Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gundu 15 years ago
  Nice Update !
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Nice!
jp 15 years ago
  UPDATE : bubbles ^_^ (new item in the editor). Exple Bubble Way (Moonlights)

[edit] becareful I've just update the bubble effect in the engine to make it stronger.

@Im, more details please, I can't correct a problem if you describe it like this. Try to tell me the similarities you've noticed each time it happened (does it happen on one level only, which level, how many times, what do you see when trying to add teh node, do you see the white lines showing which nodes will be linked, etc...).
Im 15 years ago
  Somethimes when I restart a level, I can't add any more nodes
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  k i'll wait for the game because it sounds fun so thanks:)
doomlord 15 years ago
  I don't know why, but this game causes Insanely huge lag if I have any other tabs open.
jp 15 years ago
  ilikerollingturtle, lineplus, gogos, murtaza64, testing is not just playing before the game is public. The fact that you are posting again and again to be testers means maybe that you are not yet mature enough to provide useful feedback.
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  I am waiting here about 4 days so me too
lineplus 15 years ago
  I would also be a test later :)
Im 15 years ago
  I tested a level, but the yellow moons and starting structure wouldn't show up

[edit]: It was in the editor,but not when I tested
jp 15 years ago
  Actually I don't add testers in the asking order. I add the testers that provided the best feedback on the previous games and good level designers (cf my previous post below).

I've added 2 new testers. For now there is no need for more testers. The game will not stay private for a long time so be patient.
Im 15 years ago
  Yes, Nikobam was the first to ask
Nikobam 15 years ago
  Jp can i please be tester i was the first one to ask
ilikerollingturtle 15 years ago
  Are you still remembering that I want to be a tester?
afunnyacorn 15 years ago
  when will this game be made public... i want to play it
Gogos 15 years ago
  can i be a tester plz? :-D
Im 15 years ago
  Can I be tester ? (I know I have asked before, but...)
murtaza64 15 years ago
  can i be a tester?
jp 15 years ago
  Editor update :

- When you edit an item, in addition to radius edit, you can also move it (by drag an drop).
- When you edit an item, you can change its layer, move it to the back or to the front.
jp 15 years ago
  OK I will manage the "no light" problem. [edit, done and uploaded]
Yes, everybody can play unaccepted levels.

You can post direct links to the levels with this syntax (remove the spaces) :
Captain_404 15 years ago
  Ah, yes that works, I don't know why I didn't think of that before.

jp, it would probably be more intuitive for some of the players who don't read the comments to allow for a test mode where they can build without having a light in place.

EDIT: here's a neat little gameplay idea I came up with just now, I don't think it should be official, but I thought other people could probably do something fun with it. A Little Riddle (Moonlights)

I don't know if anyone will actually be able to play it until it gets approved though...
doomlord 15 years ago
  Do you have a light in the level... that's the only reason you shouldn't be able to. Whenever there isn't one you can't build.

It's most likely for the ending that that's there.
Captain_404 15 years ago
  It seems that I'm no longer able to build structures in test-mode.

I can make a level in the editor, but upon testing it I'm not able to add any more to the starting triangles.

I can still play game levels with no problem though.
doomlord 15 years ago
  I made a level Daybreak (Moonlights), It's kinda rushed, I wanted to show the idea though, so even if it's not accepted, it might be a good concept to have a level on. 1 light is barely visible, you most likely will need to be watchfull when the light comes on. 2 is a bit easier, 3 is pretty obvious. The more lights you stack on, the easier they are to see. It also looks really cool. Multiple of them, like i have in there make it harder to know if you found one.

EDIT: Fun-fact, just noticed I made a level named daybreak after a level named sundown.

EDIT: Definatly one on each sun... cause you can look at the shadows. And if you make a multiplied big sun it's even harder.
jp 15 years ago
  I don't reply to all candidates but I note all of you and I add some new testers from time to time. I usually add first the good level designers because good levels help to test the game and help me to imagine the direction where the game should go.
geckojsc 15 years ago
  Please may I be a teste-
Oh wait, I already am one.
(joke)
1jase 15 years ago
  i mean i don't have to be one but I am not going to die if don't but i just want to help
doomlord 15 years ago
  Now there is a flood of testers
1jase 15 years ago
  count me in to for being a tester (if you need me)
lineplus 15 years ago
  Can I be a tester please ?

Games forum

Play Game "Moonlights"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  I'm working on a game for the 4K Flash game competition (not a lot of money to earn but sounds like a very fun competition). I plan to submit here a full version of the game soon here.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg