Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Path 4 Mouse ideas list

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 12 years ago
  thought of that...ill have to add an option to the editor :P
gamelover101 12 years ago
  And an option that disables the mouse's light in darkness (so you'll have to rely on lightbulbs)?
  What about powered floor light? xP
earllike1234 12 years ago
  That means floor light and powered lightbulb XD
Hexicube 12 years ago
  I will...eventually XP
added 2 more tiles...
  And you'll never work on your other game? :P
Hexicube 12 years ago
  I will never be satisfied :P
  It looks like P4M will never be completely finished... :.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  fully added the torch tile(lightbulb) :P
Hexicube 12 years ago
  it works differently, but dont worry im working on it :P
SimonM 12 years ago
  a torch tile could give the same light as the mouse, but on a different place, or does your lighting system work completely different?
Hexicube 12 years ago
  simon a torch tile would require drastically editing the lighting system, however ive had an idea for a prototype system which could work...
SimonM 12 years ago
  torch wall: normal wall(maybe red) but emits light when player steps on a darkness tile.
SAMSUNG 12 years ago
  How about More tile's so You can make a bigger level
SimonM 12 years ago
  one way tiles: you can only enter at 1 way, but you can leave the tile on every side.
Dynamo 12 years ago
  Brainwave, Clock Spinner, works exactly like a clock, little hand and a big hand, you would be supposed to go through the gap between the edge of the the spinner and the end of the little hand through top the other side. :)
earllike1234 12 years ago
  One-Way Spinner:
A circle with a horizontal way that spins around.
There are two versions:
Clockwise One-Way Spinner
Anti-Clockwise One-Way Spinner
chris3000 12 years ago
  Another idea: Moving spinners.

If you get to close to them, they will follow you unless you hide quick enough.
Hexicube 12 years ago
  thats relatively easy to create using an AND gate connecting one input to the sensor and the other one to a delayed output from the sensor...
Dynamo 12 years ago
  What about an "Explosion Tile"? If you touch the tile its sets off the trigger lasting 5 seconds. Once it explodes it turns into a wall but makes other tiles appear (Where ever you want to set them) around the map! :)
Treazer 12 years ago
  Yes, thanks ^.^
And maybe this tile? :

- Sensorswitches with delay
It's like a mouse sensor switch, but as long you're on it, as longer the selected tile (the tile, for which you normally need a switch) turns off. It's a lil' countdown. Hard to explain :/
gameinsky 12 years ago
  hey sounds nice, an electronic pulse, overload of energy causes you to die when you're on it, genius idea, brolling!
Treazer 12 years ago
  - Lasers
If you go through, you'll die.
There's a switch for it, to turn it off/on.
Maybe with wires like the others or with special swithes like, green laser, green switch / yellow laser, yellow switch and so on.
manufan 12 years ago
  @Dynamo: Loled at your post! Can you give me the rest of the tips for Nerf Engineering on my inbox? As I only got up to step 4 which was blank. :)

I think also Horizontal stompers as well as the current vertical ones.
Dynamo 12 years ago
  Yeah exactly like that Daft_Punk, I can't be bothered to make a picture of it, despite the fact I don't know how to. v.v

Or if you want to be more advanced with the "Click'N'Drag Boxes" you can layer it to be disguised as a Switch! =D I think we're onto something here! 8DDD

Example: A Switch is in the wrong place to turn it on and you need to bring it over to the abandoned wire to power the finish, you click it, and drag it to where it can be activated.

Note: It would only be able to move ONE grid space at a time, otherwise it would look messy and GIS doesn't like messy stuff, 'P4M is Perfection' he says. :o

Lol manu, couldn't you hold it in? XD
manufan 12 years ago
  This will just be an ongoing conversation between you and me, how about go to Lego Topic?
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  Thanks! :)
manufan 12 years ago
  @DP: Yeah! Great! I can script that:

clickDragTile_btn.onRelease = function () {
startDrag(this, false);
gotoAndStop(nextFrame);
}

And on the next frame
clickDragTile_btn.onRelease = function () {
stopDrag();
gotoAndStop(prevFrame);
}

That is a great idea!
Daft_Punk 12 years ago
  @Dynamo: Maybe "Click'N'Drag Boxes"? You click it, then pull it around with you, then click to drop it when you're done.

CLICK TO MOVE...

CLICK AGAIN TO RELEASE...

@manufan1: I guess so! xP
manufan 12 years ago
  @Dynamo: Your Click 'n' Drag idea I didn't see... how about repost it. I also thought about a distraction tile - when you roll over it it shows a funny animation like those dancing bananas that are literally taking over YouTube. Also, offtopic much, can you fill in ALL the hints instead of step 4 being blank please? xD

@Daft_Punk: That's what I said. (Two Great Minds think alike.) xD

General

First post of the topic

Hexicube 12 years ago
  I'm planning on adding more to Path 4 Mouse sometime in the future, I would be willing to add any kind of idea provided its good and doesnt require re-writing the entire game. These ideas could be anything from tiles, gameplay objectives, skins, and other stuff.
Also, I wont be adding the names of who came up with the ideas...and remember I dont care how elaborate an idea is as long as its awesome enough!

Tile ideas:
SPOILER

Gameplay ideas:
SPOILER

Other ideas:
SPOILER

Currently working on:
Stronger/Weaker lights

Completed:
[16/7/11] Gameplay: Layers
[18/7/11] Tile: Layer Linker
[9/8/11] Tile: Faded Wall
[11/8/11] Tile: Mouse Sensor
[19/8/11] Tile: Yellow/Blue Power Linkers
[24/8/11] Tile: Pipes
[29/8/11] Tile: Lightbulb
[29/8/11] Tile: Floor Light
[29/8/11] Tile: Powered Lightbulb
[30/8/11] Tile: Keyboard Input
[UNKNOWN] Tile: Border-less Spinner
[20/7/12] Tile: Floodlight
[20/7/12] Tile: Hidden Path
[21/7/12] Tile: Inverted Spinners
[21/7/12] Tile: Powered Inverted Spinners
[21/7/12] Tile: Half Block Tiles
[31/7/12] Tile: Persistant Power Cable
[31/7/12] Tile: Persistant Power Cable Wall
[27/1/13] Tile: Reversed left/right moving block
[27/1/13] Tile: Reversed up/down moving block
[27/1/13] Tile: Breakaway tile
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg