Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Mo 14 years ago
  Congratz! I like challenges :)
gameinsky 14 years ago
  There is a continualy first place fight here :p
Shiro 14 years ago
  Congratz :)!
Jos 14 years ago
  Yes! I'm first!
jp 14 years ago
  About the score comparison level by level, I know that's a nice feature. It was already requested a long time ago by TheNinja. I could make a page for this.

@gundu, maybe later :)
DragonPower 14 years ago
  Oh really?
gundu 14 years ago
  I have an idea for an update in the editor maybe you can set that this is impossible to erase nodes because I have a level that we can easily cheat by erasing the node so... :s
Jos 14 years ago
  I also maked a table with my scores and the best scores, and it works very good, my score is 1845.
MartinfraKongsberg 14 years ago
  I asked JP a few months ago if he could add the top score as well as your own score for a level when you hold the mouse-cursor over a level in the play-section. I think that would be easier than the percentage distance from the top score. He said he didn't have time right now.
Elizea 14 years ago
  asforien/olivier, i use google chrome too =P
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Yes, but that would be a BL improvement.
Jac1 14 years ago
  Quoting Arnos from Game "Moonlights"
Hi, I finished all the levels and was thinking about trying to go for a high score. A great feature for this would be the ability to sort your level's in order of percentage distance from the top score. This would let you easily see where you had the most room for improvement.

I completely agree!
Great idea!
Hexicube 14 years ago
  You got post 600 :D
And if this is only ML...what about RT...
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Yes , laggy levels kinda freeze the whole browser for 5 seconds O_o
Asforien 14 years ago
  I've been using Chrome for very long now, I think it's great, except it doesn't handle flash games very well. Levels with many paths and items lag quite a bit.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  You shall try google chrome, i'm using it now!

To add favourites seeks for a star left to the link, that was the only trouble i had.
You can even switch the tabs from positions or change them in a new window!
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I didn't notice any problems with it and i'm using the same explorer...
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  Compatibility View worked for a while, but no I'm facing some other screwed up margins (Playing area).
I have to switch to another browser then.
Arnos 14 years ago
  Hi, I finished all the levels and was thinking about trying to go for a high score. A great feature for this would be the ability to sort your level's in order of percentage distance from the top score. This would let you easily see where you had the most room for improvement.
Mo 14 years ago
  Hey Ninja, I noticed you mention that BL is not working well on your computer anymore. Have you recently switched to Internet Explorer 8? If so your screen view and margins will be screwed up unless you use compatibility view (under tools) for this website. Try it and see if it fixes it. Did for me.

Either that or switch to another web browser.
Im 14 years ago
  But Elizea planned to fire you!

Elizea: IMMA FIRIN... A ninja-acting admin...
THeNIJa: Ooooohh.... Crap...
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  I'm still admin, you know.. :P
Elizea 14 years ago
  No, its my job now.
Im 14 years ago
  Yes.... Let's give the job back to THeNINJa... ============================================----(
Elizea 14 years ago
  oh, im sorry for stealing your job =(
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  Elizea as admin, now I won't have to do anything. :D
BL doesn't work very well on my computer now s:
Elizea 14 years ago
  there isnt many levels to evaluate in these games im admin...
Treazer 14 years ago
  I think nii mean that you are busy because you need evaulate levels on 3 games!
Elizea 14 years ago
  umm... actually im not
niimporta 14 years ago
  Yes, Elizea is pretty busy now :/

Games forum

Play Game "Moonlights"

First post of the topic

jp 15 years ago
  I'm working on a game for the 4K Flash game competition (not a lot of money to earn but sounds like a very fun competition). I plan to submit here a full version of the game soon here.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg