 2) and Falling Sky (BLockoban 2). The rest are easy, with a few mediums here and there.
There's plenty of stuff that could be added to make the game more fun / strategic / boring / complicated / messy (your choice!), like blocks with either up, left or right gravitation, constant moving blocks, multiblocks which can be used as any colour e.t.c., but hopefully jp will choose wisely before adding new aspects to the game.
Any way; GREAT GAME!
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  can you add background blocks? It would make a big difference in the quality of levels... And make level editing a bit more fun =)

i would have sugested this sooner but my internet was down from a storm.
ThePeejsterM 14 years ago
  I just thought of a new object.
Simply, a ramp that moves a block forward one square, but only if the block lands on it from above.
Bruno-heey 14 years ago
  This is the original, just in V.2 ;)
Jyxz 14 years ago
  hmm i am a much bigger fan of the original
murtaza64 14 years ago
  testing rainbow
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Hmm. I was just wondering what the music was... It sounds like a module file. I'd quite like a link to it!
murtaza64 14 years ago
  I LOVE THIS GAME!
lololol 14 years ago
  in 11 days jp has managed to make an awesome game that everyone like. i can't call it orginal cause its based on vexed, but with all the updates and levels editor, this will have waaaaaaaay over 1200 levels, AND its not as hard as BB. thats why theres not that many plays it. this is indeed my favorite game :D:D:D:D:D I love it more than RT! :O
SuperDog 14 years ago
  hmm im gonna rly like this game now, its just as good as jg2 which is my favourite
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  I certainly am.
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  Are you sure, THeNiNJa?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  it doesn't occur for me.
SimonM 14 years ago
  ok: no admin thus
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  @jp, you should check out the bug in Tetricubes (BLockoban 2).
Jos 14 years ago
  Ok., so a lower rate of all the levels are official if we get a new admin (more accept levels by faster evaluading and not more/not lesser official levels),
if I understand you.
But what's the probleme with that?
Elizea 14 years ago
  Olivier, that means about 7.5% of BB levels are official.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  In fact, the BLockoban 1 has about 7.5% official for all levels <-- what do you mean by that ?

You could simply say that JP is the only one who can make levels official and that he won't check the game often anymore when there are other admins active.

Games forum

Play Game "BLockoban 2"

First post of the topic

jp 14 years ago
  Dear testers :
Before designing too much levels, please add your comments about things that could change the look&feel of the thumbnails.
Read the "Edit" tab. I think we can make small and challenging levels. Kids is for SUPER EASY levels (kids levels on blockoban were too difficult for some of them).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg