Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "BLockoban 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Friend 14 years ago
  I think the Auto-border should be an option.
Jos 14 years ago
  I see my own level between "Best levels you haven't scored on". That's nice. :)
And @ Jac1: what do you meen with that? The "T" (for example) next to pauloalex, Asforien,...?
Jac1 14 years ago
  Sometimes, you have a thumbs-up next to your score. What does that mean?
Treazer 14 years ago
  i hope jp evaulate now our levels...
Treazer 14 years ago
  lololol thats very very similar to the vexed level but its not the same. look at the original vexed level lololol. his level is official because he has changed a thing and he not only changered the colors.

SPOILER
lololol 14 years ago
  Garygoh884 22 hours ago
"jp had announced that the official levels are decreased due to copyright issues from Vexed."

what about this? Floor and stairs (BLockoban 2)
Submarine95 14 years ago
  it doesnt really makes sence to be a tester now.

If Jp wont Evaluate the Eevels i will Die on a
Overdose of Unevaluated Levels. =O!
lololol 14 years ago
  tester? o.o the game is already public..
Maxamed 14 years ago
  can i be a tester? please?
murtaza64 14 years ago
  Waiting for evaluation for 3 days now.
Treazer 14 years ago
  yipee! jp is on now i hope he evaulate levels.
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  Think Twice (BLockoban 2) - before doing. Perspection (BLockoban 2)s is the key: just go down the Staircase (BLockoban 2).
gameinsky 14 years ago
  level 74,78 and 84 have the old version of bubbles, maybe keep it as an inside joke, like captain_404 did with his purple blocks ?
Elizea 14 years ago
  They used to look different:P
Treazer 14 years ago
  Is this a bug, or why looks the sticky tiles on some thumbnails a bit otherwise?
Elizea 14 years ago
  Garygoh, the evaluation list thing is very distracting, as any undone level uploaded before your one is in the list before it, even purple ones.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I'm talking about the message below Im's
Submarine95 14 years ago
  where to see a Evalation waiting list ?
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  Guess what?

SPOILER
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Shall "we" ? Ahum ????
Are you his left-arm or somethings???

(if the term doesn't aply in English, it comes from the french "bras gauche" wich means figuratively: the second graded man along with his "right arm")

If you are not, then stop acting like that !
It shows how egocentric you can be.
Im 14 years ago
  Yes, and then why use my ref in the link to the full version! :D
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  jp, let's release the 111-level BLockoban 2 to Pepere and other game sites, shall we?
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Maybe Elizea Norris? xD

Anyways, gundu is right. you can't choose admins. I know I'd be a horrible one, that's sure. xD

jp has his work cut out for him, trying to pick admins. xD
gundu 14 years ago
  You can't choose who could be the admins (excepted if you make a game) This is jp's job ;)
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  I can't believe that my levels are still needed to be evaluated.

jp, is it possible to have an administrator here? Either me or Asforien will do...
minimariner 14 years ago
  Hacker O.o (Small message but that's all i can think of, oh wait, now it's bigger :D) Anyway i think this game is the best.
gamelover101 14 years ago
  Hacked? Oh SHIT!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Pretty much. also, RT needs an update to keep the original ideas flowing... D:
Elizea 14 years ago
  Giving too many levels now fast would get you all bored on the game pretty fast :)
Treazer 14 years ago
  i have 5 levels to evaulate.

Games forum

Play Game "BLockoban 2"

First post of the topic

jp 14 years ago
  Dear testers :
Before designing too much levels, please add your comments about things that could change the look&feel of the thumbnails.
Read the "Edit" tab. I think we can make small and challenging levels. Kids is for SUPER EASY levels (kids levels on blockoban were too difficult for some of them).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg