Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "BLockoban 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 14 years ago
  I made a BB2 trailer :D
jp 14 years ago
  @gameinsky, when the level design is good, you will not be in this situation. I don't want to encouage a level design where you have to cross the whole screen with a block. So I will not implement your suggestion in the game engine.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  gameinsky, if you mean it only moves 1 space for each drag, or only moves 1 block, it spoils the gameplay sorry :)
Ahroo 14 years ago
  EVENTUALLY. xD
allyally 14 years ago
  When Will this game be finished?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  It's annoying when you have to move a block the whole other side of the level so I thought of somethings:
If a block is on the right and you hold your mouse on t to select it and move 4 blocks to the level with your mouse it will move on space, wait a few seconds if you ever are not on the right spot and then move to your spot. (each tile costs on move like always tought)
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Okay. Thanks, JP! :D
jp 14 years ago
  I added the mute button on every page.
pauloalex 14 years ago
  I believe this game not take to become public. We have more official levels than Hog Pop...
Hexicube 14 years ago
  what about a bouncy block? a block sliding into it bounces the other way!
Captain_404 14 years ago
  @jp
haha, the best games to work on are the ones you don't have to work on, eh? :P
lololol 14 years ago
  yes the BB block just in "kill" Mode because its mad on the sequal XD
Sillius 14 years ago
  I would really like an "I'm going to kill you" block xD
gamelover101 14 years ago
  Guess this is one of the games that's in test phase for an extremely short period...
chris3000 14 years ago
  ok, whatever
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Hopefully... :/
gundu 14 years ago
  Well, I think the game will be published soon. I don't think He needs more tester
chris3000 14 years ago
  jp, when are you gonna add me as tester. I'm tempted to test this.
jp 14 years ago
  @Captain, thx it's going well. To be honest, I've copy/pasted most of the code from blockoban. But despite this, the gameplay in Blockoban 2 is really different. And the fact that there was almost nothing to change to the level editor, was so cool (making a level editor is such a pain).
Ahroo 14 years ago
  It's going quite well for him already. :D
Captain_404 14 years ago
  A sequel? Exciting!

Hope the development goes well for you, jp!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  JP, can you add mute buttons to the level options? It's a pain to have to stop the level just to turn the volume off... D:
jp 14 years ago
  Thx Asforien, that should be corrected by now.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  we all wish that ;)
ThePeejsterM 14 years ago
  Oh, how I wish I could test.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  ah ok, I get it
Asforien 14 years ago
  No, nothing moved but after that everything falls down due to the bubble tiles. And it only happens with the first move of that level.
Vasilok97 14 years ago
  Yes! I agree! Make BG!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Put the mute button everywere please!

Asforien, I think it looks quite logic, as you didn't changed anything in the level it doesn't count as a "move"
Asforien 14 years ago
  Diagonal Drop (BLockoban 2) The first move doesn't count if you move a block that doesn't end up moving anything. (try moving any block to the right)

Games forum

Play Game "BLockoban 2"

First post of the topic

jp 14 years ago
  Dear testers :
Before designing too much levels, please add your comments about things that could change the look&feel of the thumbnails.
Read the "Edit" tab. I think we can make small and challenging levels. Kids is for SUPER EASY levels (kids levels on blockoban were too difficult for some of them).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg