Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "BLockoban 2"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Coolguy52 1 year ago
  I personally think that Green-Pink (BLockoban 2) was your best out of your last few - it wasn't too tricky - but to get it as low as possible was quite fun. It seems that the others were a little more straight forward to do that with - maybe I missed something though. Although I also wonder if they are correctly categorised - that's a fairly minor issue though.
chris3000 1 year ago
  I will be making a few color-styled levels this morning, can you let me know how they are. I'm trying to add more complex challenges.
nelson90 1 year ago
  Thanks Simon :) Apparently I forgot to save my score when I evaluated Music 2 (BLockoban 2), it's done now.
SimonM 1 year ago
  Can someone please score on Music 2 (BLockoban 2)?
PuzzleFan 1 year ago
  Haven't been online in a while. Our internet was out for a week due to bad weather, knocked our whole area out with no power. Just thankfully we had plenty of snacks,water,flashlights and blankets/supplies to help us survive. Great stream of levels guys! Keep it up.
suhangha 1 year ago
  There is a bit problem with Temple and Iceage leveling
i want to set level based marcogardaland as 6.1 and level based SuperMario as 7.1
john96 1 year ago
  Wow, I haven't been on much lately and I went to play BB2 and what an amazing contribution of the levels you have made. I'm gonna try to contribute too, but I may need some assistance. Thank you Simon for taking the time to make that pack for us, now we can track our scores.
suhangha 1 year ago
  Dark Ages Time! those royal levels, the AltverZ 5, inspired by kiethy342 & Treazer!
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  What the somehow do you mean, dinosaur @gis
gameinsky 1 year ago
  As that one person from Jurassic Park said
Life... uhh, finds... uhh a way...
suhangha 1 year ago
  thanks nelson, additional thank to sincere manager nelson
nelson90 1 year ago
  Many thanks to Simon for creating this pack and to suhangha for providing so many nice and great levels. You both are contributing actively to the revival of this game.
chris3000 1 year ago
  Nice job, and excellent work on the latest levels, you've inspired me to think about some clever creations for the future. And great Simon making a Global Tournament for this, now I can see where I stand in scoring.
suhangha 1 year ago
  i reached 300 levels New award ! in this pack! epic pack!
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  thanks! cowboy and future levels are wonderful! @SimonM
SimonM 1 year ago
  I have made an all levels pack for BLockoban 2 as the other global packs were immensely outdated: BLockoban 2 Tournament (BLockoban 2).

@suhangha: your new levels are really great!
suhangha 1 year ago
  I will only take the finished level thumbnails @Nelson
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  AltverZ 3.8, 3.9 and 4.5, 4.6 are brilliant levels and done! phew finally!
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  I spent a lot of time trying to make levels better wonderful

wonderful cowboy levels (AltverZ 3.4 to 3.7) and
wonderful future levels (AltverZ 4.1 to 4.4) are done!

inspired by designers: Garygoh884 CamoDragoon
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  @Nelson
1M and 2M are finished
gameinsky 1 year ago
  Glad to hear your rehabilitation has gone well!

Like Chris has said, pale Moon is from what I know the easiest solution to playing flash games.
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  1.M and 2.M were not finished, but 3.M was finished.

special thanks:
Jos (AltverZ 2)
xile (AltverZ 3)

hi, xile
chris3000 1 year ago
  Hi, remember me? I'm one of the top members under Simon. Yes, I was wondering what had happened too cause I believe last time we communicated was late 2015 into 2016.

You can download the latest Pale Moon browser, it's free/easy to set up. Nelson90 has the link to the website if you want to ask him. Does anyone know what happened to oldmanrob. He vanished 3-4 years ago. Hope you'll stay with us. I know some people can't access BL b/c of flash dying. Can't believe this site is almost 20 years old, who knew how fast time can go?

I'm still trying to find a strategy of solving the remaining levels, I'm gonna create a pack of the levels I left and see if you guys can help me, and yes I still have those 5 officials left in there as well. I know I won't be able to solve every one but I'm human and not a solving genius like murat/Toughman.

But seriously this game does stress me out trying to solve most of Gary's, svarg., pudel's, and Simon's hard levels. And not to mention some of Camodragoon's ones. I don't get it, I spend time trying to look at the blocks and piece what I can do to start solving but still doesn't register.
xile 1 year ago
  I left a really long time ago to get help with my addiction and I pretty much went dark while I fought to become normal. It took five or six years, but I've finally been doing okay the last few years. So, you been doing good? I like that the site hasn't changed since I was last around 8-9 years ago, it makes me feel like I'm not almost 40. I need to figure out how to get BB2 working so I can finish the last few levels. I got lazy at the end and had issues finding the unfinished levels so I played player levels. If I just hunted them down I would have been rank two, possibly one. The running to finish them all was really close with the top three players.
gameinsky 1 year ago
  Heya! That tends to happen when one is absent!

So what have you been up to these past years?
xile 1 year ago
  An old mod here, long time no see friends! I see my rank has dropped to 9.
suhangha 1 year ago
  @Nelson, electric to primal levels is fine to evaluate
nelson90 1 year ago
  @suhangha-2: I can make rejected levels to be edited, just let me know which levels you would like to update.
suhangha-2 1 year ago
  I'm going to creates "Alternate UniverZ" in this game
I created multi series for another puzzle (BB1, PI, Jellify) some years ago

@Nelson:
i lately restored failed levels
If you can't accept My reject levels, please revelation to me, i can spy them to new levels

Games forum

Play Game "BLockoban 2"

First post of the topic

jp 14 years ago
  Dear testers :
Before designing too much levels, please add your comments about things that could change the look&feel of the thumbnails.
Read the "Edit" tab. I think we can make small and challenging levels. Kids is for SUPER EASY levels (kids levels on blockoban were too difficult for some of them).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg