Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "BLockoban 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Elizea 14 years ago
  It's not a bug, as stickified wall block = tile.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  omg! blockoban2
lololol 14 years ago
  BUG: Gameinsky is experiencing a bug. jk.

when are the levels going to be evaluated? :p i need more challenge.
Elizea 14 years ago
  What you mean Olivier? I can reset first move :P
gameinsky 14 years ago
  BUG: first move doesn't reset
Hexicube 14 years ago
  you should have block activated switches(some only allow certain coloured blocks) and they can delete walls or spawn blocks or do other stuff ;)
pauloalex 14 years ago
  You can create complex levels with creativity. Maybe Murat can. It is a good start. There are levels of Blockoban Cobacoli and that are also simple!
Asforien 14 years ago
  There are enough features. Even without all the new features, the original Vexed had over 1000 levels.
Elizea 14 years ago
  Well as player I find the levels pretty short, and I wish there would be ways for designers to make levels longer
jp 14 years ago
  I understand your suggestions but right now I think the game is complex enough to get many levels. You speak as level designers but I think players don't like too much complex rules. Let's try with these rules and we'll see later if we need to add new tiles/rules.

@Gary, well don't click on RETRY after you complete the level then.
Elizea 14 years ago
  @gundu, then I guess I have to run away from you =)
chris3000 14 years ago
  durn it, i want to be a tester!
gamelover101 14 years ago
  Well, why click it?
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  Bug: when you cleared all of the colored blocks and then quickly pressed the retry button, the save button will never appear.

This also applied to the original BLockoban.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  ... What, Garygoh? I couldn't really comprehend that... :/
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  This was too easy to develop this.
  Wow I completed the 2 official hard lvls before the others!
  Me too pauloalex
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I finally got an official level! 8'D
gundu 14 years ago
  And I enter the race with my score of 256 (like Elizea)
pauloalex 14 years ago
  I am honored to test this game. I hope can help.
Elizea 14 years ago
  lololol, have fun^^

I have atm the best score on each level xP
allyally 14 years ago
  I don't know if all the tester spots are filled, but this game does appeal to me much more than the original, could I please be a tester?
lololol 14 years ago
  It seems like theres a Highscore fight already between me and elizea x) im finally good at something..
lololol 14 years ago
  what about a mute button for the music in the game screen, so you could turn it on/off while your playing?
Sillius 14 years ago
  Jp, I have come up with a list of ideas with THeNiNJa, which think would suit the game perfectly and improve the ammount of possible original levels drastically.

First of all I think that the border should be optional (which means you'll make the border). As it is now I think the editor controls the builder and not the other way around, which could be fixed by making the border buildable.

Furthermore I think that you should be able to add a black hole (or any other motive) which will absorb a block upon collision, causing the player to lose the level in case it's a coloured block.
Finally there should definently be a rainbow block, which will pair up with any other (coloured) block.
lololol 14 years ago
  Yeah i agree xP its really easy.
Sillius 14 years ago
  JP, I think you should add a lethal-block or make it possible to fall out of the screen sinc that would add more challenge to this game xD
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  That went fast, jp! =)
I'm looking very much forward to designing for this one.
murtaza64 14 years ago
  Oh cool, it was ready for testing like yesterday. When do you think it's ready?

Games forum

Play Game "BLockoban 2"

First post of the topic

jp 14 years ago
  Dear testers :
Before designing too much levels, please add your comments about things that could change the look&feel of the thumbnails.
Read the "Edit" tab. I think we can make small and challenging levels. Kids is for SUPER EASY levels (kids levels on blockoban were too difficult for some of them).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg