Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "BLockoban 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

xile 11 years ago
  I am renaming the non English levels so if anyone has a better name for one just send me a message.
xile 11 years ago
  Nice! I am still 4 away for 1000. But now I can play BB2 daily again with plenty of levels to test. ^^

*Edit* Anyone who has uploaded a level if I missed it just send me a message.
mat811 11 years ago
  Congratulations Xile. Finally, we have new levels and I have completed my 1000th level.
xile 11 years ago
  Thank you :D
SimonM 11 years ago
  Congratz xile! I hope you accept some levels to play for me. :)
Elizea 11 years ago
  Congratz xile (:
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Good job Xile!!!
jp 11 years ago
  xile is now level moderator for Blockoban 2. Thx for helping!

Carbon Copy : xile MartinfraKongsberg Elizea allyally
1jase 11 years ago
  Are you sure? Maybe its a real robot
gameinsky 11 years ago
  Don't mind him, that's just ratman trolling.
Sadly we can't get rid of this guy, ip-bans are not implented...
Bot1 11 years ago
  Null Hypothesis. |< · < Prev · Random · Next > · >|. Null Hypothesis. |< · < Prev
xile 11 years ago
  Good Job!!!
oldmanrob 11 years ago
  We have a new BB2 addict. Congratz Fatima.
xile 11 years ago
  Alright I'll just leave it at where I stopped. :)
Treazer 11 years ago
  I fully agree with mat811.
mat811 11 years ago
  I'm not sure it is a good idea. Even if some levels are hard, to show solutions remove interest and fun from the game.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Even if some middle/easy levels, to find the best solution is also hard.
I don't think publishing them is good, IMO.
SimonM 11 years ago
  MMh Sherlock, the first 46 levels is fine, as Garygoh884 already did it. But maybe don't give the solution for the hardest levels? Xile, I still like the effort you're doing though.
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Do you know that why BL, BL2 and PI's suggestion of [Replay] rejected?

You obviously can find out all the best solutions and record them, but publishing them out will damage the game seriously (everyone can easily gain the best score, which will make the score flood of the bests, no matter this is what you want or not).
My strong suggestion is to delete these published videos. And I think most of the advanced players will more or less agree with me.

Games are all very easy to learn (a try will show how it funcions), especially there are always kids levels (or called tutorial levels) before we challenge to the follow levels.
xile 11 years ago
  Well maybe there a lot of people that have trouble with this game. It's one of the hardest puzzle games around. I am going to leave out the best solutions for ever level past 65 or so. I plan on making the moves for the hard levels with a lot of extra to prevent everyone getting anything near a perfect score.

What do you guys think?
Sherlock 11 years ago
  I admit that xile you're clever in solving BL2.
But I think we don't need to publish any solutions.
xile 11 years ago
  Alright I got a fix on what I was doing lol I was a little buzzed last time and fugged up the order.

Now my new start
1-26
http://screencast.com/t/jK9KnMn2RT

27-40
http://screencast.com/t/OiPAFg4tOajE

Feel free to reup it to youtube or whatever. The lowest scores on some levels are left out intentionally since it's fun to hunt for :)
alanliu12121 11 years ago
  Oh........
Sherlock 11 years ago
  Alan, it shows. Males are blue while females red/pinky (profile background colour).
  doesn't say.
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Just check his profile ._.
  Who cares if someone is a he or she, because how am i supposed to know?
SuperMario 11 years ago
  Elizea is not a "she" O_o
  Elizea Evaluated a bunch, but i think she should evaluate at least once per week.
Jos 11 years ago
  Hello! Is there any admin here? I have levels to be evaluated for already one whole month.

Games forum

Play Game "BLockoban 2"

First post of the topic

jp 14 years ago
  Dear testers :
Before designing too much levels, please add your comments about things that could change the look&feel of the thumbnails.
Read the "Edit" tab. I think we can make small and challenging levels. Kids is for SUPER EASY levels (kids levels on blockoban were too difficult for some of them).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg