Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "BLockoban 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gundu 14 years ago
  Nevermind, I won't be there for a while because of that.

Sorry but it goes too far.

If you want to talk to me just come on msn.
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  Gamemaster, I'd guess that jp would not add more admins for BLockoban 1, Rolling Turtle, Hog Pop, Jump Gear 2, and Moonlights because Elizea is the permanent and legendary admin.
Gamemaster 14 years ago
  jp probably chose the best suited member to be the only admin until he can get on again. He will probably add more admins then. Don't rush him, it is his decision to choose who the admins are being the game creator.
gundu 14 years ago
  Totally agree with Demonic!
gamelover101 14 years ago
  I agree with demonicyoshi
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  I think Jp should discuss with the other admins about these types of things, because it is crucial to the health of Bonuslevel to have all the games run smoothly. Jp is only on Bonuslevel for less then half the day, so he might not know people as good as the other admins.
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  Why not me? I have completed all of the levels in this game!
gundu 14 years ago
  I Agree with Demonicyoshi, There should be another admin besides elizea

And I must know why he always choose Elizea as admin >:( It's not fear, At least give the chance to other players!

I am on BL for more than one year now, And this is the first time that I am really disappointed by jp's choose
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  i realy dont think some-one can be admin in so many games efficiently.

Since blockoban 2 is a new game, theres going to be tons of level everyday. The blockoban 2 admin at this time must be devoted to evaluating BB2 levels only, and elizea just cant do this if he's admin in 5 other games.

I think there should be a second admin besides elizea.
gamelover101 14 years ago
  Yes they are right.
I'm not saying elizea is a bad admin, but maybe it's time for someone else to try

Personally, I think Elizea needs a break from admin
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  jp was probably prefer Elizea as his only favourite.
gundu 14 years ago
  You must know that I am very active... How should have been lvl 52 if I never play BL, huh?

I am agree with pauloalex, Why only Elizea? (Nothing against you)
MooKings 14 years ago
  gone for a month and a new game comes out...nice...
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  I haven't been a single game administrator for a year, yet jp assigned me to be a slideshow editor three months ago.
pauloalex 14 years ago
  Yes, I agree with you, GIS....
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Elizea, that is very true, but on the rare occasion that I check up on Rolling Turtle or Jump Gear, all the levels have already been accepted, and all I can see is a pile of rejected, to-be-edited, or *unfin* levels.
Elizea 14 years ago
  gundu and gecko aren't very active in adminthings :P
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I never said I wanted to be... did I said that ?
Well no, i'm not that self-ish.
I like this place, peoples are usually friendly here, that's why I like it here.
I just think JP should give non-admins a chance (people that aren't admin in ANY game yet)
pauloalex 14 years ago
  just like you, gameinsky?
Submarine95 14 years ago
  lol, elizea is the winner of a BL Monopoly xD
well, congratz elizea lol^^

btw: i lold because of the monopoly thing^^
(lol, forgotten corner xD) cant stop laughing^^)

but its true, gameinsky gundu or gecko wouldnt be bad admins tho. ( lol they all start with 'G')
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I have to agree you Pauloalex, Elizea is the best, but that's not a reason to push everyone else that could be admin in a forgotten corner.
pauloalex 14 years ago
  what is it? Elizea has monopoly of bonuslevel? Why not another admin? Nothing against you Eliza, but we could have another admin. Why, jp ? ? ?
Treazer 14 years ago
  The level Narrowed hasnt a category
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  But still you must have a clue :D
Elizea 14 years ago
  I will let players to take care of that ;)

They know better than me what levels they want to see official.
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  Now you just need to notify jp about all the levels with official-potential...
Elizea 14 years ago
  Done! Took about 45minutes :D
MartinfraKongsberg 14 years ago
  And here we go:
"Evaluated "ventalation" (BLockoban 2). Red, rejected. 1 minute ago
Evaluated "Not Hard" (BLockoban 2). Red, rejected. 1 minute ago"

I guess there won't be a 100 levels for us to play, but it's great that we finally have a speedy admin!
Elizea 14 years ago
  Aww 107 levels to check...

this will take a moment...
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  Let's set up fireworks display for Elizea, who is the King of Admins!

Olivier (aka gameinsky), let's celebrate! Hooray! Let's do a one-day celebration! Everybody: Congratulate to Elizea for the best administrator!

Games forum

Play Game "BLockoban 2"

First post of the topic

jp 14 years ago
  Dear testers :
Before designing too much levels, please add your comments about things that could change the look&feel of the thumbnails.
Read the "Edit" tab. I think we can make small and challenging levels. Kids is for SUPER EASY levels (kids levels on blockoban were too difficult for some of them).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg