Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "BLockoban 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 8 years ago
  Well, I've solved 1003 levels, it's going to be a challenge solving the rest. I'll do my best.

I have a ton from Gary, CD, and svartgryning left to solve.
dingdong 9 years ago
  Congratz to you both. It really is the time for completing officials :P
Treazer 9 years ago
  Cool, congrats! :)
gameinsky 9 years ago
  Congrats to you too, Camo!
CamoDragoon 9 years ago
  Same here, just the other day! Tis the season of the solving!
gameinsky 9 years ago
  134 officials down, after 5 years I have finally succeeded to beat every single one of them!
chris3000 9 years ago
  23 more levels and I will have solved 1000 levels here.
Geometrologic 9 years ago
  Wish there were more people.
lmr 9 years ago
  Nice bunch of levels dr. though some are catergorized as harder then they are in my opinion. Keep up the good work!
gameinsky 9 years ago
  I checked the admin page and sent a message the the most active admin.
lmr 9 years ago
  It depends upon an administrator being available. I look forward to seeing them.
drstereos 9 years ago
  I've made like 31 levels and none of them are evaluated, lol
lmr 9 years ago
  and TY Camo
chris3000 9 years ago
  Yes, I am glad to see some new levels. Thanks Omr.
lmr 9 years ago
  Great to see some new levels. Thank you OMR
chris3000 9 years ago
  Yes, over 900 levels complete.

I'm hoping you guys will make some more levels soon.
ToughMan 9 years ago
  Happy New Year to everyone!!
lmr 9 years ago
  Happy New Year
Treazer 9 years ago
  Thank you very much for all the packs, they're really helpful C:
nelson90 9 years ago
  I say YES too! Thanks OMR for creating these packs, I imagine that it's a lot of work!
Treazer 9 years ago
  That would be nice! :)
oldmanrob 9 years ago
  Does someone think we should have category packs? If at least tree people say yes I will do it.
CubixIII 9 years ago
  I'm surprised that those stars in the title logo are useless. Shouldn't you put some kind of mechanic for those things?
lmr 10 years ago
  I too think many are mis-categorized. Some, I can't even figure out at all, and they are supposedly med. or easy. I just keep on trying.
ToughMan 10 years ago
  I have to admit guys, that BB2 is the only game, out the 3 I play most (BB, BB2 and PI), which shouldn't have more than 1 'difficulty' categories (other than kids of course). I struggled many times, when playing a level, to identify which category it should be in (without looking the pre-set one from the editor) and I realized that either most of the levels are not properly categorized or because there was something more simple, that all levels should belong to one category [whatever that is]. Not that it makes any difference but I just wanted to share my thoughts. P.S. We could also exclude 'Big Maps' as a category in the sense that these levels do not actually relate to difficulty but rather a big challenge with more moves.
ToughMan 10 years ago
  Thanks buddy. Glad to be part of this club. As you correctly point out, I am addicted to every game with squares and puzzles....
oldmanrob 10 years ago
  hi TM, congratz for you new addiction. one can't have enought. :D
svartgryning 10 years ago
  Cmon and make some christmas levels guys.
Ady84 10 years ago
  I'm going to make a kids level pack (that's why I make easy lvls :|)
Mopsikus 10 years ago
  Best Game heay

Games forum

Play Game "BLockoban 2"

First post of the topic

jp 14 years ago
  Dear testers :
Before designing too much levels, please add your comments about things that could change the look&feel of the thumbnails.
Read the "Edit" tab. I think we can make small and challenging levels. Kids is for SUPER EASY levels (kids levels on blockoban were too difficult for some of them).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg